Picture this — you’ve made park pass reservations, booked a hotel, packed your luggage, made dining reservations, and you’re ready to go to Disney World.
Since there is so much to keep track of, you forgot to check what the wait times were like before you headed to the parks. Because of this, you bought Genie+ for your entire family…just to find out you didn’t need the skip-the-line service. That’s why we keep you updated on the latest wait times in Disney World!
Want to know what the wait times could look like on your upcoming Disney World trip? Here are the average wait times from the past week in each Disney World park!
There are several tame wait times in Magic Kingdom, however you’ll want to watch out for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Peter Pan’s Flight, and Jungle Cruise.
Here are the average weekly wait times for each ride below, from shortest to longest wait times.
- Tom Sawyer Island: 0 minutes
- Country Bear Jamboree: 0 minutes
- Hall of Presidents: 0 minutes
- Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse: 4 minutes
- Carousel of Progress: 5 minutes
- Liberty Square Riverboat: 5 minutes
- Enchanted Tiki Room: 5 minutes
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel: 9 minutes
- Mad Tea Party: 9 minutes
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover: 12 minutes
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic: 14 minutes
- Tomorrowland Speedway: 15 minutes
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: 15 minutes
- Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini: 15 minutes
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid: 19 minutes
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin: 19 minutes
- it’s a small world: 22 minutes
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 25 minutes
- Astro Orbiter: 27 minutes
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin: 28 minutes
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: 29 minutes
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: 30 minutes
- Haunted Mansion: 35 minutes
- Space Mountain: 40 minutes
- Jungle Cruise: 48 minutes
- Peter Pan’s Flight: 62 minutes
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: 68 minutes
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Slinky Dog Dash has officially taken over as the longest average wait time in Hollywood Studios. Rise of the Resistance is not far behind, though — this fan-favorite attraction still has a huge draw.
Read the list below to see the rest of the Hollywood Studios ride wait times averages, from low to high:
- Muppet Vision 3D: 10 minutes
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy: 14 minutes
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue: 14 minutes
- Walt Disney Presents: 18 minutes
- Alien Swirling Saucers: 29 minutes
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: 43 minutes
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run: 48 minutes
- Toy Story Mania: 51 minutes
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway: 58 minutes
- Rise of the Resistance: 79 minutes
- Slinky Dog Dash: 83 minutes
Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and Frozen Ever After continue to have long wait times. Each ride’s average is over 60 minutes. Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind does not have a regular standby line, but it is a very popular ride — here are some tips for how you can score a boarding group.
See the average EPCOT attraction wait times from the week below:
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along: 0 minutes
- Impressions de France: 0 minutes
- Reflections of China: 0 minutes
- Awesome Planet: 0 minutes
- Pixar Short Film Festival: 0 minutes
- Journey into Imagination: 7 minutes
- Living with the Land: 8 minutes
- Gran Fiesta Tour: 9 minutes
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends: 9 minutes
- Spaceship Earth: 11 minutes
- Turtle Talk with Crush: 13 minutes
- Mission: SPACE: 13 minutes
- Soarin’: 27 minutes
- Test Track: 48 minutes
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure: 61 minutes
- Frozen Ever After: 62 minutes
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Last week, the average wait time for Flight of Passage was 149 minutes. This average has significantly dropped this week to 79 minutes. WOW.
The average wait times for the rest of Animal Kingdom’s attractions are listed below:
- Kali River Rapids: 12 minutes
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug: 10 minutes
- TriceraTop Spin: 8 minutes
- Dinosaur: 19 minutes
- Expedition Everest: 20 minutes
- Kilimanjaro Safaris: 38 minutes
- Na’vi River Journey: 57 minutes
- Avatar Flight of Passage: 79 minutes
Those are the wait times at Disney World! Stay tuned to AllEars for more wait time information in Disney World — in the meantime, check out our video on sneaky ride secrets in EPCOT!
Which rides are worth the long wait times? Let us know in the comments!