Reviews of Brown Derby Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Hollywood Brown Derby

Hollywood Brown Derby

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/16/2021

THE FOOD WAS SOOOOOO GOOD. Mouthwatering. Literally, after every bite, you had to moan a little. My mom and I had the shrimp cocktail for an app and then the filet mignon and grilled shrimp. The steak melted in your mouth. Fantastic.

Pros:

The food was great, the atmosphere is nice, nothing crazy special.

Cons:

Pricey but man, as our last restaurant for the trip, it was worth it!

Reviewed by DoctorFacilier Review Date: 02/08/2021

We dined here in January 2021. The atmosphere and decor is nice and the servers were outstanding.We were starving and the fresh bread served before lunch was a delight. I had the fan favorite Cobb Salad with chicken added to same. The salad was as advertised. My wife got a margarita flight and it was worth it. Pretty big classes for a flight which was fine by is. The food was good and service great but for me the menu was lacking.

Pros:

Good food,atmosphere, great service

Cons:

Menu is limited

Reviewed by mystikmagix Review Date: 02/08/2021

One of most amazing places I've ever eaten it! The atmosphere makes you feel like you're in Hollywood and dining with movie stars. The chicken was very good! The grapefruit cake was very delicious and I highly recommend it!

Pros:

Good food, great service, you get to see all of the pictures of Hollywood icons!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by aradiapixie Review Date: 01/08/2021

My husband and I brought our 2 kids (9 & 7) here in August and we all ordered plant-based meals. My husband and I LOVED our plant bases salisbury steak meals but the kids were not into the vegetarian pho (I tried it and it wasn't great). Our lovely server also gave me free grapefruit cake because I was celebrating my nursing school graduation.

Pros:

Unique plant-based items, lovely service, fun decor

Cons:

Expensive, disappointing pho

Reviewed by TiffKhoury Review Date: 12/16/2020

Will dine here every trip in the future! The ambiance, service, and food were incredible!
It was such a lovely spot to enjoy a quiet meal in the park. It was sophisticated but not snooty. Our server was a charming gentleman that offered his experience when we had questions.
The food was delicious. Molly - you need to check out the Waygu burger on the lunch menu. The fries were a perfect blend of crisp on the outside and creamy potato on the inside.
Be sure to try the bread and butter with Himalayan (or was it Hawaiian) black sea salt... YUM

Pros:

History of the Brown Derby, Sophistication without pretense, Solid menu options (even for kids), Incredible service.

Cons:

I wish there was one in Disney Springs so I could eat there more often!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

Personal favorite.

Pros:

Great food and service.

Cons:

Super boring for kids.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/09/2020

Service is slow, food is mediocre at best and priced way out of its league. Better off eating at Prime Time 50’s

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

It was really fun to be in such a "fancy" place while in the middle of the park. I did feel underdressed but that obviously isn't an issue because they know where they are and you aren't judged for it. I got the steak when we went here and it was deeeelicious but very small. I know that is my typical American palate talking but for a 2 dining credit per person meal I was left wanting more. My husband got the pork chop and he really enjoyed it too. Same complaint on size though. He did try the grapefruit cake. Said it was okay.

Pros:

Good food, neat vibe

Cons:

Food size for price

Reviewed by JTie4 Review Date: 03/26/2020

We love this restaurant. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is calming.

Pros:

The food is wonderful. We have never had a bad meal here. We tend to order the filet mignon and the chicken and they are great.

Cons:

It is on the higher price point range but most definitely worth it.

Reviewed by Katelyn Review Date: 03/26/2020

My family & I have been going here for dinner for our past several trips and it has never disappointed! We did not have reservations any of those times, however the lovely cast members got us a table very quickly. Our waiters have been so friendly & kind each visit. Their cocktails are really good, and my favorite entree was the chicken - it's my favorite chicken of all time and I have to get it each time. Highly recommend treating yourself to this experience!

Pros:

Service, food, atmosphere

Cons:

None!

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios