Reviews of Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

Other Menus at Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest

Services: Table Service , Quick Service , Kiosk

Reviewed by KimberlyCabrera Review Date: 04/11/2021

I really love visiting the Beast's Castle for lunch. The food is tasty and the atmosphere is fun. Some may dislike the noise level, however we enjoy that aspect of it because it makes it kid friendly for us.

Pros:

Kid friendly, delicious food

Cons:

Don't ban me from allears.net, but the grey stuff is NOT delicious

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

The counter-service lunch at Be Our Guest was one of our all-time favorite Disney meals. The prices were incredibly fair when we visited in May 2019, and the food was excellent. To have a meal for $15 per person in this environment was an outstanding experience. I hope this comes back soon.

Pros:

food, environment, prices

Reviewed by JenR86 Review Date: 01/05/2021

I definitely went into this lunch (May 2019) with unrealistic expectations. While the location is stunning to look at, but felt like a glorified cafeteria (though the food was still good). We waited a while for tables to be cleared to sit in the West Wing and then it took forever to get our food. It was also super loud. On the plus side, the food was some of the best we’ve had in-park (Salad Nicoise, braised pork and the grey stuff cupcake). Though the food was good, the experience was disappointing.

Pros:

Delicious food (for a theme park)

Cons:

Loud, dirty and long wait times for food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/04/2021

Recently went to Be Our Guest for lunch and it was delicious. Great food, service, and atmosphere. Would love to go back and try breakfast!

Pros:

Good food and service

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/07/2020

BEST RESTAURANT EVER!!!

Be Our Guest is an amazing restaurant and I would totally recommend it! I would say that you have to pre-order it for it to be a magical experience. It is super easy and very worth it! The servants at Be Our Guest are very kind and charming. The food is great - and I agree with Lumiere, try the grey stuff, it's delicious! There are 3 different rooms here. If you have a family with little kids, I would sit in the biggest middle room, and the other 2 would be if you are a family with older kids . And we like the one with Beauty and the Beast dancing together in that room over the dark room!

Pros:

Cons:

The ordering process if you do not pre order

Reviewed by Jnet Review Date: 12/07/2020

I still salivate thinking about the French Dip sandwich I had here. Plus the theming is amazing. They use trackers to bring your food to you rather than you having to collect it. There was still a bit of a wait in line even though we had prebooked a table. Also the chef doesn't come out to speak to you about allergy options here like they do at other counter service restaurants.

Pros:

Amazing atmosphere. Delicious Food.

Cons:

Hard to get a reservation. Still had to wait with a reservation. Chef didn't come out to chat about dietary options.

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

I know that they have recently turned lunch at Be Our Guest into a super expensive prefixed table service dining experience, but when we visited last it was still the super affordable quick service meal with above average food quality and a chance to see the inside of the Beast's castle. We loved the experience and are so glad we were able to do it before they changed it.

Pros:

Beautiful atmosphere. Good food and great prices.

Cons:

They have now changed it to the expensive 3 course prefixed meal.

Reviewed by GabiChristie Review Date: 09/22/2020

I got the french onion soup and was very satisfied. The theming and atmosphere cannot be beat, it's a must do experience. If possible recommend one of the side rooms, I found the main ballroom very loud.

Pros:

Theming

Cons:

Loud

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/21/2020

The restaurant is very expensive and the food is not good at all. We tried at least 5 things on the menu and they were all just kinda meh.

Pros:

It’s very pretty inside

Cons:

The food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/28/2020

If you're just dying to see the inside of the Beast's castle and don't want to make a dinner reservation, go ahead and try this one once. Once will probably be enough...
The menu is ok, the food is ok (not great, just ok) and the atmosphere is generally chaotic, at least until you can get to a seat in one of the side rooms. The cart delivery is nice, keeps you from balancing trays in a crowded dining room. We count this one as a "pass" - been there, done that.

Pros:

Decent menu but with enough "plain jane" options for picky people. Cart delivery helps. Decor/environment is nice - but you'll not get any photos that don't have a bunch of strangers in them.

Cons:

Quite chaotic. Food and experience won't blow you away.