Reviews of Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/15/2021

This can be a hit or miss attraction for some people. I found it extremely fun and funny my spouse was less amused. This is a great show especially when audience members are participating. This is also a great show to catch some A/C in.

Pros:

Funny show, A/C

Cons:

Can sometimes fall flat for some people or if audience participation is low.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/11/2021

An absolutely fun and hilarious show! Makes me laugh everytime I go! It can also make me on edge praying that I don’t get picked! I am afraid I would freeze up and embarrass myself if I ever did get picked!!

Pros:

It is a really funny and entertaining show for the whole family! I absolutely love it!!

Cons:

For people who are extremely shy like me! It can cause anxiety about wether you get picked to be part of the show! I just hope if I ever do get picked that I won’t freak out and embarrass myself!!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/26/2021

Awesome show! Funny, interactive, good opportunity to rest in the A/C.

Pros:

Funny, interactive, good opportunity to rest in the A/C

Cons:

None, unless you don't like laughing.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/26/2021

Fun for all ages! Nice sit down, air conditioned and entertaining for the whole family.

Pros:

Fun, interactive show for all ages!

Cons:

Not a must do, but a great filler attraction!

Reviewed by AshBake330 Review Date: 03/23/2021

Such a cute interactive show! I love that it makes you feel like you are in an actual comedy club! I love how the monsters pick out audience members to participate. Literally the best part! I laugh so hard everytime! So sad its not open right now. Definitely a great show for kiddos.

Pros:

Interactive Great theming

Cons:

Queue is a little tight before you get into the pre-show room

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/15/2021

Love this show! It's a must everytime I come to the parks. I still laugh at the jokes and I'm 18!

Pros:

-out of heat/rain -funny -good for all ages

Cons:

-could be boring for some thrill seeking teens

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/17/2021

Such a funny interactive show. I laughed more than I thought I would.

Pros:

Funny, interactive, entertaining

Cons:

Not for the shy

Reviewed by PoorNanaPoorFather Review Date: 02/15/2021

This attraction is so different from all the other rides, that you must do it. I find the set up as a stand-up comedy club clever. The jokes may be a bit lame or silly, but that's part of the fun. They interact with the audience which is hilarious. One time, I was one of the audience members selected to participate, and I got nervous and stumbled along. The jokes may have been at my expense, but the whole group had a great time. Friends and family still tell stories about "that time when...".

Pros:

Funny. Interactive

Cons:

May be uncomfortable if you get picked out to talk to the host.

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/20/2021

So fun and funny.

Pros:

I love and if you love Monsters Inc.

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 01/12/2021

I'm super hurt this isn't running right now. It's always a blast and the interaction with the audience causes this show to be unpredictable and always new. It's cute, funny, and is a great rest stop from all the walking. Fun for all ages.

Pros:

Hysterical

Cons:

Can't think of anything? Not a must, must do, but absolutely a great show if you have the time

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions