Reviews of Be Our Guest -Counter Service Lunch

Other Menus at Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest

Services: Table Service , Quick Service , Kiosk

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/13/2021

We went in 2019 and just had to try Be Our Guest. We had heard a lot of good things about the lunch option being a super inexpensive option and a good use of a quick service dining credit however, we were mildly disappointed. While the atmosphere was awesome, the options were mildly disappointing and the food was just ok. The cast member at the register didn't explain the process very clearly to us so we were a little lost and embarrassed. HOWEVER if you love Beauty and the Beast I would 100% recommend be our guest! YOU MUST TRY THE GREY STUFF it is delicious! I didn't even have to ask the dishes!

Pros:

Cool Atmosphere opportunity to meet the Beast (during normal times)

Cons:

Food was just ok, service during out visit wasn't super great.

Reviewed by AmandaRenee Review Date: 07/14/2021

My first trip to Disney World was in December, 2019. I had to eat at Be Our Guest! The counter service lunch option provided a wonderful opportunity to eat in Beast's Castle. We utilized the Disney Dining Plan, and it was a great use of a quick service credit. Not only were we in the castle, but we were also in the ball room. The ambience was incredible. It was also less crowded for an off hour lunch. Attention to details were amazing as the Christmas tree even had the tree topper from Belle's Magical Christmas movie. What details! The food was also incredible. It was delicious, but light enough to feel comfortable for the long park walking that followed the meal.

Pros:

The ambience is incredible, the food is amazing, and it's a less expensive option to utilize if eating in Beast's Castle is a must do for you and your family.

Cons:

The line to greet the Beast was too long of a wait for my family to stay there. The Castle is also a little loud, but you can pretend you're at a fancy party at Beast's Castle as a reason for the noise level. Parties are noisy. You're just happy to be invited.

Reviewed by Faelen Review Date: 07/14/2021

The food was really good, and the servers were really kind

Pros:

quick service, nice theming, good midday break

Cons:

can be kind of loud

Reviewed by KimberlyCabrera Review Date: 04/11/2021

I really love visiting the Beast's Castle for lunch. The food is tasty and the atmosphere is fun. Some may dislike the noise level, however we enjoy that aspect of it because it makes it kid friendly for us.

Pros:

Kid friendly, delicious food

Cons:

Don't ban me from allears.net, but the grey stuff is NOT delicious

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

The counter-service lunch at Be Our Guest was one of our all-time favorite Disney meals. The prices were incredibly fair when we visited in May 2019, and the food was excellent. To have a meal for $15 per person in this environment was an outstanding experience. I hope this comes back soon.

Pros:

food, environment, prices

Reviewed by JenR86 Review Date: 01/05/2021

I definitely went into this lunch (May 2019) with unrealistic expectations. While the location is stunning to look at, but felt like a glorified cafeteria (though the food was still good). We waited a while for tables to be cleared to sit in the West Wing and then it took forever to get our food. It was also super loud. On the plus side, the food was some of the best we’ve had in-park (Salad Nicoise, braised pork and the grey stuff cupcake). Though the food was good, the experience was disappointing.

Pros:

Delicious food (for a theme park)

Cons:

Loud, dirty and long wait times for food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/04/2021

Recently went to Be Our Guest for lunch and it was delicious. Great food, service, and atmosphere. Would love to go back and try breakfast!

Pros:

Good food and service

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/07/2020

BEST RESTAURANT EVER!!!

Be Our Guest is an amazing restaurant and I would totally recommend it! I would say that you have to pre-order it for it to be a magical experience. It is super easy and very worth it! The servants at Be Our Guest are very kind and charming. The food is great - and I agree with Lumiere, try the grey stuff, it's delicious! There are 3 different rooms here. If you have a family with little kids, I would sit in the biggest middle room, and the other 2 would be if you are a family with older kids . And we like the one with Beauty and the Beast dancing together in that room over the dark room!

Pros:

Cons:

The ordering process if you do not pre order

Reviewed by Jnet Review Date: 12/07/2020

I still salivate thinking about the French Dip sandwich I had here. Plus the theming is amazing. They use trackers to bring your food to you rather than you having to collect it. There was still a bit of a wait in line even though we had prebooked a table. Also the chef doesn't come out to speak to you about allergy options here like they do at other counter service restaurants.

Pros:

Amazing atmosphere. Delicious Food.

Cons:

Hard to get a reservation. Still had to wait with a reservation. Chef didn't come out to chat about dietary options.

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

I know that they have recently turned lunch at Be Our Guest into a super expensive prefixed table service dining experience, but when we visited last it was still the super affordable quick service meal with above average food quality and a chance to see the inside of the Beast's castle. We loved the experience and are so glad we were able to do it before they changed it.

Pros:

Beautiful atmosphere. Good food and great prices.

Cons:

They have now changed it to the expensive 3 course prefixed meal.