Most Recent Reviews

Review of Creature Comforts - Starbucks

Reviewed by Lauraandizzy1 Review Date: 08/03/2021

It’s one of the larger Starbucks locations with a great selection of drinks and snacks and awesome theming.

Pros:

Good drink and snack selection

Cons:

Sometimes has big lines

Review of Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/03/2021

Great spot for a break! Stopped here in Feb.2020. Shared the giant pretzel and chicken tenders(?) appetizers between 3 adults. Plenty of food. Sat outside on the water. Very refreshing. Can't wait to do again.

Pros:

Waterside seating, cold beer

Review of Men in Black: Alien Attack

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

This one is fine. It's a little outdated and could definitely use updating. I don't like that you have to put your belongings in a locker for a ride that doesn't go that quickly.

Pros:

Fun enough ride

Cons:

There are other rides of this type in Orlando that are better

Review of E.T. Adventure

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

I know that this ride is very nostalgic for some people, but I did not like this one at all. It is beyond outdated and the whole ride just smells bad. The "card" system so he says your name at the end is broken and not that cool, and the ride itself is just confusing. The water scene smells so bad that I can still smell it in my head to this day. I would not ride this one again unless you paid me to.

Pros:

Nostalgia?

Cons:

Smells awful, completely outdated, not enjoyable

Review of Transformers: The Ride 3D

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

I didn't care for this one. I'm not a Transformers fan, which obviously made a big difference, but it's just another ride with lots of screens and jerking you around without any real substance to the ride itself.

Pros:

I guess the technology is cool (it's just overused)

Cons:

If you're not a Transformers fan, skip this one

Review of Revenge of the Mummy

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

This coaster is great! I used the Universal Express Pass, so I didn't see the queue or get to understand any of the backstory to the ride, so I was a little lost when riding it. However, it's a great coaster with some great effects (the ceiling catching on fire being one of them) and you go really fast in the dark. Definitely ride it!

Pros:

great themed indoor dark coaster

Cons:

story is a little hard to follow if you aren't paying attention

Review of Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

How to describe this one... I honestly can't. The queue is amazing--it really feels like you're at 30 Rock and the detail and history in the line is really cool. I also like all the pre-show elements--it feels like you're in the audience of The Tonight Show. But when you sit down in the ride vehicle for the actual ride... It just jostles you around a lot and the story makes zero sense. Like...you go to the moon. And underwater. Like why? I really wish this had been an actual race around New York. Don't make it fantastical, don't make it crazy, don't break the laws of physics. Put us in a car and let's race around New York and see the iconic landmarks--not whatever fever dream mess this ride is.

Pros:

Queue alone might be worth riding this once

Cons:

Story makes no sense, not enjoyable ride system

Review of Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

You HAVE to do this one. From the immersive queue, the elevator, the ride vehicle, everything made me feel like I was really in Gringotts.

Pros:

Immersive experience, cool technology

Cons:

Line is very long at times

Review of Skull Island: Reign of Kong

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

Here's the thing with this ride: it's fine. However, most of it is sitting in a bus watching screens. I like the 360 screen effect that is created, and the outside of the attraction is cool (especially when you're on the bus and drive into the mountain). The Kong animatronic at the end is probably my favorite part. I definitely wouldn't wait longer than 20-30 minutes for this, and it's not really something I'm dying to ride again.

Pros:

Animatronic at the end

Cons:

Too many screens and not worth a long wait

Review of The Cat In The Hat

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

So outdated and boring. Reminds me of the Winnie the Pooh ride at Magic Kingdom, but with way outdated animatronics. This one has a fun ride vehicle that could be amazing, but it's just an old, dirty ride that wasn't enjoyable.

Pros:

Definitely feels like you entered a Dr. Seuss book

Cons:

Outdated, old, dirty
1 2 3 2,098