Reviews of Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe

Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by JustinDoesDisney Review Date: 09/19/2021

I eat here on every trip to MK! Its fast service (with mobile order), consistently good food, and plenty of air-conditioned seating make it one of the best quick-service restaurants in Walt Disney World...AND if you time your meal right and sit outside or by a window, you can catch glimpses of the cavalcades as they push off in Frontierland!

Pros:

Fast, predicable fare and service

Cons:

Some cast members speak broken English and are hard to communicate with, no toppings bar at the moment

Reviewed by Bbear Review Date: 09/10/2021

I didn’t like the meals I’ve had here. They’re always pretty bland and reminds me of a bad school cafeteria meal.

Pros:

Fast, conveniently located

Cons:

Bad food

Reviewed by MollysBiggestFans Review Date: 08/30/2021

The food was just ok here. The Chicken they used for the tacos was not liked by any of the 7 in our party. The beef was just ok, I could make the same thing at home. Overall, I would not eat here again.

Pros:

-Lots of indoor seating -Somewhat adventurous for some eaters

Cons:

-Chicken is meh, at best -better Mexican/southwesteren food elsewhere

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/29/2021

Chicken rice bowl was amazing. I had read the reviews that say that Pecos Bill was not good after COVID, but we were in that area and ate there. It was DELICIOUS. We paid $2 to add guacamole and we had all the other condiments in packets. We loved it. It has also a good outdoor sitting area.

Pros:

Chicken rice bowl with guacamole was great.

Cons:

Can't think of one.

Reviewed by Ek758517 Review Date: 06/30/2021

My boyfriend and I both got the taco trio meal and both found it to be a complete waste of money. We ended up throwing it all out. The beef taco was edible and the chicken one was okay but the pork was absolutely terrible. I was looking forward to trying this, as Molly talks so highly about it, but definitely the worst meal I’ve ever had at Disney World.

Pros:

Chips and queso was good

Cons:

Greasy, soggy taco shells, horrible taste

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 06/22/2021

Dined here for lunch in June 2021 after dining for dinner in December 2019. We decided to give it another shot when we had a bad meal in December. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. This restaurant is consistently bad with "Mexican" food that tastes like garbage. Would not eat here again.

Pros:

None.

Cons:

FOOD

Reviewed by tayloranne06 Review Date: 06/17/2021

my favorite quick service meal i ate at walt disney! the food was really good and their were plenty of tables inside to eat!

Pros:

really good food and inside seating

Reviewed by lauren94 Review Date: 06/13/2021

I LOVE this quick service restaurant!!! My friend and I got pork carnitas nachos and corn dog nuggets with queso on the side... and let me tell you... it was AMAZING!!! I am a big queso fan and just cheese fan in general so this meal was phenomenal. If you're in the mood for Mexican food while you're in Magic Kingdom, eat here and you'll be satisfied.

Pros:

QUESO, Mexican food, corn dog nuggets, indoor seating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/20/2021

I am not a fan of this restaurant. The food was subpar at best, I mean I would rather eat taco bell. The experience was the worst food experience we had at Disney world. The food is bland, I understand the condiments bar is supposed to fix that but that can only save a meal by so much. Our food was cold, the chicken rubbery, and the nachos were just sad. My husband said never again.

Pros:

Castmembers are the only highlight of this place.

Cons:

The food is bland

Reviewed by DaveG Review Date: 05/17/2021

Just returned from a week at WDW. It would get a better rating if the fixin's bar was available. Wife and I love the Fajita Platter. Dining in the corner is dark though. Eat at an off time for best seating choices.

Pros:

I like the southwest style food and the plater had more than enough on it for a person to eat. The value of food to cost is worth it.

Cons:

It's still "fast food" but it 100x better than Cosmic Ray's. The lighting inside is dark which is typical of the era it depicts. We had trouble finding a table where we could actually see the food. Do NOT sit in a corner unless you don't want to see what you are doing.