Reviews of Satu’li Canteen

Satu'li Canteen

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by BiggestStitchsGreatEscapeFan Review Date: 03/03/2021

I've been here every time I'm in Animal Kingdom because IMO, it's a must-do quick service if you're in Animal Kingdom! It's pretty much a Disney Chipotle but BETTER! There's something for everybody and the prices are reasonable and worth it! You can't beat the decor and the dessert is incredible too! This is hands down the BEST quick service on WDW property!

Pros:

Reasonably priced, Chipotle similarity and killer desserts!

Cons:

Can be loud and can be hard to find a table and isn't for everyone.

Reviewed by MelMel82 Review Date: 02/25/2021

Just okay...

Pros:

Large restaurant and plenty of out door seating. IF you like the cheeseburgers "made" by Disney. Then you will like the cheeseburger pods. Personally, Art Smith's and Boathouse have a superior burger for me. I did like the powerade drink they have there, wish it came in a bigger size.

Cons:

cheeseburger pods are your average on Disney property hambuger ground up. Cast members will only allow you to sit if you order food.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/24/2021

So I’m never wowed by the food here. The cheeseburger pods are over rated and usually a bit hard for a bao bun. BUT today I ordered the spicy Crispy tofu and it’s bomb! Whoever they have cooking today is amazing!

Pros:

Good theming

Cons:

A bit loud and meh food

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

This quick-service restaurant offers some familiar, healthy food options like protein/rice/bean bowls, but also offers unique fare like the Cheeseburger Bao Bun Pods. Loved the bowls, but definitely disliked the Cheeseburger Pods.

Pros:

healthy, familiar food

Cons:

some offerings can be a little strange

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/13/2021

This is my favorite quick service location in the Animal Kingdom! I love the different bowls and it makes you feel like you are eating a little healthier as opposed to corn dogs and Mickey pretzels! The cast members here are very fast so you rarely have to wait for food, but I would still suggest using Mobile Order! It can get a little busy sometimes but if its not too hot out, you can eat outside in the shade. I personally am not a fan of the cheeseburger pods, but everyone else seems to like them and I bet they are a hit with kids, too! The dessert here is nothing to write home about though (go get some pongu lumpia instead!)

Pros:

healthier options, different than regular theme park food, lots of seating, FAST!

Cons:

maybe tough for picky eaters, busy, dessert is passable

Reviewed by bjserviere Review Date: 01/25/2021

First time trying this restaurant this past September 2020. Loved the beef bowl I got but don't like boba balls. Next time will ask that they are left out of my bowl. Very nice seating outdoors as indoors was full due to social distancing.

Pros:

Great food, nice outdoor seating area

Cons:

boba balls

Reviewed by MaggieHarpe Review Date: 01/16/2021

Some of the best quick service food I have ever eaten! The only problem is that because it's so popular it is hard to find a place to sit and eat.

Pros:

Fun Pandora Theming, amazing food, great quality for price.

Cons:

Very crowded, hard to find a table

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/12/2021

Delicious "bowls" with multiple options to make everyone happy: beef, chicken, shrimp, veggies, noodles, rice, and of course, the cheeseburger pods.

Pros:

Healthier option that is also delicious! And there's something for pretty much everyone.

Cons:

Personally, I thought the cheeseburger pods were a bit doughy. But others in our party loved them!

Reviewed by laharby Review Date: 01/04/2021

CHEESEBURGER PODS!!! Literally the only thing I've eaten there and I am OBSESSED. If you like cheeseburgers, go try these. I've heard the rest of the food there is great as well, but I just can't steer away from these pods.

Pros:

Cheeseburger pods, the theme

Reviewed by LeslieRegina Review Date: 12/22/2020

We love this place and eat here a LOT. The bowls are tasty and just the right amount of food! Go outside of your comfort zone and give it a try.

Pros:

Good food, excellent theming.

Cons:

Can get backed up during meal times.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom