Reviews of Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo

Other Menus at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo WDW

Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo WDW

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/02/2021

How can you not love a Ronto Wrap? So delicious. It's actually the only thing I've had here, so I can't comment on the rest of the menu. But, the ambience is incredible! Really makes you feel like you are in a Star Wars world.

Pros:

Ambience, delicious food

Cons:

Food could be a bit more adventurous

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/13/2021

Personally, I think this is one of the better options for food in the HS. We don't absolutely adore any of the food options in the Hollywood Studios, but this is a safe pick. The theming here is super fun and great for Star Wars fans. The food here is fine, and would be good for picky eaters. Nothing to rave about but better than other typical theme park food. It can be busy in here and when I went, mobile order was down so there was a bit of a line.

Pros:

decent food, love the theming

Cons:

busy, nothing special about the food

Reviewed by AmandaH Review Date: 01/11/2021

Our family decided that we'd get Pot Roast, Chicken, the Ribs and the kids Spaghetti dish and we could sample each others. Everyone enjoyed their dishes and my picky 9 yo didn't even know that her Spaghetti had fake meat, Win. They were very organized with your meal pick up(we had a entire meal taken by two men at another park) and getting you sat. I watched them thoroughly clean as soon as a party got up(even remove the stools to disinfect). Just on the cleanliness alone, I could have eaten here the entire trip, I'm sure my family would agree too!

Pros:

Food, theme, cleanliness, well organized

Reviewed by ASDeLong Review Date: 12/19/2020

Had the long waited Ronto Wrap and felt the flavors of each ingredient competed with the other instead of blended together. Very disappointed.

Pros:

Food prepared quickly

Cons:

headliner meal not what expected

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/18/2020

The atmosphere is engaging, like Oga's. It completely fits the other-worldly Star Wars theme. I have to find only gluten free food, and this location has a delicious chicken salad I've thought about for months. Absolutely unique, though not dairy free unfortunately. If someone needed both the options might be a problem. My Star Wars loving kid loved his food and was grinning the whole time. The beverage options are also A+. It's the best quick theme park food I've tried.

Pros:

Options for dietary restrictions and unusual entree options/presentation.

Cons:

None really, except the post Covid menu was limited too much compared to before.

Reviewed by Mya Review Date: 11/18/2020

The food here is very authentic as well as exuberant if you have an adventurous pallet I would highly reccomend. As for you pickey eaters id skip this joint.

Pros:

A wide variety of food for the most adventurous of foodies

Cons:

Not good if you have extremely picky members

Reviewed by MichelleWitty Review Date: 11/18/2020

Themeing here is awesome. Did is good for theme park food. A good plant based option.

Pros:

Good options for everyone

Cons:

Not the most unique food in Galaxy Edge

Reviewed by StevenWilson Review Date: 11/18/2020

One of my new favorite quick service places! Lots of great options, and it’s in a very cool setting

Pros:

Great options

Cons:

Nothing really 🙂

Reviewed by AdventureEllie Review Date: 11/15/2020

There was social distancing. The meal selection during Covid is limited. I was delighted to see a non traditional salad on the menu. I had the curry salad and it was delicious! The flavors were unique.

Pros:

The broccoli in my daughters kids meal was slightly roasted, which my daughter loved and asked if we could try it at home.

Cons:

If there was one thing to improve upon, it would be to offer the salad dressing on the side.

Reviewed by Dlang1138 Review Date: 11/15/2020

This is one of my favorite breakfast spots at the parks. After a quick run on the Falcon, I love to run grab a kids breakfast meal while I am waiting for my Rise of the Resistance boarding group to be called! The eggs and potatoes are fantastic and, together with the fruit, they make the perfect meal!

Pros:

Fun theming and a good variety so everyone can find something they enjoy

Cons:

It can be very hard to find a table at peak times or when it rains!

Other topics in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge -- WDW