Reviews of Haunted Mansion

999 Happy Haunts, an updated classic, with newer interative queue.

Reviewed by QueenCollT Review Date: 03/29/2020

Classic attraction, effects still amazing, great theming. Especially amazing during Halloween parties!

Pros:

Fast moving, great effects, good humor, air conditioned

Cons:

long lines at times

Reviewed by Deannavan Review Date: 03/29/2020

A classic and a must-do

Pros:

classic

Cons:

if your claustrophobic the pre-show might cause a panic attack

Reviewed by DisneyAllDay Review Date: 03/28/2020

My younger son says this is the best ride in the world!! He truly loves it and would ride it over and over if we let him!!

Pros:

We love the narrator and how funny he is :) I also love the detail in the queue. There are always things to read and do while waiting in line.

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/27/2020

Y'all are going to hate me, but this ride is not my favorite. I was SCARED of this ride as a kid and cried when I got off. Got a frozen banana afterwards, so I guess that's a plus.

Pros:

An awesome soundtrack (Theme song), awesome animatronics. I would do this ride only if y'all love the ride, but I would recommend the ride for the people that love this ride :)

Cons:

VERY LONG RIDES, upwards of over 2 hours during the Christmas season. I wish they would do the Nightmare Before Christmas version during the Halloween and Christmas season because that (Disneyland) ride is incredible and definitely my favorite ride in the world, but oh well

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/27/2020

this ride is AMAZING!! it is so nostalgic and brings back so many memories from when i was younger. it is such an incredibly advanced ride, having it built almost 50 years ago!! perfect ten!!

Pros:

family ride comfortable seats amazing animatronics incredible experience

Cons:

very long waits sometimes, otherwise, that’s it!

Reviewed by charmed101 Review Date: 03/27/2020

This is absolute must do attraction! It's scary and funny so there is something for everyone. Young children may be frightened through the first portion of the ride, but may enjoy the second portion. I suggest getting a fast pass for this ride. Or if you don't mind waiting the queue has a lot of guest interaction. The attraction take multiple people at a time, so the line moves pretty quickly.

Pros:

-Attraction is indoors -Omnimover -Great theming -Amazing soundtrack

Cons:

-Majority of the ride is in the dark (be advised for those with young children afraid of the dark) -Scary/adult themes

Reviewed by KAmburn Review Date: 03/26/2020

Classic ride that never gets old

Pros:

Great imagineering and theming throughout

Cons:

May scare young children

Reviewed by NotoriousDVM Review Date: 03/26/2020

This is a must do for me at least once every time I visit MK. The line gets long, but moves quickly, as it's an omnimover attraction. To me, Haunted Mansion is classic Disney, and a trip to MK without riding it is a trip wasted.

Pros:

fun ride

Cons:

some small children may find it frightening

Reviewed by JTie4 Review Date: 03/26/2020

It is not a trip to Disney World until I have ridden Haunted Mansion!

Pros:

It's a great ride from the moment you step into the queue! There is so much to look at you have to ride it over and over to see it all.

Cons:

There are no cons

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/26/2020

It’s fun but too much going on. I really don’t understand the cult following of this ride

Pros:

Entertaining

Cons:

Don’t get it

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions