Reviews of Restaurantosaurus

Restaurantosaurus

Services: Quick Service , Table Service , Bar/Lounge

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/19/2021

Really bad

Pros:

Catchup

Cons:

Badger

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 11/25/2019

We recently did the Burgers & Sundae's experience here. I can only say from my point of view, we paid way more than I would have liked for the benefit of ice cream. The food was not great and it was still loud and noisy in this area, despite being sectioned off from the other part of the restaurant. It just wasn't worth it.

Pros:

Dino Bucket and Crayon Entertainment for Kids

Cons:

Food and Price

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/02/2022

I got the Mac n cheese and it was pretty bad. It looked like it had been sitting out for a while and looked gross. I just ate the sides of applesauce lol. There were lots of seating and we didn’t wait that long for our food.

Pros:

Kinda cool maybe I guess

Cons:

Loud

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 09/27/2018

This place was b-u-s-y! We arrived around peak lunch time so one cannot fault this place for the crowds. I will say that it was extremely loud and the cast member who was taking my order messed it up several times simply because he could not hear me over the crowd. We all had burgers so we did not get adventurous. They were standard park burgers. The fixin's bar certainly helped matters but certainly it did not save the sandwich. However, the fixin's bar did have plenty of variety and good options and helped fill us up. We found tables jam packed and it was hard to find seating.

Pros:

Fixin's bar

Cons:

Busy, Basic

Reviewed by jessica345 Review Date: 03/22/2022

This place is nothing special, honestly. It has your typical quick service food, but it's probably one of my least favorite quick services. It's always busy and, although the place is pretty big, it can be hard and stressful to even get a table. I wouldn't go out of my way to go here, but it's also not the worst food. It's in a somewhat convenient location, so it does the trick.

Pros:

Decent location Nice bathrooms Offers mobile order

Cons:

Not very exciting menu Crowds and difficulty getting a table

Reviewed by lisakb22 Review Date: 04/01/2014

We thought this would be a quicker,less chaotic choice instead of Flametree BBQ- what a disappointment! It took seemingly forever to get through line and menu choice were sadly lacking. My bestie had the mac and cheese hotdog which were ice cold which ruined the whole lunch! I had chicken nuggets which were average. There were many cast members cleaning up after rude guests so you will get a clean table but that is about all this place has going for it.

Pros:

clean and cute theme

Cons:

food selection and preparation

Reviewed by mmfan Review Date: 02/10/2014

In our many trips to AK, we had never eaten here, were nearby when we felt hungry and decided to give it try. It was a very cool evening, not many people in this part of the park, and very few people were eating here. I was very disappointed in my chicken sandwich. It was mushy, had a strange spicy flavor and only room temperature. The case members serving the food were disinterested and cranky, something we rarely encounter at WDW. My DH had the black bean burger which he said was not bad, loaded it with toppings from the topping bar which improved it. We sat outside although it was very cool weather, the seating area needed a general cleaning. Not a place we will add to our list of favorite counter service experiences.

Pros:

quiet location

Cons:

lackluster food

Reviewed by ktkueb80 Review Date: 02/28/2022

DH, DS (age 8) and I ate here for lunch on 2/22/22 after placing a mobile order. We basically had to fight to get a table, that's how crowded it was. DH had the bacon cheeseburger and fries. He had no complaints but no real compliments either. I had Walt's favorite chili on a foot long hot dog with fries which I shared with my son. It was really salty. I know hot dogs and chili are typically salty, but this was like exceptionally salty.

Pros:

Good place to cool off on a hot day

Cons:

basic generic park food, very salty

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Mostly typical theme park food.

Pros:

Checking out all the details/rooms in this restaurant.

Cons:

Food is typical fried and burger selections

Reviewed by memakwed Review Date: 06/18/2015

We ate here out of location and timing. DS 11 got fried rice from yak and yeti but there was no seating available so we decided we would eat at flame tree and he could eat his stuff while we had ours. Flame tree wasn't really where it usually is due to construction so that didn't happen. We settled on restaurantasaurus. We shared a burger. The line was ridiculous. We couldn't sit until we got our food which was good and bad. There was no seating at all. Finally the three of us sat at a table for two. Drink refills were great. Burger was blah. Mousse was the standard at any place. I liked it was inside compared to yak and yeti and Flame tree but I don't think we need to go this place when there are better options.

Pros:

inside seating

Cons:

too busy

Other topics in Animal Kingdom