Reviews of Hall of Presidents

Reviewed by DisneyNewbie41 Review Date: 04/10/2022

I really liked this. I never knew what many of the presidents actually looked like and the animatronics were so lifelike! I enjoyed the exhibits outside as well.

Pros:

Great animatronics , made me proud to be an American!

Cons:

A certain recent former president may result in cheers and/or boos as he is presented

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/08/2022

Good show

Pros:

The whole family likes it. It's a good place to cool off and relax. It tells a good story and the presidents look real, it's amazing!

Cons:

Some may get bored (just not my family)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/08/2022

I personally think that this isn’t the best attraction here. It’s just a waste of time and it’s not like something you’d expect from a Disney park. It’s waaaaaay too long too. I mean, if you’re obsessed with presidents then it wouldn’t hurt to ride, but it would waste a lot of time. If you come to Magic Kingdom, definitely don’t prioritize this one.

Pros:

I CANNOT THINK OF ANY PROS

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/07/2022

So I think that grown ups like me would say that this is the best ride in the wilderness! I meant to cross out best. Boo Hoo the ride stinks so much like stinky socks!

Pros:

I can’t write a pro, this stinky show is too stinky! PU

Cons:

I think that this is the worst ride in the wilderness, people!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/07/2022

This attraction is a little bit boring but the animatronics are cool and it’s cool that they add new animatronics for every President.

Pros:

If y’all like Presidents, then y’all think it’s cool, man!

Cons:

Kids might think it’s boring

Reviewed by MainStreetMe Review Date: 12/08/2021

I know this is a long show, but I have always been interested in the American Presidency (I’m from the UK) so I was very happy to sit and watch it.

Also, I always love to see how the animatronics have come along since that first Mr Lincoln one!

Pros:

Cool on a hot day. No waiting if you time it right. Brilliant animatronics.

Cons:

Cold on a cool day. Ruined by people shouting out their political views. Probably not interesting if you’re not into this kind of thing.

Reviewed by jessica345 Review Date: 10/12/2021

It's just so boring. Unless you or someone in your family is obsessed with American history and presidents, please skip this. Its only perks is that it's indoor and air-conditioned with decently comfortable seats. If it's a very hot day, this may be an okay place to cool off and get away from the crowds. However, I wouldn't waste my time on this.

Pros:

Air-conditioning Comfortable seats Away from crowds and usually has no wait time Possibly a good place for a nap...?

Cons:

Long, boring show

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/08/2021

Very cool if you love American history! The animatronics are amazing! And it’s a great place to rest your feet of you’ve been walking all day.

Pros:

The animatronics are Amazing!

Reviewed by MrFreeze Review Date: 09/29/2021

Such a great attraction!

Pros:

It’ll spark your curiosity of the American presidents!

Cons:

It’ll shut down for a while to update the attraction every 4-8 years

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/15/2021

This is an ok attraction. I think its fun to get to listen to the presidents speak and the animatronics are really well done. This is a great place to sit and take a load off and cool off from the FL heat. I think this is an important attraction BUT maybe not as important as Mr. Lincoln in Disneyland (which I have not experienced yet but do know the historical significance of).

Pros:

Good A/C, Good learning experience

Cons:

kinda slow, can be boring for people who don't have an interest in history

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions