Reviews of Haunted Mansion

Reviewed by ShannonMc Review Date: 06/09/2021

One of my favorites in all of Disney!! It has theming, it is an omni mover, it now has a photo op, hitch hiking ghosts, scary mixed with funny, and so much more! this attraction is great for all ages and is an absolute must do!!

Pros:

Everything about this ride!!

Cons:

Because it’s a dark ride, it might be scary for younger kids. Not to mention the name itself. My four year old was scared the first time but ended up wanting to ride it over and over after the first time.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/15/2021

This is the best ride in magic kingdom! I love all the details in the ride and the ghost host!

Pros:

Omni mover Safe for all riders Slow moving Very detailed

Cons:

May be scary for some riders

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/03/2021

Super fun, scary sounds but not a scary ride. Fun to get stuck on.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/22/2021

The Haunted Mansion is a Disney must-do! It's a fun, good-natured kind of creepy. Every time I enter the ballroom scene I get giddy! How freaking cool is that room?! And ya can't not love \"come baaack\" from the original Leota! <3

Pros:

Fun, light-hearted, dark ride, music

Cons:

Ummm... none

Reviewed by TalkAboutStank Review Date: 04/21/2021

One of the best themed rides in all of Walt Disney World. I love that it's just the right amount of creepy and fun. The audio on this ride is CLASSIC. Must ride this at least once.

Pros:

Right amount of creepy and fun. Great theming.

Cons:

Can be scary for some younglings.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/20/2021

Don’t get the appeal it’s okay I guess. Only a little different from other dark rides. The only thing it’s got going is it’s iconic.

Pros:

Just iconic

Cons:

Not that thrilling. Only a little different from other dark rides. There are better rides to go on

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/19/2021

We love the Haunted Mansion! We had a 7 and 3 year old with us and they got scared at some points in the ride, but it is a great classic and definitely will go again!

Pros:

It is in the dark, so its definitely for people who love the indoor rides.

Cons:

It might be a little to scary for little ones.

Reviewed by Poohbear82 Review Date: 04/19/2021

Haunted mansion is my favorite attraction! The gothic style mansion reminds me of some of my favorite reads. The details inside the mansion is absolutely amazing and there is so much to look at. I love that it’s a little spooky, a little whimsical and a touch of humor. My children loved this attraction as well. This is a must do for my family!

Pros:

The theming is extraordinary and really transports you to an old creepy mansion. The songs are catchy and who doesn’t want to take a ghost home?!

Cons:

Dark and creepy for super young children.

Reviewed by LittleRed93 Review Date: 04/18/2021

This is my absolute favorite MK ride if all time, the themeing alone and outside architecture enough to drawn you in. It's the perfect blend of spooky and comedy and in my opinion is not as scary for kids as you think!

Pros:

Dark slow moving ride with AWSOME lighting and effects, spooky yet comical and all around one of the best rides ar Disney thus far

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by ntre2112 Review Date: 04/12/2021

Fun ride for whole family of all ages

Pros:

relaxing

Cons:

It could be my eyesight getting worse with age but i thought it was too dark. Had trouble seeing the ghosts & little details.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions