Reviews of Brown Derby Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Hollywood Brown Derby Dining Location

Read more about Brown Derby including links to the menus here:

Service Lunch/Dinner
Disney's Hollywood Studios

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

Personal favorite.

Pros:

Great food and service.

Cons:

Super boring for kids.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/09/2020

Service is slow, food is mediocre at best and priced way out of its league. Better off eating at Prime Time 50’s

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

It was really fun to be in such a "fancy" place while in the middle of the park. I did feel underdressed but that obviously isn't an issue because they know where they are and you aren't judged for it. I got the steak when we went here and it was deeeelicious but very small. I know that is my typical American palate talking but for a 2 dining credit per person meal I was left wanting more. My husband got the pork chop and he really enjoyed it too. Same complaint on size though. He did try the grapefruit cake. Said it was okay.

Pros:

Good food, neat vibe

Cons:

Food size for price

Reviewed by JTie4 Review Date: 03/26/2020

We love this restaurant. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is calming.

Pros:

The food is wonderful. We have never had a bad meal here. We tend to order the filet mignon and the chicken and they are great.

Cons:

It is on the higher price point range but most definitely worth it.

Reviewed by Katelyn Review Date: 03/26/2020

My family & I have been going here for dinner for our past several trips and it has never disappointed! We did not have reservations any of those times, however the lovely cast members got us a table very quickly. Our waiters have been so friendly & kind each visit. Their cocktails are really good, and my favorite entree was the chicken - it's my favorite chicken of all time and I have to get it each time. Highly recommend treating yourself to this experience!

Pros:

Service, food, atmosphere

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/09/2020

Best food and service in any of the parks!!!

Pros:

Delicious!!!

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

I’ve eaten here 3 times. I won’t again. The food is just okay for the exorbitant price I paid. Service was VERY slow and inattentive. Had to send food back because I asked for something to not be put on the plate, but it was there anyway. Almost missed the start to Fantasmic once when we had a dinner package because the service was so slow. And the restaurant wasn’t even that busy.

Pros:

Steak is good

Cons:

Slow service Inattentive servers Desserts aren’t worth the price

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 11/25/2019

Recently we returned to the Brown Derby for our one night to have an \"adult meal\" while on vacation sans kids. I had the Cobb Salad, which was completely satisfying as a meal alone but I had it as my appetizer. I highly recommend! I also had the sustainable fish that evening and it blew my mind. Our server was very attentive.

Pros:

Food, Service, Cobb Salad!

Cons:

Noisy

Reviewed by Elaine Review Date: 06/12/2019

We always try to eat here on our visits to WDW. We chose lunch this time and overall it was great. Have to make a reservation though. They do take walk-ins, but why waste that time when you can be spending time riding the rides!

Pros:

Great food and drinks. They do have and outside bar seating area which is first come, first served which is nice but can be hot at high noon.

Cons:

A bit overpriced, but I always find the food quite good.

Reviewed by LouO Review Date: 04/29/2019

Choices on menu are bit elevated (compared to other places to eat in the park); however the served food was was a bit disappointing compared to all the hype I have heard about the place.

Pros:

Limited menu (possibly to some)

Cons:

Limited menu (possibly to some) Food was lackluster (compared hype about the place) Children might not enjoy it

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios