Reviews of Pizzafari

Other Menus at Pizzafari

Pizzafari

Services: Quick Service , Table Service

Reviewed by DoleWhipsAllDay Review Date: 08/02/2021

I think Pizzafari gets a bad rap. As a big believer of "even bad pizza is good pizza," the pizza here is not as bad as people say it is. It's certainly not gourmet pizza, but it's every bit as good as any delivery pizza out there. For decor, Pizzafari can't be beaten. It's so bright and colorful. All of the murals fit perfectly in Animal Kingdom. Also.. . Tons of seating.

Pros:

Decor, seating

Cons:

Pizza isn't as adventurous as I'd like to see at Animal Kingdom

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/08/2021

We like Pizzafari! The food is simple and quick. The pizza is much better than the pizza at Pop century. It is good for what it is—we don’t go there expecting gourmet food. The prices are fair. There is a lot of seating and AC!

Pros:

Food is fine; lots of seating; ac

Cons:

It can get crowded; tour groups love it

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/14/2021

I cannot stand Pizzafari and I really hope they replace it with a better dining option. Pizza is BAD here, you do not want puffy bubbled pizza as your Disney pizza experience. The lines are long and I don't seem to understand why. The only good thing is that they have indoor seating. If you want pizza, go to Blazed Pizza in Disney Springs or any restaurant in the Italy pavilion in EPCOT.

Pros:

Indoor seating

Cons:

Food!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/29/2020

dietary menu is amazing! Pizza is amazing! Not crowded! Scenery is pretty! air conditioned! overall PERFECT, best memory i have

Pros:

Not crowded, dietary menu, scenery, PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Cons:

Nothing ,besides being a bit of a hidden gem

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/29/2020

Me, my mom bff and his mother went, it was the one of the BEST memory's of Disney I have! it was the BEST pizza I ever ate the cheese was amazing and I don't usely like cheese the sauce was PERFECT and the crust was the perfect crispness! my group had certain dietary restrictions and the dietary menu was amazing I haven't stopped thinking about Pizzafari and I want one near me.

Pros:

Everything from the surroundings to the sauce!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cons:

It doesn't get a lot of love online! kind of a hidden gem making it not crowded [kind of a pro]

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/17/2020

Just blah. It's exactly what you would expect. Pizza in a themed land where pizza isn't well known.

Pros:

Lots of dining space

Cons:

Limited menu

Reviewed by ChrisSully580 Review Date: 05/05/2020

Its Disney pizza

Pros:

Pizza is a go to for so many

Cons:

Disney pizza is not the very best.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/01/2020

There are not a lot of choices. My pizza was stale and was obviously under a heat lamp for a long time. I think ordering pizza at home would be better. I love Disney restaurants but nothing stuck out to me here as special.

Pros:

Kids might like the pizza option, lots of indoor seating

Cons:

Stale pizza, not a lot of options, just not good, not anything special, waste of a quick service credit

Reviewed by lifewithjayne Review Date: 02/02/2020

It's just not good. It's barely passable. With Flame Tree, Satu'li, and Yak & Yeti QS, why eat here?

Pros:

Indoor seating.

Cons:

The food.

Reviewed by Stitch1623 Review Date: 04/17/2019

The worst pizza in Disney in our opinion. Salad was ok but there are so many great places to eat in animal kingdom, do not stop here

Pros:

Location, artful building

Cons:

Terrible food, usually crowded

Other topics in Animal Kingdom