Reviews of Ale and Compass Restaurant Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Ale and Compass Restaurant Dining Location

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/02/2019

The Brick Chicken and The Seafood Potpie were so very good! The portions were big and our food came out piping hot. We also had salads that were delicious. The service was wonderful!

Pros:

Good food and good service!

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/18/2019

My first dinner at Ale & Compass was a delicious experience. My waiter was wonderful as was my Tropical Breeze drink and my pasta. The restaurant wasn't full at 6:30 pm but I noticed many of the dinners that went by looked good. I would definitely eat here again. The restaurant was lovely and quiet and the prices were very reasonable.

Pros:

Food-prices-fun cast members

Reviewed by MFS Review Date: 04/14/2019

I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant! My husband and I were able to get dinner without a reservation. I have many allergies, and Chef Sergio came out to build a meal for me. He created a masterpiece for me that was not on the menu, and made from things I can eat and flavors I enjoy. My husband ordered an app, entree and dessert and enjoyed all of it! The room was fairly quiet, and our serve Dale was helpful and pleasant. I would go back here in a heartbeat.

Pros:

Absolutely everything! Well worth the money!

Cons:

Nothing at all

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

My boyfriend and I had dinner here on Friday December 7, 2018. Dinner was very good. They don't give bread rolls for free here but you can order them as an appetizer and they're very good. Good service and food. It's a little too dark inside the restaurant though.

Pros:

Good service & food

Cons:

Very dark inside

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/22/2018

ordered the ale and compass salad. it tasted very bitter as if it was mostly radishes.needed more vinaigrette. the roasted garlic shrimp were excellently done but the white clam flatbread was awful.! it was loaded with sand and was terribly bland. was to loaded with cheese also. basically it was a mozzerella pizza with sand ! waiter emoved the flatbread from the bill.

Pros:

the roasted garlic shrimp.

Cons:

everything else

Reviewed by luckyeddie777 Review Date: 09/20/2018

I highly recommend this restaurant. Our server was excellent. The menu was perfect with many delectable choices without being overwhelming. The pace of dinner was perfect. The decor was nice without being overbearing.

Pros:

Service, menu, taste

Reviewed by Jazzfool20 Review Date: 05/15/2018

We had dinner here twice during our stay at the next-door Beach Club Villas, and it was easily the best restaurant in the Yacht/Beach Club complex. I would say it was even better than the equally good, but ultra-price Steakhouse. We were seated with no/minimal wait. The food was excellent with lots of vegetarian options. Drinks were tasty as well. Decor, not surprisingly, was very nautical-modern, and worked beautifully. Prices were very reasonable (though we have tables in wonderland, which always helps!). We enjoyed it, and would return in a heartbeat!

Pros:

Location, cuisine, atmosphere

Reviewed by ginny3 Review Date: 02/06/2018

Seated right on time.
Excellent server. We opted to get the Parker House Rolls for starters ($12.00 add on) well worth the cost.
The Lobster bake was awesome and their interpretation of lemon meringue pie was fabulous.
Definately a must do.

Pros:

Excellent

Other topics in Yacht Club