Most Recent Reviews

Review of Gideon's Bakehouse

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/16/2022

I appreciate that many people enjoy these cookies. However, I found them to not live up to the hype. The venue is well themed and the product is extremely well displayed. However, the cookies are nauseatingly sweet to the point of being inedible. I tossed mine in the trash after a couple of bites.

Pros:

The shop is visually interesting. Staff is friendly and efficient. Product is fresh.

Cons:

Overly sweet. Chocolate used is of average quality. Sweetness overwhelmed any subtle flavors the cookies might have. Value just wasn't there for me.

Review of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/16/2022

must-do, thrilling ride for all ages

Pros:

fun queue and ride, exciting and fun

Cons:

not very smooth (part of thrill factor)

Review of Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/16/2022

great beginner roller coaster for little ones

Pros:

thrilling for children

Cons:

may be lame for teenagers

Review of Astro Orbiter

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/16/2022

not a must-do, but recommended if there is time

Pros:

great view

Cons:

accessibility

Review of B.B. Wolf's Sausage Co.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/16/2022

Good, quick hot dog if that is what you like.

Pros:

The place to go if you want something quick.

Cons:

They did not have everything on the menu so you had to ask what they were serving at that time.

Review of Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles

Reviewed by Marz1401 Review Date: 05/15/2022

Food was fantastic but, lines where soo long and not enough seating

Pros:

Cons:

Lines and not enough seating

Review of 50's Prime Time Cafe Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by Marz1401 Review Date: 05/15/2022

Awesome, love the atmosphere and cousin Mike was the sweetest. I loved watching ppl get in trouble and watching the tvs. I have the mamas sampler platter, everything was good but wasn't a fan of the chicken. I managed to get a clean plate sticker after all that food. I would definitely comeback again.

Pros:

Food, except chicken Cousin Mike, tvs, ppl watching

Cons:

Fried chicken, ptsd from my dad yelling to keep my elbows of the table..lol

Review of Satu'li Canteen

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/15/2022

Food was great, the bobas gave a hint of Sweetness to my beef and chicken bowl. I also got the cheeseburger pods to try later because Molly from allears got me curious. They where tastey but needs for meat. Down side even for a solo traveller's it took a few minutes to find a seat because of the crowd. Staff where awesome and proactive

Pros:

Food, food ,awesome staff

Cons:

Seating

Review of Sunshine Flyer

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/15/2022

My experience with Sunshine Flyer last week was really great. The wait time was 10 minutes and we made 3 stops. I would definitely recommend Sunshine flyer. On my departure, another couple was traveling on Mears and they arrived right on time for their bus and they saw the bus leave. They were in tears because they didn't wait 2 minutes for them and they asked the sunshine flyer driver if they can hop on their bus and the driver said yes. They were extremely grateful. When I book my next Disney trip, I will definitely be using Sunshine Flyer!

Pros:

Bus was Clean, and not a long wait time!

Cons:

The only con would be is that they are located at the very end of the terminal.

Review of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

Reviewed by Dhughes904 Review Date: 05/15/2022

Extremely, extremely long line with absolutely no air ventilation, fans or A/c. The ride maybe lasted 2.5 minutes and was the worst 3D experience of all the rides…Please do not drag your very young kids to this…not worth it

Pros:

Cute concept

Cons:

All the above I mentioned
1 2 3 2,375