Most Recent Reviews

Review of Tony's Town Square Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/20/2019

The last two times I had dinner at Tony’s, I was very pleased! Food and service were excellent! Both times I was with a fairly large group and they did a great job of taking care of everyone and all enjoyed the experience.

Pros:

Location and getting a package with preferred viewing for the Festival of Fantasy Parade.

Cons:

None.

Review of Sci-Fi Dine-in Theatre Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/20/2019

It hurts me to give this place a bad review. But price weak menu and the worst meal of my life make it necessary.

My visit was in 2018 and my last. The food was not to McDonald's standards. The servers and prep cooks can only do so much with down graded food bought on the cheap, to maximize profits.

I can't even come up with an insulting phrase or comment to describe my experience.
I am pretty sarcastic and usually have something hilarious to drive home my point. But my meal was beyond
A sarcastic statement....

Unreal !

Pros:

Scenery

Cons:

Better meals at a homeless shelter

Review of Sci-Fi Dine-in Theatre Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/19/2019

Even though I’m not particularly picky, the food at Sci-Fi was so
bad that I couldn’t eat it. Arrived lukewarm & have had better burgers at fast food places - not worth the money, even tho atmosphere is cute.

Pros:

Different venue

Cons:

Food was awful & not worth the money

Review of Toy Story Mania

Reviewed by FigmentAirBlastFan Review Date: 11/17/2019

This Is A Amazing Shooting Ride For The Whole Family To Get Active. I Would Recommend FastPass+ For This Because The Lines Get Up To Over And Hour Normaly But When Fantsmic Is On Thats The Best Time To Get The Shortest Waits.

Pros:

Dark And Spinny

Cons:

Good Fun!

Review of Country Bear Jamboree

Reviewed by FigmentAirBlastFan Review Date: 11/16/2019

Really Nice Show Just To Sit Back Relax And Enjoy Some Bears Singing Country Music. And At The End The Kids Get To Clap Along To The Finale.

Pros:

Relaxing And Fun

Cons:

Nice

Review of Mickey's PhilharMagic

Reviewed by FigmentAirBlastFan Review Date: 11/16/2019

This Is Such A Good Show Start Your Vacation. Its Super Fun Ahd Kids Get To Sing Along To Some Disney Classic Songs Like Be Our Guest Or A Whole New World I WOULD SO RECOMMEND IT!

Pros:

Dark And Little Loud

Cons:

Super Duper

Review of TriceraTop Spin

Reviewed by FigmentAirBlastFan Review Date: 11/16/2019

This Ride Is So Bad The Button At The Back To Make You Rock Never Works I Dont Reccomend It Unless Your Desprite To Go On It.

Pros:

High

Bad

Review of Muppet Vision 3D

Reviewed by FigmentAirBlastFan Review Date: 11/16/2019

this Is A Fantastic 3D Show For All Ages. This Show Is Not Scary But There Is A Part At The End Where The Venue Blows Up In The Flim And There Is A Bang And Some Smoke As Well So Just Tell Your Kids Its Coming. #keepmuppetvision3D

Pros:

Dark And Fun

Cons:

Fantastic

Review of It's Tough to Be a Bug

Reviewed by FigmentAirBlastFan Review Date: 11/16/2019

This Is A Great Show And Fun Show For Some People. But For Children 7 And Under It May Be Scary. This Show Includes Back Pokers,Fake Spiders,WaterBlasters,AirBlasters And Butt Ticklers. Anyway Its A Great Show To Trick Adults Who Hate Bugs!

Pros:

Loud And Dark

Cons:

Good And A Little Scary

Review of Bon Voyage Character Breakfast

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 11/16/2019

Ate here again in Oct. No prince eric this time but we got to see merida instead.. Food was good and character interaction was great. Flynn ryder spent alot of time with us ..

Pros:

Characters

Cons:

waiter was very slow and forgetful and was just having an off day it seemed
1 2 3 1,140