Reviews of Tony's Town Square Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Tony's Town Square Dining Location

Cuisines: Italian, American
Read more about Tony's Town Square including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/tonys-town-square-restaurant

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Main Street USA - Magic Kingdom

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/23/2020

it’s the cutest with all the lady and the tramp photos everywhere. it smells amazing in there. i had the spaghetti and chicken parmigiana, it was absolutely delicious and i had the whole thing.

Pros:

the food, the smells and the adorable lady and the tramp theme

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by MelMel82 Review Date: 07/29/2020

Just Okay...It's better than Olive Garden but the last time I was there (December 2019) the recipe for the mariana sauce changed and it was more orange than red (i'm guessing cream was added) and it really didn't have much flavor.

Pros:

You can usually get a reservation here. If timed right and you are seated in the covered enclosed patio you can see the parade go by. Meatballs are good so is the chicken parmigiana.

Cons:

A little pricey for the quality.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

My daughters absolute favorite restaurant.

Pros:

Atmosphere, service and great food.

Cons:

n/a

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/25/2020

Went for parade lunch package. Three course meal was garlic chicken wings, steak medallions, and gelato. Everything was amazing. Even the kids enjoyed the meal. Had a great view of liberty square. Felt like we were in the movie even without the characters.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere, parade reservations

Cons:

No characters

Reviewed by PHeidecker Review Date: 04/14/2020

I believe this is the best restaurant within the Magic Kingdom. I\\\\\\'ve been here twice and each time had the steak medallions with the bacon marmalade sauce. It\\\\\\'s absolutely incredible, as is the service, which is pretty expected throughout property.

Pros:

Everything!

Cons:

It's a bit loud?

Reviewed by Katelyn Review Date: 03/26/2020

I had heard a lot of bad things about Tony's so I was very nervous to eat here. However, on our first trip to Disney in years we were not on top of our planning game and were shut out of all other restaurants leaving Tony's as the only option. I ordered a pizza and really enjoyed it! They also let several people in our party order off of the children's menu which was a great alternative.

Pros:

Atmosphere, food

Cons:

Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2020

Absolutely LOVED the food here, had tons of great bread and pasta and had a great lunch with my family!

Pros:

great food and friendly staff

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

I have never had a bad experience here. The food has always been as amazing and the service has been impeccable. Even one time when I was there on a solo trip and had lunch at Tony’s, my server spent a few moments and talked with me.

Pros:

Sooo yummy Great servers

Cons:

VERY LOUD when crowded

Reviewed by KateK1986 Review Date: 02/01/2020

This place has a bad reputation, but we had a great experience here! We went for the Festival of Fantasy Parade dining package and thought it was totally worth it. The seating is a little weird and it isn't the best Italian food I've ever eaten, but the theming is cute and the food is good. The viewing for the parade was incredible!

Pros:

Has food kids will like, love the Festival of Fantasy parade dining option, good food.

Cons:

The seating is strange (really high tables for benches) and it's not the best Italian you've ever had in your life. The service is hit or miss.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/25/2019

We have been to Tony's many times. Sometimes it's good, a few times it was awful. Tried it again on Sunday, November 24th and it was outstanding. We had the fried mozzarella as an ap it while a small portion, it was crispy on the outside, melted on the inside. I had the seasonal soup, which was tomato basil bisque. Easily the best I have ever had. My DH had the shrimp fettuccine and really enjoyed it. Not as good as what they use to have at The Brown Derby, but it was still good and a huge portion, we could not finish it. The only con was the food was slow to come out which cut into our MK time but we will definitely go back.

Pros:

Food was delicious

Cons:

Food was slow to come out