Reviews of Ale and Compass Restaurant Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Ale and Compass Restaurant

Ale and Compass Restaurant

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Agood Review Date: 06/18/2021

Holy Parker House rolls!!! You have to try these and their yummie spreads. Such a nice relaxing dinner after a long day at Magic Kingdom. Excellent service and the food was great. Definitely a hidden gem.

Pros:

Quiet and relaxing. Great service & food.

Cons:

Not well known.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/18/2021

Ate the short ribs and vegetable mash which was fantastic. In the past items here have been 'iffy' but this was delicious and quite honestly the beast food we ate during our two week trip.

Pros:

Service was excellent. Traveling with three children - one of which always seems to spill his drink. No issues here.

Cons:

None this visit.

Reviewed by Mchipman Review Date: 03/18/2021

PARKER HOUSE ROLLS and SPREADS!!!! We grabbed dinner at the Lounge and had an amazing experience. The service was attentive and fast. The food was delicious and good value. You must try the rolls. So good, we will order two next time!

Pros:

Good Service Great Food No Reservation Needed Awesome atmosphere and decor

Cons:

Small, you may need to wait.

Reviewed by mystikmagix Review Date: 02/08/2021

I really enjoyed my Bacon and Vermont Cheddar Burger. It was very delicious and cooked to my liking. The fries were delicious as well! Service was top notch!

Pros:

Good menu, Good selection

Reviewed by ProfM Review Date: 01/20/2021

We each had a steak and it was done to perfection! Delicious and a very fair portion, we'd come back in heartbeat! Better than STK, and $35 cheaper!

Pros:

Close to EPCOT and good food!

Cons:

A long wait for a table...

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/02/2019

The Brick Chicken and The Seafood Potpie were so very good! The portions were big and our food came out piping hot. We also had salads that were delicious. The service was wonderful!

Pros:

Good food and good service!

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/18/2019

My first dinner at Ale & Compass was a delicious experience. My waiter was wonderful as was my Tropical Breeze drink and my pasta. The restaurant wasn't full at 6:30 pm but I noticed many of the dinners that went by looked good. I would definitely eat here again. The restaurant was lovely and quiet and the prices were very reasonable.

Pros:

Food-prices-fun cast members

Reviewed by MFS Review Date: 04/14/2019

I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant! My husband and I were able to get dinner without a reservation. I have many allergies, and Chef Sergio came out to build a meal for me. He created a masterpiece for me that was not on the menu, and made from things I can eat and flavors I enjoy. My husband ordered an app, entree and dessert and enjoyed all of it! The room was fairly quiet, and our serve Dale was helpful and pleasant. I would go back here in a heartbeat.

Pros:

Absolutely everything! Well worth the money!

Cons:

Nothing at all

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

My boyfriend and I had dinner here on Friday December 7, 2018. Dinner was very good. They don't give bread rolls for free here but you can order them as an appetizer and they're very good. Good service and food. It's a little too dark inside the restaurant though.

Pros:

Good service & food

Cons:

Very dark inside

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/22/2018

ordered the ale and compass salad. it tasted very bitter as if it was mostly radishes.needed more vinaigrette. the roasted garlic shrimp were excellently done but the white clam flatbread was awful.! it was loaded with sand and was terribly bland. was to loaded with cheese also. basically it was a mozzerella pizza with sand ! waiter emoved the flatbread from the bill.

Pros:

the roasted garlic shrimp.

Cons:

everything else

Other topics in Yacht Club