Reviews of Satu'li Canteen

Dining in Pandora, opened May 27, 2017

Breakfast Menu:

Lunch/Dinner Menu:

Reviewed by PALionKingfan Review Date: 09/24/2020

I had ate here before and got the hamburger pods and was not impressed. However, the party I was with this trip never ate here so I gave it a second chance. Glad it did. I got the beef bowl. The beef was cooked perfectly and very flavorful. I would highly recommend trying this place and order the beef bowl. I think you will be pleasantly surprised like I was.

Pros:

Beef bowl

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 04/26/2020

While this is extremely expensive for a quick service place, the food is much better than other counter service places in the park. We had one adult meal, one kids meal and one desert and paid over $40!!! Insane! I had a kids meal because I wanted to try the cheeseburger pods and by the time our trip rolled around, they had taken it off the adult menu. I thought it was amazing! Very flavorful and not boring at all. The dessert was the blueberry lemon thing and it was stunning to look at and the taste matched! I would definitely make this my counter service choice for this particular park.

Pros:

Finally something other than a basic burger. Awesome desserts.

Cons:

So. Very. Expensive!!! Crowded.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/25/2020

My family and I make it a point to go to Disney every other year, if not every year. I'm 33 years old and have been to Disney at least 20 times, and this restaurant is by far my favorite. We always get the dining plan and it's great that this is a quick service meal. It's a newer addition since its located in Pandora at Disney's Animal Kingdom. Let me say this was by far my family's favorite place to eat. My toddlers even went crazy for the food. It is similar to Mongolian bbq but SO much better. They add a modern twist with the edible art that totally make is seem ultra futuristic. If you're in Animal Kingdom DO NOT miss this place. It's a great light lunch.

Pros:

Quick service meal, taste, presentation, location, value

Cons:

It is kind of off the beaten path.

Reviewed by Masumi Review Date: 04/22/2020

I love the healthier meal options that this quick service provides. I even love the kid's cheeseburger steam pods!

Pros:

Amazing food and service, plenty of indoor and outdoor seating.

Cons:

I truly can't think of a con to add here. I love everything about this place!

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

I could eat lunch and dinner here everyday if I had to. The different combination possibilities available with the bowls are great for those who like "something different" when they go places. The noodles are the best though. My husband tried the hamburger pod and he was a big fan. He said Big Man but in a bao for anyone not sure on taste.

Pros:

Excellent food, fun environment

Cons:

absolutely none

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/15/2020

As a vegetarian this is a must. I have yet to try a combination that I have not enjoyed.

Pros:

Vegetarian options and non vegetarian options all taste great.

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 02/21/2020

Hubby, daughter and I ate lunch here on 1/20/20. We all got some kind of protein bowl with chicken. Mine had noodles and creamy herb dressing. We also ordered a steamed pod cheeseburger. It tasted like a sloppy joe, but without the mess!

Pros:

Great food and indoor seating!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/24/2020

Just recently back from DW and we ate here on Sunday the 12th. Always a good meal here; however, since our last visit the quality seems to have gone down slightly. While all meals were good the were two items that resulted in a lower rating. 1) my son had barly any chicken in his meal, looked like all scraps and 2: my wife found a paper wrapper in her food. Not sure where that came from and I told her to take it back but she did not. Aside from that it was easy to get a table and the service was quick. We have eaten here many times so I think it was just an anomaly and plan to dine here again. My daughter who is 23 just loves the pods!

Pros:

Different menu selections over standard fare, quick service

Cons:

wrapper in food and quality was lower this time

Reviewed by Ilovedis Review Date: 01/15/2020

Suprisingly creative and delicious food.

Pros:

There's a meat and a base to please everyone.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/19/2019

The food was amazing. The steak was so tender and the portions were perfect!! Love this choice!!!

Pros:

Healthy and delicious!!!

Cons:

None!!

Other topics in Animal Kingdom