Reviews of Oga’s Cantina

Other Menus at Oga's Cantina

Oga's Cantina

Services: Bar/Lounge

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/02/2021

I went here at 7:00 in the morning right after the park opened (in pre-COVID times). We were able to do walk-up (what an absolute miracle!) and each enjoyed a cocktail (yes, at 7:00 in the morning!). We didn't get any food, but we enjoyed our cocktails and loved the atmosphere even more. I wish it were bigger because it's so difficult to get a table now.

Pros:

Great decorations and ambience, delicious cocktails, immersive theming

Cons:

Very difficult to get a reservation, not an extensive menu

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/01/2021

A. Bunch of reservations opened up

Pros:

Great scenery

Cons:

Hard to get reservations

Reviewed by NaomiWanKenobi Review Date: 04/03/2021

If you love star wars and strange drinks this is the place to be. The atmosphere is incredible and the cast members always do a fantastic job keeping you entertained. The drinks are insane!! I could not recommend this place enough. I would go every day if I could. It is exactly everything I wanted it to be.

Pros:

Such unique drinks! Great cast members. Great atmosphere. Wholesome experience.

Cons:

It's a tiny building with not much seating so it's hard to get a reservation. There's not much food and if want a regular drink this is not the place for you.

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/13/2021

As a major Star Wars fan, I really really wanted to love Oga's Cantina, but I had a couple of problems with it. In addition to snagging a very hard to get ADR, we still had to wait outside in the blazing sun for over 30 minutes just to get in. Also, there is not a lot of seating so we had to stand at the bar. Next, there was a 2 drink limit which is honestly FINE because they are so expensive and sweet, you may not want more than one anyways! ALSO, it was very crowded, and had a very college bar type vibe to it, which I was not expecting at all. I was hoping for Star Wars music but DJ R3X was playing pop. It seemed like a big adult party, which I can't imagine would be very fun for kids. Even with all of that, the atmosphere is unbeatable and if you love Star Wars, its worth doing once (or save your money to get a custom lightsaber instead!). Me and my daughter will be skipping this one next time, but I'm sure my husband would like to go again.

Pros:

Star Wars fans should check it out at least once, bartenders were fun and nice, drinks looked cool and tasted fine, the atmosphere was amazing

Cons:

Expensive, crowded, loud, had to wait outside EVEN WITH an ADR, no seating

Reviewed by Mya Review Date: 11/18/2020

Nothing here was too impressive. I was entranced by the look of the place but not so much the food. I was incredibly disappointed with the food they had to offer. I would rather eat off the planet.

Pros:

Nice atmosphere and great for photos

Cons:

The food was not as excellent as it should be

Reviewed by LizCaruso Review Date: 11/18/2020

The experience of going to Ogas is great. The atmosphere and music are fully immersive into the Star Wars universe. I’ve tried several of the drinks, most are middle of the road cocktails. Interesting drinks but really sweet. The outer rim is a great choice.

Pros:

Music, atmosphere, outer rim beverage

Cons:

Very little food, very crowded (pre-Covid), long wait

Reviewed by AndreaJ29 Review Date: 11/18/2020

This place is SOOO much fun! It really does have that cantina vibe to it. Rex from Star tours is back as a DJ and he plays iconic Star Wars tunes. Every so often the bar tenders interact with the music. This place is mostly standing room. Seating is very limited so much people have to stand for their visit. The snacks and drinks are very well themed and some are a lot of fun. However it is pretty pricey. Another downside is that they limit how much time you can spend in there. 45 minute limit. I will say, it was more than enough for me to have my drink and enjoy the atmosphere. They let you walk around and take pictures are the end of your visit, which I highly recommend. There are so many cool details embedded into the cantina! If this is a must do for you, I recommend getting a reservation in advance. They do sometimes allow walk-ins but they are scarce, so you have to be very lucky.

Pros:

Awesome environment. Very fun. Many Star Wars details. Themed drinks and snacks. Great for pictures. Makes you feel like your in the movies.

Cons:

Pricey. Limited seating. 45 minute limit. Hard to get into.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/18/2020

Not having a seat right now and standing after being on your feet all day is a huge turn off. Plus you can't leave your section so you can't see anything besides the spot you are in.

Pros:

Great cocktails

Cons:

Our server was incorrect twice with our order Like stated above...seating

Reviewed by StevenWilson Review Date: 11/18/2020

Definitely something you need to try once!

Pros:

Resembled the set from the movies!

Cons:

Food was just okay

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/18/2020

good selection of food and reasonable prices.

Pros:

Good menu. Fun space.

Cons:

Limited seating.

Other topics in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge -- WDW