Reviews of Satu’li Canteen

Satu'li Canteen

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/27/2021

They took SOOO long to get our mobile order ready, which was only 1 cheeseburger pod meal and 1 kids quesadilla. We were there over half an hour just waiting at the table. The cheeseburger pod is pure white bread with very little meat inside. We did not like it. Maybe I should have asked for the bowls.

Pros:

It has outdoor dining, good for the Covid times.

Cons:

Meal took too long, cheeseburger pod is more white bread than anything else.

Reviewed by NebraskaDisneyMom Review Date: 07/25/2021

Love eating here. I get the cheeseburger pods from the kid's menu because they are so filling. Love the atmosphere. It's a must-do after riding FOP.

Pros:

Cheeseburger Pods

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 07/22/2021

The cheeseburger pods are one of my favorite things to eat at Disney! The theming is awesome here, and the menu offers so many options here for many types of eaters.

Pros:

Great menu, cheeseburger pods, Pandora-specific beer

Cons:

Can't think of any!

Reviewed by KSteele Review Date: 07/14/2021

Air conditioning seating and fun unique foods to try. My husband and I did not think the cheeseburger pods tasted like McDonalds. We wouldn't have ordered it again, but I'm glad we ordered it because it is unique. The food bowls were good. Sorry Molly, but I did not like the herb dressing and regretted putting it on the food.

Pros:

Indoors

Cons:

Unique foods

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 06/22/2021

Dined here for lunch in June 2021. The cheeseburger pods did NOT live up to the hype. They were difficult to finish because of how bad they were. The signature cheesecake did exceed expectations and I will definitely order it again.

Pros:

Good cheesecake

Cons:

Bad signature burger pods

Reviewed by lauren94 Review Date: 06/13/2021

CHEESEBURGER PODS!!! I absolutely LOVE the cheeseburger pods here. I eat here every time I come to Animal Kingdom and these pods are my FAVORITE! They are literally like a McDonald's cheeseburger in a bao bun like everyone says. I'm sure the other food here is great but I just love the pods and can't steer away from them.

Pros:

Cheeseburger pods, great food, shaded seating/indoor seating

Reviewed by LJTombs Review Date: 06/05/2021

Best quick service in WDW hands down!!!

The food here isn't what you normally find at theme park, quick service locations. There is a lot to choose from as well!

The bowls are amazing as well as those cheeseburger pods!! My picky eater was also happy with his cheese quesadilla!

The atmosphere is also unique and surprisingly peaceful given how crowded the Pandora area can be at times.

It is a busy place so be sure to place a mobile order as soon as possible on your Animal Kingdom day!

This is were I'll be going every time when I visit!

(Visited: May 2021)

Pros:

Variety, Atmosphere, Amazing Food!

Cons:

Busy

Reviewed by JamieT Review Date: 05/12/2021

Go to quick service in Animal Kingdom

Pros:

Can eat healthy

Cons:

Long wait for food on busier days

Reviewed by SarahDe Review Date: 05/10/2021

Unpopular opinion here. I didn’t like the cheeseburger pods. My husband didn’t either. The bun smelled like play-Doh and was sort of dry. and the meat was dry too. I’ve heard these taste like a McDonald’s cheeseburger and I love McDonald’s cheeseburgers! However, these were nowhere near as good as a McDonald’s cheeseburger in my opinion.

Pros:

Sort of Resembled the flavor profile of a McDonald’s cheeseburger

Cons:

Dry, smelly bun and not as good as a McDonald’s cheeseburger.

Reviewed by madteaparty Review Date: 05/10/2021

This is definitely our favorite restaurant in animal kingdom. The bowls here are so good we started making our own at home!! There’s tons of indoor and outdoor seating- both great for different reasons. The cheeseburger pod is incredible, the desserts are super cool and instagrammable, and the bowls are extremely tasty (and healthy!)

Pros:

Delicious food, lots of seating

Cons:

None!

Other topics in Animal Kingdom