Reviews of Kingdom Strollers

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/08/2021

Love this company! Everytime we go to Disney and I don’t have room to pack my jogger stroller I rent from Kingdom Strollers! They deliver it right to the resort we’re staying at, it’s all always clean and in good working order. When we’re done we drop it off where we picked it up at the resort and they come pick it up. It’s much more comfy than the hard plastic rentals in the parks and a lot more cost effective! We will use this company until all our children outgrows strollers!

Pros:

Clean, drop off & pick up service, easy to order, reasonable prices

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/19/2020

Absolutely loved this rental. They made it super easy on the drop off and pick up. We even called the day before to change our pick up time to an earlier time due to having to change our park days because of the rain. Super nice super helpful! And did I mention how nice the stroller was??? It looked brand new! It was very clean! Our kids were even sad when we had to give it back. Can’t wait to us them again!!!

Pros:

Super clean, very nice, looks new!!

Cons:

None!!!

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 11/21/2020

Great stroller that was nice and clean. We made a mistake on our reservation and selected a single instead of a double and they sent someone directly to our room super early in the morning to exchange it without any additional charge. It really made our vacation start off on a great foot!

We are planning to use them again for our upcoming trip in January and are super glad that they offer the special needs stroller. Our two children DS(6) & DD(8) both have autism. DD engages in elopement behavior and it really gives us a piece of mind to be able to buckle her in at certain time. She is getting too big for a regular stroller, so this is a life saver for us.

Pros:

Great costumer service. Nice, clean stroller. Special needs offerings.

Cons:

You now have to be present at your hotel to accept and return your stroller or pick it up and drop it off at the airport vs. having the concierge at the hotel hold it for you. It is slightly less convenient. I believe that is a Disney policy that applies to all stroller rental agencies, so I did not take any points away from Kingdom strollers because of that.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/06/2020

Stroller was perfect! I was able to secure one for 7am the very next morning and the owner was very accommodating with my return date/time/location going out of his way to call me and coordinate a pickup.

Pros:

Friendly, great stroller, fast delivery

Cons:

Nothing to complain about!

Reviewed by ChallengerHK1 Review Date: 08/12/2019

Overall, the service and the product were great. My wife's wheelchair was waiting for us when we arrive, and the drop off was easy.

The only issue we had is that both of the footrests were broken, in a way that made them almost drag on the ground. When we went over a bump they would catch. I would have called to trade it in, but this was a very short trip and I didn't want to sideline us waiting for a replacement.

Pros:

Great service

Cons:

Broken parts of chair

Reviewed by GMT2008 Review Date: 04/17/2019

We are repeat customers of Kingdom Strollers. They make it so convenient when staying on Disney property- don’t even have to be there for pick up or drop off. The strollers we have received have had some wear and tear (expected on a rental) but always clean and stain free. We ran into an issue on our first rental where the cast member couldn’t find the stroller saying it was never delivered. We arrived late in the day and were exhausted from flying. The owner called me back right away even though it was nearly 10pm. After going back and forth between her and the cast member she called the resort and our missing stroller was found in mins. This is the kind of customer service you don’t always get so it was really appreciated especially given the late hour. We have recommended Kingdom Strollers to others and they have been pleased. We will continue to use them until we are done with strollers!

Pros:

Clean - convenient - great customer service - affordable

Reviewed by eans31 Review Date: 09/27/2018

Would highly recommend Kingdom Strollers. We have rented from them on our last 2 trips to Disney, and are renting from them in a few weeks when we go again!!

Pros:

Convenient rental service. Comfortable and clean strollers!!

Reviewed by plygph Review Date: 09/27/2018

Could not have been easier made reservations online stroller was clean and waiting for us at the resort.

Pros:

Cost vs WDW Ease of reservation and delvery

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/27/2018

We used Kingdom Strollers on our last vacation. They were wonderful to work with and our stroller was waiting for us when we got off the Magical Express. We did experience a small issue with the stoller while in one of the parks. I called customer service and they had a brand new stroller waiting for us at the hotel. We couldn't have been more pleased with this company. The stroller was clean and we didn't have to lug one through the airport. I highly recommend this company!

Pros:

Clean, great customer service, easy to use

Reviewed by Debbigo Review Date: 07/05/2018

we stayed at two adjoining Disney Boardwalk Villas in April with three toddlers between the two rooms, 1 year old twins and a 2 year old. Both of my daughters run and use BOB strollers at home and rather than drag these huge strollers from Maine to Florida with us we tried Kingdom Strollers. everything went exactly as advertised: the strollers were at the resort at the stated time, clean, ready to go. We used the rain shield during the one brief rain shower encountered and used the cooler every day. My daughters went for their morning runs around the Boardwalk with the early risers and could stop at the bakery for iced coffee and treats on the way back to the room using the cup holders. We had a double for the twins and a single for the 2 year old, all three took naps as the seats recline and the hood provides great shade. Having BOBs at home we knew how large the double is when folded but even so we were able to get on and off transportation quite readily. The name tags were bright and easy to spot. We had the strollers 24/7, no dragging tired babies everywhere, they could ride to and from our rooms. Easily using this company was one of the best choices we could have made to make traveling with three toddlers stress free! Next trip we will book again.

Pros:

exact product we ordered, clean, ready on time

Cons:

none!