Reviews of Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/04/2021

Time to compete with the family! This ride as a cool line area where you buzz but when your in the rocket time to shoot the evil emperor zurg and some aliens!

Pros:

Slow and fun

Cons:

little ones may not like it if their not good at aiming or if their a sore loser

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/04/2021

The amount of disrespect this ride has been getting lately is completely unacceptable. I will not here any negative comments or reviews about this ride. This ride is really really fun!!!!!!! Do you understand me you haters!!!!!!!!!!

Pros:

This is a great ride. Really fun. It is way better than the Men in Black ride at Universal. Do you hear me Molly? Way better you traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons:

None that I can think of

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/29/2021

This is probably my least favorite ride in the Magic Kingdom. It is the same concept as Toy Story Mania just not nearly as fun. There is an entire land dedicated to Toy Story with a similar ride so I would like to see a more creative ride come in it’s place. Buzz deserves better than a copycat cardboard cutout shooter ride.

Pros:

Kids will like it

Cons:

Same concept as Toy Story Mania just not as good.

Reviewed by Ursulalove Review Date: 03/21/2021

Love this ride. Fun, interactive. Always a must do with the family. That being said. Could use some TLC. Sometimes the lasers don't seem to work properly. Needs spruced up.

Pros:

Fun to challenge family members. Great in ride photo.

Cons:

Needs some TLC. Sometimes long wait times.

Reviewed by TEnglish4774 Review Date: 03/16/2021

I have a ride/don't ride relationship with Buzz. If the line is short I will ride it but I wouldn't stand in a 45 minute plus queue. This ride is great fun especially for those of us that love Toy Story. But if the line is long I would wait to see if/when the line quiets down. You do not need to wait for an extensive amount of time.

Pros:

Fun and competitive

Cons:

It is starting to show its age and it can use a bit of an update.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/14/2021

I really love this ride. It is so fun. It is way better than the Men in Black ride at Universal Molly!!!!!!Buzz your ride is the best!!!!!!!!!

Pros:

It is really really fun!!!!!

Cons:

None. This ride is a must do!!!!

Reviewed by PeterPancakes Review Date: 03/10/2021

I think I love this ride even more than my kids do!

Pros:

great theming, competitive

Cons:

line can be very very long

Reviewed by AshBake330 Review Date: 03/08/2021

Cute dark ride. Great family game. Guns are harder to aim than the ones on Toy Story Midway Mania. Like that you can spin the vehicle in different directions.

Pros:

Fun competive game Great for Toy Story fans

Cons:

Felt like it moved through the rooms too fast Gun is hard to aim at targets

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/03/2021

super fun! always look forward to bringing friends on this to compete with them and bring our energy back up!

Pros:

really great way to get out of the heat without waiting in a long line!

Cons:

none!

Reviewed by Liquidopal Review Date: 03/02/2021

Fun if who you're sitting with is also into it. Otherwise, meh.

Pros:

Fun, nostalgia, and defeating Zurg

Cons:

Some of those guns do not work. It's not my poor aim, I swear.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions