Reviews of Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/20/2021

So fun and funny.

Pros:

I love and if you love Monsters Inc.

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 01/12/2021

I'm super hurt this isn't running right now. It's always a blast and the interaction with the audience causes this show to be unpredictable and always new. It's cute, funny, and is a great rest stop from all the walking. Fun for all ages.

Pros:

Hysterical

Cons:

Can't think of anything? Not a must, must do, but absolutely a great show if you have the time

Reviewed by Scon8807 Review Date: 12/20/2020

Really funny comedy show. Very interactive for the audience. The show has the potential to be a different experience every time.

Pros:

Very funny, unique, interactive

Cons:

Matt be boring for younger kids, does require a bit of time

Reviewed by Lauraandizzy1 Review Date: 12/12/2020

Funny show great audience interaction

Pros:

Audience participation funny jokes from the characters

Cons:

No cons

Reviewed by DisneyFanBr Review Date: 11/30/2020

Really funny for adults. Great to chill.

Pros:

Adults will laugh.

Cons:

Little kids might not always get it.

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

One of my favorite "shows" in the Magic Kingdom. It is actually very funny and the theming is great. Lots of fun and funny details throughout the experience including the que. I love how interactive it is. My husband was chosen as "That Guy" which was extra fun! I have only actually watched it once though, so I'm not sure how unique each show is and I think that would effect my rating. I know they will have a different crowd each time, which will change the show at least slightly, but if it is the same joke routine each time I could see how that would get boring.

Pros:

Super cute and funny. Interactive. Amazing attention to detail in the theming. You could be chosen as "That Guy" and get "picked on" throughout the show and then given a fun sticker that other cast members may notice and comment on throughout the park.

Cons:

Show vs. Ride. Rides are always better in my opinion. Could get repetitive, but not sure about that. I will edit my review after further research. 😉

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/12/2020

SUCH a cute show! and genuinely funny! i love that its interactive with the audience and there’s usually never a line! defs a hidden gem

Pros:

air conditioning, short lines, interactive

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by bcmack Review Date: 06/17/2020

an amazing and fun show

Pros:

good to see if its raining picks on people in the audiience hilarious diffrent every time you see it

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/16/2020

Funny for the whole family

Pros:

It's interactive

Cons:

They may call you on the stage with cameras unexpectedly

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/02/2020

I think this is one of my favorite attractions at Walt Disney World because I love Monsters, Inc.

Pros:

That the audience gets involved and a good show overall

Cons:

nothing

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions