Reviews of Satu’li Canteen

Satu'li Canteen

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by JustinDoesDisney Review Date: 10/07/2021

My absolute favorite place to eat in all of Animal Kingdom! There are quite a few healthy options, and the bowls are very customizable. The theming is outstanding, and your meals are served in real dishes even though this is a quick-service location! Although mobile order is highly encouraged, you CAN go inside to order if you have a food allergy, paying with cash, or need to customize your order beyond what the app allows. My food is excellent every time I visit, and the dining room cast members are usually pleasant and helpful. This is one quick-service restaurant that feels like so much more!

Pros:

Healthy menu options, theming, bang for your buck

Cons:

Desired mobile order window may not be available on busy Park days

Reviewed by orcawa Review Date: 10/06/2021

I really wanted to love.

Pros:

Vegan bowl was excellent.

Cons:

Cheeseburger pods were ok and I don’t think I would order again. I’ve had better bao buns so I was a little dissatisfied

Reviewed by Chelsea Review Date: 09/29/2021

We love this restaurant! We aren't big on typical "theme park food", and this is NOT that. We each got a bowl, my husband the shrimp and I got the chicken, and both were delicious. And we split the kids order of cheeseburger pods. Everything was delicious! It filled us up, but wasn't too heavy, and we loved the sauces! Can't wait to go back and try a different combination! Mobile ordering worked wonderfully, and we loved being able to eat inside in the air conditioning. There are literally no cons for us at this restaurant. Soooo Good!

Pros:

Great food! A/C, different than your typical "hot dog, chicken nugget" theme park fare. Delicious!

Reviewed by BayouBengal Review Date: 09/27/2021

We were really disappointed with Satu'li Canteen. We went for the cheeseburger pods because everyone carries on about how great they are. We didn't really care for them. They buns themselves were dry and there just wasn't a lot of flavor going on. The atmosphere is nice and the restaurant itself is pretty cool but the cheeseburger pods were a big miss for us. Maybe we will go back and try something different.

Pros:

Nice atmosphere

Cons:

Cheeseburger pods

Reviewed by Bbear Review Date: 09/09/2021

One of my family and My favorite dining locations in all of Disney World. This is a must eat each time we visit. You essentially can create a variety of flavors with the combinations offered. My personal favorite is the sliced beef, potato hash, and creamy herb sauce. The blueberry mousse wasn’t my favorite, but there’s so many great sweet options elsewhere in the park I Didn’t care. Seating is always plentiful and clean and the environment is really cool.

Pros:

Delicious food, seating, variety

Cons:

Not strong on desserts

Reviewed by MCarollasHubs Review Date: 08/28/2021

This is the GOAT of WDW park eating. Bowls are incredible and cheeseburger pods are awesome! The bowls here are the only thing my wife craved during her pregnancy and we booked a trip just for it. You know it’s good when you book a trip just for a certain restaurant.

Pros:

Best food in a park, great variety, cool theming

Cons:

Nothing at all

Reviewed by PongosMommo Review Date: 08/24/2021

I was excited to try the cheeseburger pods after watching so many glowing reviews on AllEars, but I’m sad to say Molly led me astray. The meat tasted low quality, like bad Sloppy Joe filling without the sauce. Speaking of sauce, it was also super dry, so some kind of burger sauce could’ve helped mask the icky flavor and add a better texture. Like another reviewer, I liked the vegetable chips the best, which seems … not ideal. We did have a lovely experience with the cast members here, though, and even got a little extra pixie dust in the form of free cupcakes for my SO’s birthday.

Pros:

Air conditioning Healthy options Great cast members

Cons:

Cheeseburger pods disappointed

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/21/2021

We were so excited to try the cheeseburger pods after so many great reviews, especially as a family full of cheeseburger lovers, but the meat was gross. The root chips were more of a favorite, which seems wrong.

Pros:

A/C, easy to have a relaxing sit down.

Cons:

One of the worst of our meals is Disney. Maybe opt for a bowl instead?

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/20/2021

I personally didn’t like this restaurant when I went to Disney. The one and only time I ate here I got the chicken and rice but didn’t know there would be beans and stuff in there. I only likes the chicken and didn’t like the rice (it’s brown rice). (Also I’m a picky eater)

Pros:

Everyone who I went with seemed to like this place

Cons:

Not for me or picky eaters

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/27/2021

They took SOOO long to get our mobile order ready, which was only 1 cheeseburger pod meal and 1 kids quesadilla. We were there over half an hour just waiting at the table. The cheeseburger pod is pure white bread with very little meat inside. We did not like it. Maybe I should have asked for the bowls.

Pros:

It has outdoor dining, good for the Covid times.

Cons:

Meal took too long, cheeseburger pod is more white bread than anything else.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom