Most Recent Reviews

Review of Garden Gallery

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/25/2020

We went there (2017) with the hopes of a good meal (and crab legs!). Unfortunately, you can't add steak or crab legs to your meal for an additional cost as this blog menu states. That was very disappointing.

Pros:

All you can eat. No sales tax. Plenty of food.

Cons:

Taco meat was way too salty. Hard to know what they're serving on any given night because they only define the menu as "Mexican night" or "Comfort Foods"

Review of Satu'li Canteen

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/24/2020

Just recently back from DW and we ate here on Sunday the 12th. Always a good meal here; however, since our last visit the quality seems to have gone down slightly. While all meals were good the were two items that resulted in a lower rating. 1) my son had barly any chicken in his meal, looked like all scraps and 2: my wife found a paper wrapper in her food. Not sure where that came from and I told her to take it back but she did not. Aside from that it was easy to get a table and the service was quick. We have eaten here many times so I think it was just an anomaly and plan to dine here again. My daughter who is 23 just loves the pods!

Pros:

Different menu selections over standard fare, quick service

Cons:

wrapper in food and quality was lower this time

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/24/2020

A Classic! Our son loved it as a child and it’s still a must do for us. We love that it’s an attraction that Walt has a hand in. Old school? Yes, but we appreciate where animatronics came from and how they have advanced. We love both old and new! We never miss Tiki Room!

Pros:

That all important air conditioning, catchy music, a place to sit down,, and lots of eye catching animatronics. All that history!

Cons:

May not be appreciated by those who don’t know the importance in MK history.

Review of Walt Disney World Skyliner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/24/2020

LOVE the Skyliner! We need more Skyliner!

Pros:

No waiting, quiet and smooth, gorgeous views

Cons:

Doesn't start running early enough in the morning.

Review of Morimoto Asia

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/23/2020

This has to be the most disrespectful and worst managed restaurant in all of Disney Springs. They cancelled my reservation 2 hours before the set time by email. No explanation. And the manager even hung up on me on the phone when I called them.

Pros:

Cons:

Badly managed

Reviewed by dot79 Review Date: 01/23/2020

This is a classic for those that gave this a bad review doesn't appreciate Disney and the art that was put into it

Pros:

Its a must thats the pro

Reviewed by Kwest333 Review Date: 01/23/2020

One of our favorite attractions, definitely a must do!!!!

Pros:

All the birds sing words and the flowers croon

Review of Toledo: Tapas, Steak, & Seafood

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/22/2020

My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary with a stay in the Grande Destino Tower at Coronado Springs Resort. We dined at the new Toledo's on the top of the tower. The atmosphere was wonderful & we had a table with a window view of Hollywood Studios. We had the 28oz bone-in Ribeye for two which came with our choice of two sides. It was cooked to perfection! The best steak we've had at any restaurant on Disney property including the steakhouses! The service was great as well. After dinner the manager offered us a tour of the hotel's club level lounge. It made me wish we'd spent the extra money to have access to the lounge.... there's always next time!
There's also a nice lounge ajecent to the restaurant that has a great balcony where guest can enjoy viewing the fireworks from both HS and Epcot.

Pros:

Great service, atmosphere and food. Large portions.

Cons:

A bit pricey if not on the dining plan.

Review of Beaches and Cream

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/22/2020

Had lunch here on January 14th, in the \"new\" expanded location and we were disappointed. We loved the original Beaches and Cream and have dined there many times as we stay at the Beach Club. The new B&C has little charm and a generic atmosphere. Nothing like the original. I felt like we were dining at our local Friendlys. The food is average at best. Tator Tots with no filling, just the outside coating. Average patty melt and Reuben. Our total for this disappointing meal was more than we paid at Ale and Compass for much better food (pasta dish, crab cakes, appetizer and dessert) in a much nicer atmosphere. The new Beaches and Cream is a total disappointment. We all said the same at the end of our meal, \"never again\". Total shame as we've loved this place since we first dined there in 1991.

Pros:

Nice staff, good service.

Cons:

Awful food, overpriced, lacks all of the charm and whimsy of the original version.

Review of Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/21/2020

My wife and I both had the Spring chicken salad whis was good. What she wanted was the French onion soup but was told she could not have that as a QS choice but would have to pay for it.

Pros:

Salads were good. Pretty setting.

Cons:

Soup not an option for QS.
1 2 3 1,168