Reviews of Creature Comforts - Starbucks

8 / 10

Read more about Creature Comforts including a link to the menu here:

Starbucks coffees and teas, breakfast sandwiches, as well as some baked goods and grab and go light snacks.

Reviewed by ChrisSully580 Review Date: 05/05/2020

Its a Starbucks, nothing wrong there.

Pros:

Great drinks, breakfast food, great snacks.

Cons:

(its a star buckets nothing bad with that)

Reviewed by Andie1430 Review Date: 04/13/2020

Their cinnamon roll is the best on property in my opinion. Not at all dry or too dense. Coffee and other drinks were as expected.

Pros:

Cinnamon roll

Cons:

congested waiting area

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

I mean it is just Starbucks but that's hard to not enjoy. The line moved very quickly so that's a plus for me. If you are in AK and need your coffee pick me up then here is a great option.

Pros:

COFFEE!!!

Cons:

Not themed much?

Reviewed by BrettG Review Date: 02/23/2020

This is a top-tier Starbucks location. As a former barista, I can say that all drinks were made to standard. Also, the colossal cinnamon roll is one of the best snack credit things on property!

Pros:

Colossal Cinnamon roll Perfectly made Starbucks drinks

Cons:

Lines (but they move fast)

Reviewed by NotMickeyMouse Review Date: 04/17/2019

Starbucks!

Pros:

Starbucks with paper straw!

Cons:

Idk?

Reviewed by tillch2 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Stopped here for my daughters morning drink after riding Navi River Ride. It is a great meeting place too since it is easy to find

Pros:

starbucks!

Cons:

very busy but aren't they all

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/31/2018

The lines were long and the cast members were straight up rude. The tried to rush through the order and I had to repeat myself several times for them to get my order correct. The whole time I was getting a nasty look from the cast member taking my order. I received at least 2 eye rolls.

Before you start thinking I had some complex Starbucks order, I want you to know what we got. One cinnamon roll to go. Yup, all of this drama was over a cinnamon roll.

Pros:

The cinnamon roll was huge.

Cons:

The service and the cinnamon roll was both over cooked and cold.

Reviewed by Laura R Review Date: 09/30/2018

Shortest lines here of any of the Starbucks in the parks, friendly service, and the iced coffee really hit the spot on a hot day

Pros:

Conveniently located in the park, can use Starbucks app

Cons:

Doesn't allow you to use rewards

Reviewed by Dawn Review Date: 09/27/2018

Creature Comforts is a great place. We always hit this on our walk by in the afternoon for an extra lift. It is large and airy and you are getting a familiar brand product.

Pros:

Snack Credits (on the dining plan) can be used for ANY size beverage and for almost everything in their cases (baked goods). Super great value and a great way to use some of those credits up.

Cons:

Occasionally the line will be extensive, and their seems like there is no good place to stand to wait for your drink.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom