Reviews of Restaurantosaurus

View Menus at Restaurantosaurus Dining Location

Read more about Restaurantosaurus here, including a link to the menu:

Counter Service Lunch/Dinner

Read prices, menu items, and more about Restaurantosaurus

Services: Quick Service , Table Service , Bar/Lounge

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/31/2020

Hidden gem

Pros:

Good value for combo meal. Warm choc caramel brownie. Big dining area. Basic food

Cons:

Fixin bar not refilled often enough.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/31/2020

This is a great almost hidden gem. Every time we go to AK we eat lunch here. Food is great, and it's usually not too busy. Great to get in between activities. I prefer this over Rainforest Cafe. Quicker and cheaper!

Pros:

Good food, character meet and greets all around it.

Cons:

Not "fancy" food.

Reviewed by Jamiegii Review Date: 03/23/2020

Perfect place to stop for a quick, cheaper and easy meal for lunch (especially when you know you're headed to Boma for dinner that evening). Food was good, toppings bar was nice. We had no kids with us but probably a great place to bring kids

Pros:

Price, reliable food

Cons:

Not the most adventurous menu but not really a bad thing

Reviewed by emmawynn Review Date: 03/15/2020

good place to get some basic american food and relax

Pros:

everyone can find something to eat.

Cons:

hard to find a table on busy days.

Reviewed by TeriG Review Date: 01/10/2020

Our family of five arrived around 11:30 to a packed house. My husband and I split the chicken blt sandwich with fries. It was very filling and the topping bar allowed alot of choices. One son got the shrimp and fries and said it was very good. The other two sons got the bacon cheeseburger combo (which meant your drink and dessert was included for $16.99). I thought the dessert was frozen, but no, it was so overcooked you could have thrown it through the wall! Thankfully, they were full with just the burger and fries, however, I felt a little cheated since dessert couldn't be eaten and had to be thrown away.

Pros:

Good food, good topping bar. Restaurant is large with lots of seating available.

Cons:

During the busy season, I think the dining locations should open at 10 or 10:30 am because within 30 minutes of opening, it was packed. Also, there were several people in the food lines that were just ordering beer-maybe they should have a separate line just for those type orders, it might make the lines flow faster. And although the topping bar is a huge plus, there were kids breaking in line to grab stuff and unfortunely the adults were just as rude.

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 11/25/2019

We recently did the Burgers & Sundae's experience here. I can only say from my point of view, we paid way more than I would have liked for the benefit of ice cream. The food was not great and it was still loud and noisy in this area, despite being sectioned off from the other part of the restaurant. It just wasn't worth it.

Pros:

Dino Bucket and Crayon Entertainment for Kids

Cons:

Food and Price

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Mostly typical theme park food.

Pros:

Checking out all the details/rooms in this restaurant.

Cons:

Food is typical fried and burger selections

Reviewed by Thomas4 Review Date: 01/11/2019

Family of 4 ate there in December. We arrived shortly after they opened, so it was not crowded and service was very fast. The bacon cheeseburger was good- topping bar was great. You can fill and refill your own drinks (many choices). The brownie that comes with the combo meal is awesome! Great choice with the dining plan.

Pros:

You can refill your own drinks, topping bar, and brownie (with the combo meal).

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 12/20/2018

This isn’t our 1st experience with Restaurantosaurus so we knew what to expect. This was second choice when we couldn’t use mobile ordering for Flame Tree and the line for Flame Tree stretched to Dinoland! The food is good enough & hits the spot when your hungry. The mobile order was really easy and made for a short wait( other than the woman who insisted the cast member help her instead of getting my drinks, she couldn’t wait in another line). I like the topping bar. They had sautéd mushrooms & onions. If you don’t find the toppings you want to one bar go to the other side of the restaurant. Also, the cast members on this trip were really great! Not only about rude guests but they came to gather our trash and sang happy birthday to celebrating guests!

Pros:

Quick cheap toppings bar

Cons:

Basic burgers & fries

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Ate here lunch in late July. Did mobile order. My mom who was using an ECV had to park outside and went to find a table while my dd10 & myself waited in line to see Launchpad. I didnt finish the mobile ordering and went inside to locate my mom before I did only to find out she had went & got food. My app stated to finish order but it was done. It was very husy and avlatge # of school kids were there running everywhere. The fixins bar was either empty or food everywhere. The pop machine was also empty for only a few choices. Garbage was full. The food was ok. I got chicken sandwich which was typuxal. My mom got cheese burger she liked it. My daughter git kids burger meal that came in a sand bucket with shovel. We threw it away cuz I wasnt carrying it around. We usually eat at Flame tree but we were at this location.

Pros:

In door seating with air conditioning.

Cons:

Crowded, bathrooms on the other side. No room for ECV

Other topics in Animal Kingdom