Reviews of Haunted Mansion

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/25/2022

Now I'm not the type of person who would ride this multiple times in a day but this ride is truly amazing! From the ghost affects that i still cant wrap my head around to the stretching room its great for a scare, a laugh, and over all just a good time in general!!!!

Pros:

Walt Disney World’s version of this ride is factually the best and the narrator is probably the best part😂

Cons:

Lines can get long! It can get stuck quiet often and can be a little to much for young and sensitive kids

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/01/2022

Amazing. I love this ride it is an original and a must ride in my book.

Pros:

So many details

Cons:

Might be a little scary for little ones.

Reviewed by mollystwin Review Date: 12/22/2021

omnimover attraction through a not so haunted house ... The ghosts just want you to join in on the fun and shenanigans.

Pros:

Hitchhiking ghosts and a catchy song

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/21/2021

This is such an amazing classic dark ride. So many cool details which makes re riding fun. I got stopped on my second time in front of the bride and was able to really take in all the details such as the appearing/disappearing axe and her statements about each husband. This is a must do. And don't let the name scare you. I do not like being scared and avoid haunted houses completely but this is not scary; it's slightly spooky in a fun, quirky way.

Pros:

Classic, so many details

Cons:

Can't think of any!

Reviewed by Rdalton Review Date: 11/04/2021

Nostalgia on this ride alone makes it the best. But it was an easy transfer for someone in the wheelchair.

Pros:

Easy line access and transfer for someone in the wheelchair.

Reviewed by Mollysnumber1fan Review Date: 10/26/2021

This was my first trip to WDW and I thought that this ride was going to be “okay” but I was completely wrong! It ended up being in my too 3 rides! I loved how it went from spooky to funny.

Pros:

“Spooky”, Funny, A/C, great queue with funny headstones!

Cons:

Queue can get long

Reviewed by ChefDionofLima Review Date: 09/30/2021

A MUST DO for any Disney Fan. You did not visit the MK if you did not do this attraction. Now that the pre-show is back, the charm of the whole experience is restored. An excellent balance of spooky and funny. Lots of practical effects put to use. I just wish we had a Hatbox Ghost. If you get the chance to do a Behind the scenes tour the Haunted mansion portion of it is well worth it.

Pros:

Superb theming. Grim Grinning Ghosts. Spooktacular. Omnimover high capacity

Cons:

Can get long wait times

Reviewed by disneysolotripper Review Date: 09/29/2021

Loved the ride and the vibe of everything. I get freaked out easily so I didn't know how I would feel. The scariest part for me was the squirrel that jumped out at me as I left the ride. I did squeal so I so apologize to the young men in front of me and the cast members who got a heart attack.

Pros:

Great vibe

Cons:

Can have long wait

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/20/2021

One of the best rides at WDW a very fun and spooky ride always go to this ride when your in liberty square

Pros:

Fun,spooky,great location

Cons:

Long lines mid day

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/15/2021

This is one of my favorite rides ever. The music is fantastic the pre show is super funny (to me some people may find it a little frightening or creepy) the ride tells a great story. This is a great intro to creepy/scary stories for middle age kiddos but will probably be scare to some littles. You can't beat a hitch-hiking ghost!

Pros:

Music is fun, story is cool and wonderfully creepy, the ride is super chilly so great way to cool off when its hot

Cons:

Can be scary to little kiddos, can be super chilly inside so may need a light sweater for some.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions