Reviews of Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo

Other Menus at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo WDW

Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo WDW

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by TeacherManJoe Review Date: 05/22/2022

Docking Bay 7 is a really solid spot to get a quick service meal, and a fun place for Star Wars fans to feel out over the décor.

The theming here, like the rest of Black Spire Outpost, is awesome. There are so many awesome small details and imagineering quirks that you could spend most of your meal here just gawking at all of them. Truly awesome!

The food, on the other hand, is solid but not quite great. There are a solid variety of dishes here, each of which taking simple concepts from our “home planet” and spinning them with some creativity to make them a bit more alien. The Tip Yip is a decent dish for being essentially a large chicken nugget. The Kaadu Pork Ribs are solid and pretty flavorful. The dessert is what you need it to be without being too much more. However, all of this is paled by the signature dish just next door at Ronto Roasters. On a recent trip with our large family group, my wife and I decided to get Ronto Wraps while my family got Docking Bay 7 fare, knowing from having tried DB7 food, and we were happy with our choice.

The one large advantage DB7 has is in its menu variety. Ronto Roasters is our personal favorite quick service spot in Hollywood Studios. However, if you don’t want a Ronto Wrap (which, why would you not?), you’re a bit out of luck. But at DB7, there is a pretty solid variety of dishes from which to choose, and perhaps ones that your kiddo will like better.

Pros:

Menu variety Theming and imagineering of space is AWESOME Solid food that gets the job done

Cons:

Food is not as unique or high quality as the neighboring Ronto Wrap Can get pretty busy

Reviewed by steelers_fan Review Date: 01/03/2022

We ate here for the first time the week of 12/5/2021, eating here on 2 separate days. Overall, everyone seemed to enjoy their meals.
I had the roasted endorian chicken salad, as did the wife, and we both liked it and recommend it. The second day I chose the smoked kaadu pork ribs. It was ok. Not great, but I wouldnt necessarily make a special trip there again just for that.
The theming of the place is cool, as is all of Star Wars land. Im giving it an 8 overall. If I was going back to studios again soon, I would probably try something at one of the other quick service locations. Try this place at least once for the theming. You may like the food enough to go again too.

Pros:

Offers different food choices than other standard park food.

Cons:

Very busy and loud.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/13/2021

My family and I went to your restaurant to eat yesterday Dec 12th 2021 and we were all extremely disappointed in the food that was served. We each had something different from the menu and it was all disgusting. Even the people at the next table were not happy with their food. They took a bite of whatever they ordered and pushed it aside. The prices were totally ridiculous for what was served. I don't eat McDonalds but yesterday I would've gone to McDonalds if I knew the food was going to be so nasty. The Mac & Cheese looked and tasted like the $.99 cent mac & cheese from a box, the chicken and the rest of the food had no flavor. That's sad, Disney usually has good menu items that taste good, but not this place. I'm sorry we spent so much money there only to throw the food out and go spend more money on food somewhere else.

Pros:

Cons:

Nasty Food

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/02/2021

How can you not love a Ronto Wrap? So delicious. It's actually the only thing I've had here, so I can't comment on the rest of the menu. But, the ambience is incredible! Really makes you feel like you are in a Star Wars world.

Pros:

Ambience, delicious food

Cons:

Food could be a bit more adventurous

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/13/2021

Personally, I think this is one of the better options for food in the HS. We don't absolutely adore any of the food options in the Hollywood Studios, but this is a safe pick. The theming here is super fun and great for Star Wars fans. The food here is fine, and would be good for picky eaters. Nothing to rave about but better than other typical theme park food. It can be busy in here and when I went, mobile order was down so there was a bit of a line.

Pros:

decent food, love the theming

Cons:

busy, nothing special about the food

Reviewed by AmandaH Review Date: 01/11/2021

Our family decided that we'd get Pot Roast, Chicken, the Ribs and the kids Spaghetti dish and we could sample each others. Everyone enjoyed their dishes and my picky 9 yo didn't even know that her Spaghetti had fake meat, Win. They were very organized with your meal pick up(we had a entire meal taken by two men at another park) and getting you sat. I watched them thoroughly clean as soon as a party got up(even remove the stools to disinfect). Just on the cleanliness alone, I could have eaten here the entire trip, I'm sure my family would agree too!

Pros:

Food, theme, cleanliness, well organized

Reviewed by ASDeLong Review Date: 12/19/2020

Had the long waited Ronto Wrap and felt the flavors of each ingredient competed with the other instead of blended together. Very disappointed.

Pros:

Food prepared quickly

Cons:

headliner meal not what expected

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/18/2020

The atmosphere is engaging, like Oga's. It completely fits the other-worldly Star Wars theme. I have to find only gluten free food, and this location has a delicious chicken salad I've thought about for months. Absolutely unique, though not dairy free unfortunately. If someone needed both the options might be a problem. My Star Wars loving kid loved his food and was grinning the whole time. The beverage options are also A+. It's the best quick theme park food I've tried.

Pros:

Options for dietary restrictions and unusual entree options/presentation.

Cons:

None really, except the post Covid menu was limited too much compared to before.

Reviewed by Mya Review Date: 11/18/2020

The food here is very authentic as well as exuberant if you have an adventurous pallet I would highly reccomend. As for you pickey eaters id skip this joint.

Pros:

A wide variety of food for the most adventurous of foodies

Cons:

Not good if you have extremely picky members

Reviewed by MichelleWitty Review Date: 11/18/2020

Themeing here is awesome. Did is good for theme park food. A good plant based option.

Pros:

Good options for everyone

Cons:

Not the most unique food in Galaxy Edge

Other topics in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge -- WDW