Reviews of Pizzafari

Other Menus at Pizzafari

Pizzafari

Services: Quick Service , Table Service

Reviewed by Cdm Review Date: 10/16/2021

In defense of pizzafari. I just went to pizzafari yesterday. I went there for two reasons, I'm a pretty picky eater and was sick of burgers and barbecue. The second is because I heard it was terrible and wanted to see how bad it was. I'm from nyc so I know pizza and to my surprise I found myself enjoying it. The pizza was hot, better in my opinion than most chain places and the toppings were quite flavorful. The staff was super friendly and helpful especially when I had a mobil order malfunction. Now is it the best pizza no. But its pretty good, the price is 3 or 4 bucks cheaper than a standard burger, which adds up if you have your family. (1-2 mickey bars which will make your kid's day, far more than a mediocre burger).It will also fill you up to the brim. So please don't get caught in the hate, like everything in disney its about reasonable expectations. So if your kids (or you no judgement) are picky eaters or you just want to economize a bit to put it elsewhere, you can do far worse than pizzafari. Important to note for my pizza lover out there, this is not a sweet pizza sauce. Its more of a tomatoey acidic new york style sauce.

Pros:

Nice staff, ac, fair for disney prices, delicious toppings, slightly above average pizza, easy to get a mobil order

Cons:

Side dishes are limited, not the best pizza on property

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/02/2021

Worst Pizza anywhere.

Pros:

Convenient location

Cons:

Don’t waste your hard earned money. So many other options to choose from.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/27/2021

I grew up a very picky eater, and i still am one. In Animal Kingdom especially it was hard to find food that I would like and eat. But Pizzafari was perfect!! I absolutely love the pizza and it is a great spot for picky eaters, like me, to eat!! Every time I would go there, I would get one, or two, pizzas and take them to the outdoor dining section to eat. The view is AMAZING!! And if you finish early before your parents or the rest of your party, you can easily go explore the tree of life while they finish their food for it is so conveniently located right near the restaurant. I even witnessed a proposal one time I ate here!! So yes, I absolutely recommend this place, the pizza is, in my opinion, amazing and it is a perfect place for children or picky eaters to eat in Animal Kingdom!!

Pros:

I love the pizza, eating in the outside section is so nice, it’s located right near the Tree of Life, it’s perfect for picky eaters and children in a park like Animal Kingdom where food is unique, and I’ve always had amazing memories eating here!!

Cons:

If you aren’t a picky eater or a child you might want to eat more exquisite and unique meals in Animal Kingdom.

Reviewed by LetsGoGetThatDino Review Date: 08/27/2021

Eh, it's okay. Probably a safe bet for parties with picky eaters but if you're an adventurous eater, then definitely skip this place. The pizza is basically just Tombstone frozen pizzas so it's nothing special. The family dinner is also overrated, unless again, you have picky eaters in the family. It is one of the only lunchtime quick service spots with indoor seating, though. So if it's a hot day it's a good place to catch some AC while you eat.

Pros:

-Indoor seating

Cons:

-Average food

Reviewed by DoleWhipsAllDay Review Date: 08/02/2021

I think Pizzafari gets a bad rap. As a big believer of "even bad pizza is good pizza," the pizza here is not as bad as people say it is. It's certainly not gourmet pizza, but it's every bit as good as any delivery pizza out there. For decor, Pizzafari can't be beaten. It's so bright and colorful. All of the murals fit perfectly in Animal Kingdom. Also.. . Tons of seating.

Pros:

Decor, seating

Cons:

Pizza isn't as adventurous as I'd like to see at Animal Kingdom

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/08/2021

We like Pizzafari! The food is simple and quick. The pizza is much better than the pizza at Pop century. It is good for what it is—we don’t go there expecting gourmet food. The prices are fair. There is a lot of seating and AC!

Pros:

Food is fine; lots of seating; ac

Cons:

It can get crowded; tour groups love it

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/14/2021

I cannot stand Pizzafari and I really hope they replace it with a better dining option. Pizza is BAD here, you do not want puffy bubbled pizza as your Disney pizza experience. The lines are long and I don't seem to understand why. The only good thing is that they have indoor seating. If you want pizza, go to Blazed Pizza in Disney Springs or any restaurant in the Italy pavilion in EPCOT.

Pros:

Indoor seating

Cons:

Food!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/29/2020

dietary menu is amazing! Pizza is amazing! Not crowded! Scenery is pretty! air conditioned! overall PERFECT, best memory i have

Pros:

Not crowded, dietary menu, scenery, PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Cons:

Nothing ,besides being a bit of a hidden gem

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/29/2020

Me, my mom bff and his mother went, it was the one of the BEST memory's of Disney I have! it was the BEST pizza I ever ate the cheese was amazing and I don't usely like cheese the sauce was PERFECT and the crust was the perfect crispness! my group had certain dietary restrictions and the dietary menu was amazing I haven't stopped thinking about Pizzafari and I want one near me.

Pros:

Everything from the surroundings to the sauce!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cons:

It doesn't get a lot of love online! kind of a hidden gem making it not crowded [kind of a pro]

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/17/2020

Just blah. It's exactly what you would expect. Pizza in a themed land where pizza isn't well known.

Pros:

Lots of dining space

Cons:

Limited menu

Other topics in Animal Kingdom