Reviews of Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 01/14/2021

I love journeying under the sea with Ariel! The ride perfectly portrays one of the wonderful Renaissance Disney movies with vibrant colors, dancing sea turtles, and all the classic songs from TLM.

Pros:

Fun for all ages, great music, and wonderful theming

Reviewed by GoRangers23 Review Date: 12/29/2020

This is a very colorful and cute trip to Ariel’s world. It is very well done and any fan of The Little Mermaid will love it. This is especially cute for kids and families. You will see many sea creatures. (The sea creatures in this ride are not real.)

Pros:

Colorful and entertaining. Cute songs.

Reviewed by Mommyof3sonsxo Review Date: 12/06/2020

I loved this ride. The music, the theming, the animatronics are beautiful. My kids loved this and so did I!

Pros:

Theming, Music, Beautiful Animatronics

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by lilostitchmom Review Date: 11/30/2020

Great ride for a Little Mermaid fan. It’s a nice ride for a little break from walking. Relaxing for parents, fun for kids.

Pros:

Great theming.

Cons:

Not the most exciting.

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

My whole family loves this ride and for the quality of the ride the lines are usually reasonable and move quickly. In addition to that, if you do have to wait, the que is really neatly themed and changes from outdoor to indoor which somehow makes the wait seem even shorter. The colors, music and animatronics are awesome!

Pros:

Super fun and entertaining. Great songs from one of my families favorite Disney movies and just an all around great ride for the whole family. It's also in the ac with low lighting which makes it feel even cooler on this hot Florida days.

Cons:

Not super thrilling.

Reviewed by Camila Review Date: 10/21/2020

Cute ride

Pros:

cute, low waits, great theming

Cons:

not the best

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/03/2020

I’m a Little Mermaid lover, but I felt this attraction was lack luster - I prefer the show at Hollywood Studios.

Pros:

Great for small children.

Cons:

The animatronics, I felt, could have been better.

Reviewed by Braden Review Date: 07/28/2020

This is not my favorite ride. It is kind of boring. Little kids might like it but it is not my favorite.

Pros:

Cute ride and good for kids

Cons:

BORING

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/20/2020

I absolutely adore this ride! An incredible ride for The Little Mermaid fans. The music is so fun and even the line que is fun! Such a classic ride!

Pros:

Line is entertaining, music is awesome, super cute, great for kids, such a classic ride!

Cons:

I wish it was longer!

Reviewed by NatalieWay Review Date: 07/14/2020

I adore this ride! Its very cute and pretty. Great for kids, especially if they love the Little Mermaid. I think the queue is beautiful, and the facade is one of my favorites. Makes beautiful pictures.

Pros:

Very cute. Interactive queue. Relaxing. A/C. Usually pretty short lines.

Cons:

Not thrilling. Kind of short.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions