Most Recent Reviews

Review of Dino-Sue

Reviewed by superpats Review Date: 04/20/2021

If you are into dinosaurs (and you should be if you are in Dinoland) Sue is a must see. I mean who wouldn't want to take a selfie with the world's most famous dinosaur, well at least next to our hero Aladar!

Pros:

History lesson, selfie opp, and very cool for us dino loving adults

Cons:

I don't have one. I enjoy the exhibit.

Review of Be Our Guest Dinner

Reviewed by MTomuschatxDisney Review Date: 04/20/2021

The meal here was pretty good overall, although the desserts were a bit on the too sweet side for me personally. The appetizer FO Soup was delicious, that melty cheese was to die for! The steak overall was delicious- small but to be expected because it’s a filet ,ordered medium rare and cooked to perfection. The steak came with mashed potatoes and for what you pay for, there wasn’t a whole lot of them-like a tiny scoop on mine and my boyfriends plate. The meal also came with yummy bread and butter which I had no idea about and they shaped the butter like Mickey Mouse! Because of COVID, couldn’t take pictures with the best and barely came out for more than a minute so that was super disappointing. This was more of a one and done dinner option for us, maybe will try the regular quick service lunch menu next time when that’s back.

Pros:

See the Beast! Good steak! Yummy French onion soup! Bread and butter!

Cons:

Very expensive, smaller side portions, desserts were too sweet for me, beast was barely out for a minute due to COVID.

Review of Pecos Bill Cafe

Reviewed by MTomuschatxDisney Review Date: 04/20/2021

I normally really enjoy going to Pecos Bills, especially pre COVID. My boyfriend and I went here last week, April 2021 because I kept raving about how tasty it was but the food really just ended up reminding me of cat food. Not only that I had to go ask for ice waters several times because they kept giving the teeny tiny kids cups that the average adult on a 85 degree days drinks in two gulps. I did ask for the LG cups all 3 times going up there but they just kept giving the small ones and they were being rude about it. Hopefully this turns around when COVID is in the past and things are normal again. It just seems like everything here went down hill when the parks reopened.

Pros:

Toppings Bar (pre-COVID) Has its own restroom

Cons:

Food went downhill People stand and watch you eat with angry eyes because they want your inside table

Review of Haunted Mansion

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/20/2021

Don’t get the appeal it’s okay I guess. Only a little different from other dark rides. The only thing it’s got going is it’s iconic.

Pros:

Just iconic

Cons:

Not that thrilling. Only a little different from other dark rides. There are better rides to go on

Review of Nomad Lounge

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/20/2021

i had a bad experience and the drink was not good

Pros:

cool space

Cons:

bad food

Review of Satu'li Canteen

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/20/2021

Delicious! We eat here often and it is basically a really good disney chipoltle. Inside tables aren't super hard to find and mobile order works well here. You find the cheeseburger pods here which I don't personally like but it seems like a lot of people do. I'd recommend this restaurant to almost everyone as they have stuff everyone should enjoy. I'd like to add that the bowls come with I think yogart flavored boba balls which you can ask to be taken off but they are easy to take out yourself if you aren't sure if you like them or not.

Pros:

Good food for everyone Lots of seating Indoor and outdoor seating Good service

Cons:

Can be noisy

Review of Astro Orbiter

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/19/2021

This is a really fun, especially at night. Great views! And the rockets are moving faster than you think. It’s easy to overlook this ride. You shouldn’t.

Pros:

Great views. More thrills than you think. Dumbo, if dumbo was 3 floors up.

Cons:

Line can be long. Also wait can be really hot during summer days.

Review of Voices of Liberty

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/19/2021

These talented group of singers are AMAZING! I have heard our National Anthem sung hundreds of time and these singers ALWAYS bring a tear to my eyes. Do NOT miss them as you will not regret it! God Bless the USA.

Pros:

The entire showcase!

Cons:

Bring tissues as you will cry with tears of joy.

Review of Saratoga Springs Resort (Disney Vacation Club)

Reviewed by MichelleAudreyandMatt Review Date: 04/19/2021

We loved staying at Disney’s Saratoga Springs! Our room with a kitchen was perfect so we could eat breakfast there before heading out to the parks. It has a great location near Disney Springs. Our family has food allergies and the chef at Artist’s Palette was very accommodating and kind. The pool was fun with a great water slide and it wasn’t too crowded. Bus transportation to the park was easy to use. Only downside was closures of dining locations and the arcade due to the pandemic. Highly recommend staying here!

Pros:

Very close to Disney springs, not that many people on the bus, great food and pool!

Cons:

Restaurants and arcade are closed due to Covid.

Review of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Reviewed by MichelleAudreyandMatt Review Date: 04/19/2021

While this ride is quite fun, the one in Disneyland is much better, after all it does have the dynamite and the lift hills!

Pros:

Nice theming, classic ride!

Cons:

Not as thrilling as the one in Disneyland
1 2 3 1,971