Most Recent Reviews

Review of Plaza Restaurant

Reviewed by PumpkinstoCarriages Review Date: 10/26/2021

While, yes, I do highly recommend this spot, please be sure the kitchen staff pays attention to any of your allergy needs. This is the one place my allergies weren’t paid attention to and the birthday in our group was also missed. All that was a bummer! But outside of that, once our orders were all set, everything was very delicious.

Pros:

Great pricing, ice cream was dreamy!

Cons:

Didn’t pay attention to allergies, missed our celebration, cast members were too busy to pay attention to detail.

Review of Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue

Reviewed by PumpkinstoCarriages Review Date: 10/26/2021

It was pretty tasty! That’s it. That’s the whole review! Just very tasty! Oh, also, try all the sauces if you can!

Pros:

Lost of sauce variety, something for everyone.

Cons:

You truly can find this anywhere in the US.

Review of PizzeRizzo

Reviewed by PumpkinstoCarriages Review Date: 10/26/2021

I’ve seen so much hate for this location. But it does not deserve it! It s a great easy location with pizza and salad. If you’re hungry, this will fit the bill! I don’t think you can ever got wrong with pizza!

Pros:

Pizza!, quick service, lots of places to sit.

Cons:

Only could use a bit more garlic!

Review of Mama Melrose's Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by PumpkinstoCarriages Review Date: 10/26/2021

If you are a fan of Italian food, stop what you’re doing and add this to your agenda! I was told this place was not enjoyable but I now think this may be a go to in the future! I absolutely loved the pasta and the break service! Who doesn’t love the carbs! Call me crazy, but the dividers that have been added to the booths because of the world crisis made our dining experience intimate. They took care of all our requests in the speediest matter! I adored this location! The only reason it didn’t get a perfect 10 is because they were out of a number of beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)

Pros:

Great pricing, lots of carbs and bread service, speedy service, delicious!

Cons:

Out of a number of beverages

Review of Satu'li Canteen

Reviewed by PumpkinstoCarriages Review Date: 10/26/2021

I found it VERY hard to eat in Animal Kingdom at all with allergies. The few things I did have were okay. If you are someone who is not very picky and doesn’t have any food restrictions, this place is for you!

Pros:

Reasonable pricing

Cons:

The beef wasn’t very flavorful in the beef bowl, and it’s hard to eat if you have allergies

Review of Be Our Guest Dinner

Reviewed by PumpkinstoCarriages Review Date: 10/26/2021

I LOVED eating at Be Our Guest! I’ll be honest, I was initially not thrilled to dine at this location because I had heard it was just a gimmick. But I was delighted. As someone with a long list of allergies, finding places for me to eat is difficult. But the cast members were amazing and paid close attention to my allergies even bringing me a personalized dessert plate to meet my needs! I was on a mission to try all the Mac and Cheese in the park that day and I have to say, this one takes the cake!

Pros:

Immersive atmosphere, prix-fixe prices (easy for budgeting), delicious food, close attention to allergies

Cons:

Dark rooms will make you snoozy.

Review of Space 220

Reviewed by DarkSeth1220 Review Date: 10/26/2021

The staff are super nice and thoughtful because I had to get up with my daughter so my wife could eat and they brought out a dome type cover too keep my food warm while I was away from the table. The Food and beverage selections are amazing and the whole experience is out of this world. Big shoutout to the hostess staff for bringing a smile to my little ones face and keeping her entertained but also doing their job that they were supposed to do. I will return again one day

Pros:

Every thing was excellent

Cons:

Very expensive

Review of Riviera Resort (Deluxe, DVC)

Reviewed by DarkSeth1220 Review Date: 10/26/2021

Great access to the skyliner and bus access.
All staff is friendly and accommodating to whatever needs u may have

Pros:

Close proximity to Epcot and Hollywood studios along with watching the fireworks. Food is excellent

Cons:

No cons

Review of Adventureland Spring Roll Cart

Reviewed by TTADreamer Review Date: 10/26/2021

These little concoctions are the best!
Every time we've had them they are delicious. We've tried the cheeseburger, pepperoni, and new pastrami. All flavors are recommended, especially with the dipping sauces.

Pros:

Shareable sized snack

Cons:

Kinda pricey for how much you get

Review of Chefs de France - Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/26/2021

Dinner on October 19. From Greeter to Host to Waitstaff, our most grateful of thanks. Professional, extremely courteous, knowledgeable, and FRIENDLY.

Pros:

Staff, atmosphere, service and food quality.. top of the line....

1 2 3 2,202