Reviews of Tony’s Town Square Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Tony's Town Square

Tony's Town Square

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 04/12/2021

We ate here with our two nieces who claimed Tony’s has the best mac and cheese and wanted us to book another reservation during our stay. My husband and I felt the food was decent for theme park food, but nothing memorable. The sausage with spaghetti has a nice flavor and is a large portion. The soup and salad are also a good choice. It was nice to sit down in the A/C for a while and our server was great.

Pros:

Service

Cons:

Limited menu items

Reviewed by CarlyRobson88 Review Date: 03/22/2021

I feel like this restaurant gets too many negative comments. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. We were given free bread and oil when we were seated which was delicious. We shared the Italian trio for our main meal which was all so good!
My only negative was that the waitress would not serve me alcohol because I didn't have the correct I.D. People from the UK make sure you have your passport or photo of your passport on your phone, as UK drivers licences are not accepted. This was obviously my own fault and not the restaurants. I was glad this happened on the first day and I was prepared for the rest of the trip.

Pros:

Great Lady and the Tramp theming. Yummy food. Quick service if you're in a rush Free bread selection with oil

Cons:

Service perhaps a bit too fast if you're wanting to relax and not in a rush

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/16/2021

The best thing about this place is the atmosphere/the restaurant decorations themselves. It is Lady and the Tramp theme and we sat right next to the fountain. Our server, Andrea, was super friendly and helpful. The only reason why I'm giving a 8/10 is that the food was good but definitely not amazing. I would compare Italian food to Olive Gardens. So, it's yummy to eat but you won't dream about it later! Considering Magic Kingdom doesn't have the most normal restaurants, this one was is a great choice. My mom and I had a bottle of red wine that was also great with the meal.

Pros:

Atmosphere and decorations. Service was QUICK, got food and drinks within 10 minutes if even that!

Cons:

Food is good, not amazing.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/19/2021

While the theming and location are great, my family and I just did not enjoy the food. It is nothing special and honestly you can probably get better food at home.

Pros:

Great location Cute theming to Lady and the Tramp

Cons:

Food just isn’t good

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/03/2021

One of the best dinner restaurants in the Magic kingdom it’s a hidden gem! Their pizza is the closest to Italy pizza I have ever eaten and their spaghetti sauce is amazing! The chicken parmigiana is my second favorite dish! The caprese is my favorite appetizer it’s so fresh!

Pros:

The best pizza on property!!

Cons:

Very heavy food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/01/2021

My friends and I went here a few months ago and were pleasantly surprised at how great the food was! While some of the menu items are similar to something you might find at an Olive Garden, there are a few things on the menu that are unique to Tony’s. I had gnocchi, and it was some of the best pasta I have had in a long time. The meal was great, but the prices were a little too high for our taste. Overall, the food was great and the atmosphere was wonderful, but the prices were too high.

Pros:

-Great atmosphere -Awesome location -Delicious food

Cons:

-Very expensive

Reviewed by ProfM Review Date: 01/20/2021

We ordered a pizza and spaghetti and it was delicious. The cheese on the pizza was absolutely fresh mozzarella and the waitstaff was friendly and attentive. No complaints here.

Pros:

Location of Main Street; eat outside and watch the cavalcades...

Cons:

Very spicy sausage.

Reviewed by wadki249 Review Date: 01/12/2021

The mom and pop Italian place in your neighborhood is better. I had a horrible meal here. The cast members were fantastic. The food was the worst quality of bottled off the grocery shelf possible and served at a pace found at most quick serve spots. I ordered the soup as an appetizer and spaghetti with meatballs for an entree. I was just about to take my second bite of soup when the spaghetti arrived. The soup was quite hot so by the time I finished it my spaghetti was not. My server was busy though and I picked at some of the warmer bits of the entree. She swung by quickly and left my check but then went to take the drink order of the large group at a nearby table. I watched her get a long complicated order and then go collect it. She returned with children's drinks, wine, champagne, glasses, a bucket, and proceeded to distribute and pour. A hostess (shout out to the friendly Mimi, who tried to help) saw my dilemma and stepped in to chat and distract. Eventually that table was served and placed their dinner orders and my bill was paid. Not a satisfactory dinner. The spaghetti was generic brand store quality, not worth the price at all. I ate very little. There was a small bird loose in the restaurant and several staff members spend the evening trying to catch it. That was entertaining.

Pros:

Watching staff try to catch the bird was amusing. Cast members were great as usual. There are working hard until tough circumstances and I never let my opinion of the food affect the size of the tip.

Cons:

Food quality.

Reviewed by TMJG29 Review Date: 01/11/2021

We had a great experience. We were seated on the patio looking at the center of Main Street. We really enjoyed our meals and our server was great.

Pros:

Good menu, something for everyone

Cons:

We didn’t have any.

Reviewed by Beautiful0827 Review Date: 01/06/2021

Atmosphere is nice. We were seated by the Lady and the Tramp statue. Olive Garden food is superior to the entrees here. Lacking in flavor. No grated parmesan. My meatballs were undercooked. My husband and daughter had the chicken parmesan. Both said, \"no flavor.\"

Pros:

Atmosphere, good service

Cons:

Flavorless food