Reviews of Satu’li Canteen

Satu'li Canteen

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by MTomuschatxDisney Review Date: 04/21/2021

Cheeseburger pods...anything else I have to say? Oh yes- that kiwi margarita was the bomb!

Pros:

Cheeseburger pods... kiwi margarita, homemade chips were also good!

Cons:

Not a lot of indoor seating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/20/2021

Delicious! We eat here often and it is basically a really good disney chipoltle. Inside tables aren't super hard to find and mobile order works well here. You find the cheeseburger pods here which I don't personally like but it seems like a lot of people do. I'd recommend this restaurant to almost everyone as they have stuff everyone should enjoy. I'd like to add that the bowls come with I think yogart flavored boba balls which you can ask to be taken off but they are easy to take out yourself if you aren't sure if you like them or not.

Pros:

Good food for everyone Lots of seating Indoor and outdoor seating Good service

Cons:

Can be noisy

Reviewed by JoshW Review Date: 04/07/2021

Cheeseburger pods and green beer lived up to the hype! A cast member who seemed to be a manager visited with us before we left the dining room. He was super friendly and gave recommendations for the park.

Pros:

Unique food and beer

Cons:

Lack of shade for waiting

Reviewed by KLovesWDW Review Date: 04/06/2021

I had heard so many glowing reviews of Satu'li I went in very dubious. "It can't be that good" attitude. Oh, yes it is! Love, love the bowls and the beverages.

Pros:

Not your regular park food. Neat atmosphere.

Cons:

That it is not your regular park food with picky eaters.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Went week of Jan 10th and thought the food quality was excellent. My husband got beef salad bowl and I got cheeseburger pods. We split both but thought the cheeseburger pods were very different, unique, and delicious. Highly recommend and would come back again.

Pros:

Quality food, covered seating, unique theme park food, healthy options

Cons:

Picky kids may not like, outdoor seating

Reviewed by BiggestStitchsGreatEscapeFan Review Date: 03/03/2021

I've been here every time I'm in Animal Kingdom because IMO, it's a must-do quick service if you're in Animal Kingdom! It's pretty much a Disney Chipotle but BETTER! There's something for everybody and the prices are reasonable and worth it! You can't beat the decor and the dessert is incredible too! This is hands down the BEST quick service on WDW property!

Pros:

Reasonably priced, Chipotle similarity and killer desserts!

Cons:

Can be loud and can be hard to find a table and isn't for everyone.

Reviewed by MelMel82 Review Date: 02/25/2021

Just okay...

Pros:

Large restaurant and plenty of out door seating. IF you like the cheeseburgers "made" by Disney. Then you will like the cheeseburger pods. Personally, Art Smith's and Boathouse have a superior burger for me. I did like the powerade drink they have there, wish it came in a bigger size.

Cons:

cheeseburger pods are your average on Disney property hambuger ground up. Cast members will only allow you to sit if you order food.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/24/2021

So I’m never wowed by the food here. The cheeseburger pods are over rated and usually a bit hard for a bao bun. BUT today I ordered the spicy Crispy tofu and it’s bomb! Whoever they have cooking today is amazing!

Pros:

Good theming

Cons:

A bit loud and meh food

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

This quick-service restaurant offers some familiar, healthy food options like protein/rice/bean bowls, but also offers unique fare like the Cheeseburger Bao Bun Pods. Loved the bowls, but definitely disliked the Cheeseburger Pods.

Pros:

healthy, familiar food

Cons:

some offerings can be a little strange

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/13/2021

This is my favorite quick service location in the Animal Kingdom! I love the different bowls and it makes you feel like you are eating a little healthier as opposed to corn dogs and Mickey pretzels! The cast members here are very fast so you rarely have to wait for food, but I would still suggest using Mobile Order! It can get a little busy sometimes but if its not too hot out, you can eat outside in the shade. I personally am not a fan of the cheeseburger pods, but everyone else seems to like them and I bet they are a hit with kids, too! The dessert here is nothing to write home about though (go get some pongu lumpia instead!)

Pros:

healthier options, different than regular theme park food, lots of seating, FAST!

Cons:

maybe tough for picky eaters, busy, dessert is passable

Other topics in Animal Kingdom