Reviews of Pecos Bill Cafe

Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by MTomuschatxDisney Review Date: 04/20/2021

I normally really enjoy going to Pecos Bills, especially pre COVID. My boyfriend and I went here last week, April 2021 because I kept raving about how tasty it was but the food really just ended up reminding me of cat food. Not only that I had to go ask for ice waters several times because they kept giving the teeny tiny kids cups that the average adult on a 85 degree days drinks in two gulps. I did ask for the LG cups all 3 times going up there but they just kept giving the small ones and they were being rude about it. Hopefully this turns around when COVID is in the past and things are normal again. It just seems like everything here went down hill when the parks reopened.

Pros:

Toppings Bar (pre-COVID) Has its own restroom

Cons:

Food went downhill People stand and watch you eat with angry eyes because they want your inside table

Reviewed by nicoletighe Review Date: 03/24/2021

Pecos Bill is definitely not like Taco Bell, it's a great place in MK to get your Mexican fix! I love how fast the service is and the pre-COVID toppings bar. Not one of the menu items are bad and the churros are pretty delicious. Can't compare to Mexican restaurants in EPCOT, but very good for a QS!

Pros:

All menu items are delicious, toppings bar, great service

Cons:

Can have limited seating

Reviewed by KatelynnW Review Date: 03/08/2021

The food here was actually very enjoyable. My husband is a picky eater, but he was able to enjoy the food here. We came during the pandemic, and were not aware that there were toppings that we could ask for from the pick up window, so our food was missing something. Overall, we enjoyed the food and were not disappointed.

Pros:

Cons:

Crowded, service

Reviewed by amgaines Review Date: 02/25/2021

We had lunch here and really enjoyed it. The tacos were great and there are options for picky eaters as well. Currently no toppings bar but the cast members are happy to provide you with whatever toppings you'd like.

Pros:

Tons of seating, food was good, friendly staff, reasonable prices

Cons:

no cons

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 12/07/2020

We ate here in December 2019 and it was NOT good. Hardly better than a local Taco Bell and SUPER crowded!

Pros:

Cons:

Crowded. Loud. Terrible food

Reviewed by meltort Review Date: 11/30/2020

We dined here on 11/23/20. It is consistently one of our favorite quick service meals at MK even though the menu is slightly different each time we go. Daughter had the chicken rice bowl and loved it. I had the beef nachos and they were good and filling. Daughter ended up returning here for dinner for the nachos.

Pros:

Consistently good; queso really good; mobile app ordering is easy

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/17/2020

Appropriately themed menu. Ordered the chicken soft tacos and couldn't finish them all. Atmosphere was great, and there was lots of room to move around.

Pros:

Large portions. Best toppings bar in the parks. Lots and lots of seating space. Good queso dip.

Cons:

Windy inside the dining area because the doorways are open

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

Huge portions of pretty good quality counter service food with lots of seating. We had 8 people in our party ranging from 5 years old to 65 years old when we last ate here and everyone was able to find something that they could enjoy.

Pros:

Good food and a good price. Mobile ordering. Lots of seating, both indoors and out.

Cons:

Not the best quality food I've ever had. Nothing super special on the menu.

Reviewed by PALionKingfan Review Date: 09/24/2020

This was the first time I ate here since they changed their menu to Tex/Mex. I enjoyed it. I got the enchiladas. The pork was incredible. The chicken, not so much. It was over cooked and rubbery. I would go back again and r3commend trying it if you like that style of food, and sti to just pork and avoid the chicken.

Pros:

Pork enchiladas

Cons:

Chicken over cooked and like rubber

Reviewed by TylerMelissa Review Date: 07/23/2020

We have used Mobile Order at this location on two recent trips with flawless, fast results. The tacos are excellent, while the burger options are exactly what you would expect - it's a fine burger, but you won't be blown away. The theming deserves a 10 on its own; the room you can sit in between Pecos Bill and Tortuga Tavern has dimmed lighting, interesting seating, and a 'nighttime marketplace' feel, similar to the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot. The toppings bar is a great addition - you can get as much or as little of everything as you'd like, and there's no risk that your order will be screwed up. While the taco/nacho options are fantastic, the menu is a little limited if that isn't your cup of tea.

Pros:

Themed seating areas, large portions, Mobile Order availability, toppings bar, great tacos

Cons:

Limited menu