Reviews of Satu'li Canteen

Dining in Pandora, opened May 27, 2017

Breakfast Menu:

Lunch/Dinner Menu:

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 02/21/2020

Hubby, daughter and I ate lunch here on 1/20/20. We all got some kind of protein bowl with chicken. Mine had noodles and creamy herb dressing. We also ordered a steamed pod cheeseburger. It tasted like a sloppy joe, but without the mess!

Pros:

Great food and indoor seating!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/24/2020

Just recently back from DW and we ate here on Sunday the 12th. Always a good meal here; however, since our last visit the quality seems to have gone down slightly. While all meals were good the were two items that resulted in a lower rating. 1) my son had barly any chicken in his meal, looked like all scraps and 2: my wife found a paper wrapper in her food. Not sure where that came from and I told her to take it back but she did not. Aside from that it was easy to get a table and the service was quick. We have eaten here many times so I think it was just an anomaly and plan to dine here again. My daughter who is 23 just loves the pods!

Pros:

Different menu selections over standard fare, quick service

Cons:

wrapper in food and quality was lower this time

Reviewed by Ilovedis Review Date: 01/15/2020

Suprisingly creative and delicious food.

Pros:

There's a meat and a base to please everyone.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/19/2019

The food was amazing. The steak was so tender and the portions were perfect!! Love this choice!!!

Pros:

Healthy and delicious!!!

Cons:

None!!

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 11/27/2019

I used Mobile Order for my recent lunch here and it worked as great as usual. We had the shrimp with noodles and the beef. The shrimp was tasty but I didn't enjoy the beef like I have in visits past. I'm not sure how to put my finger on what was different, maybe less flavorful? I also tried the cheeseburger pods and found that they do, in fact, taste very much like a McDonald's cheeseburger. So if you like a McDonald's cheeseburger, you will enjoy these pods.

One thing I love about this restaurant is that it feels a little less counter and a little more table service, though it is not. I found the cast members to be very kind and helpful. The theming is absolutely wonderful- and beautiful!

Pros:

Food, Deco, Cast Members

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 11/14/2019

We ate here twice. The restaurant concept is a good one, and mobile ordering is excellent. The protein choices for the bowls are good. I liked both the tofu and the beef. However, the noodles in both meals were not particularly good and were overcooked and kind of sour. None of the sauces seemed to blend with the sourness of the noodles. I wish that the pods were offered to adults. They looked good. Self-service beverages are a good idea, but don't work well in reality. The area was crowded and not clean, due to children spilling liquids all over the drink machines. Outdoor seating is pleasant, but its hard to get to the drink machines due to the fact that some of the doors to the indoor restaurant don't open from the outside. Outdoor seating is largely long, shared tables.

Pros:

Potentially good food, if you make the right choices

Cons:

Sloppy beverage area

Reviewed by lizzieanne771 Review Date: 06/17/2019

This is by far my favorite QS place on property! I love mixing and matching the bowls - and even being gluten-free I can do almost all (a few exceptions). Plus it is on Pandora which is the most beautiful land!!

Pros:

Great bowls that you can customize

Cons:

No gluten-free desserts available

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Customizable meals in a bowl. Healthy options.

Pros:

This counter service is one of my favorites! Loved the customizable bowls. Dining area is also unique and fun to check out.

Cons:

No more breakfast here.

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

we really enjoyed this place for a quick lunch or dinner- the various bowls and choices were light and satisfying, yet not too expensive,and nice and quick!

Pros:

great bowls-healthy foods

Cons:

lines can get long

Reviewed by Stitch1623 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Great, different options. I am a vegetarian and the tofu bowl was great. The ale is also a hit with all the adults. The decor is amazing. The only issue is if you have picky eaters, this may not be a hit with everyone

Pros:

Great food, different menu items that typical quick service, good service, nice theming

Cons:

Not for picky eaters

Other topics in Animal Kingdom