Reviews of Tony's Town Square Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Tony's Town Square Dining Location

Cuisines: Italian, American
Read more about Tony's Town Square including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/tonys-town-square-restaurant

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA - Magic Kingdom

Reviewed by Charkle2 Review Date: 12/01/2020

My family had a great experience here aside from waiting quite awhile after our reservation time. The best meal I had our whole trip (full of plenty of table service dining) was here - Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp! Our server was very friendly. This was the perfect start to our vacation!

Pros:

Easy to get reservations, Fettuccine Alfredo!

Cons:

We had a somewhat lengthy wait.

Reviewed by MagicPreppy Review Date: 11/12/2020

Had dinner for three July 31 after reopening. I was really impressed especially after all of the negative comments you hear about it.

All three members of our party started with Caprese salads, and we all loved how fresh they were and enjoyed the balsamic glaze. My partner and I split the Spaghetti with Pork & Beef meatballs. The portion made it really easy for us to share. Our friend has the Spaghetti with Impossible Meat(less)balls and she enjoyed her meal as well. All in all, it was a great way to eat and pass some time while the park cleared out at closing.

Pros:

location decorations are cute

Cons:

nothin too innovative, but good solid safe food.

Reviewed by Disney4me Review Date: 10/17/2020

First time eating here. Wasn't very confident based on reviews. Glad we went, the food was really good. Would definitely go back.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Waitress wasn't the best. Didn't refill drinks until after they were empty and that wasn't done immediately.

Reviewed by PALionKingfan Review Date: 09/26/2020

Prior to my trip several people told me to avoid this place because it wasn’t good. Since it was the only MK restaurant I have not tried I decided to go anyway. This was a good decision as I really enjoyed my meal here. Good atmosphere and a nice theme to Lady and the Tramp. For an appetizer I got the fried mozzarella and it was great. Very tasty and the sauce was a good compliment the the cheese. The chicken parm for a main course is the way to go. The chicken was flavorful and cooked perfectly along with being a large portion size. My only complaint was that the spaghetti that came with the chicken was bland. I also think they used a different sauce for the spaghetti because it was like paste and not flavorful.

Pros:

Fried mozzarella, chicken parm

Cons:

Bland, flavorless spaghetti

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/23/2020

it’s the cutest with all the lady and the tramp photos everywhere. it smells amazing in there. i had the spaghetti and chicken parmigiana, it was absolutely delicious and i had the whole thing.

Pros:

the food, the smells and the adorable lady and the tramp theme

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by MelMel82 Review Date: 07/29/2020

Just Okay...It's better than Olive Garden but the last time I was there (December 2019) the recipe for the mariana sauce changed and it was more orange than red (i'm guessing cream was added) and it really didn't have much flavor.

Pros:

You can usually get a reservation here. If timed right and you are seated in the covered enclosed patio you can see the parade go by. Meatballs are good so is the chicken parmigiana.

Cons:

A little pricey for the quality.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

My daughters absolute favorite restaurant.

Pros:

Atmosphere, service and great food.

Cons:

n/a

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/25/2020

Went for parade lunch package. Three course meal was garlic chicken wings, steak medallions, and gelato. Everything was amazing. Even the kids enjoyed the meal. Had a great view of liberty square. Felt like we were in the movie even without the characters.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere, parade reservations

Cons:

No characters

Reviewed by PHeidecker Review Date: 04/14/2020

I believe this is the best restaurant within the Magic Kingdom. I\\\\\\'ve been here twice and each time had the steak medallions with the bacon marmalade sauce. It\\\\\\'s absolutely incredible, as is the service, which is pretty expected throughout property.

Pros:

Everything!

Cons:

It's a bit loud?

Reviewed by Katelyn Review Date: 03/26/2020

I had heard a lot of bad things about Tony's so I was very nervous to eat here. However, on our first trip to Disney in years we were not on top of our planning game and were shut out of all other restaurants leaving Tony's as the only option. I ordered a pizza and really enjoyed it! They also let several people in our party order off of the children's menu which was a great alternative.

Pros:

Atmosphere, food

Cons:

Service