Reviews of Pecos Bill Cafe

View Menus at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe Dining Location

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Read more about Pecos Bill Cafe here including a link to the menu: http://allears.net/dining/location/pecos-bills

Frontierland

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/12/2020

Best food in WDW

Reviewed by colemamma Review Date: 12/23/2019

The cauliflower tacos are amazing. The place was crazy busy, the wait for my meal was long and the staff was inefficient. Still....I dream of those tacos they were so delicious.

Pros:

Cauliflower tacos, prices are decent, toppings bar

Cons:

Slow staff, busy location

Reviewed by jame8608 Review Date: 12/12/2019

We had lunch here on Monday 12/9. This is a location that we loved in previous years and always had good results. This time, the burgers were dry and tasteless...surprising because it was 1130 AM and very early. No more fries, all taco chips. And the fixings bar was messy and unappealing. Not the experience we had in the past.

Pros:

Location

Cons:

Food quality, value, appearance

Reviewed by tdischer Review Date: 08/11/2019

Great quick service meal! The topping bar was great for the fajitas and for my husband's burger. Tons of food.

Pros:

Amount of food, good fajitas, especially the barbacoa.

Cons:

long line to wait in. Even the mobile order line was slow.

Reviewed by Cudworth Review Date: 06/12/2019

love the fixins bar. The portions are shaable for sure

Pros:

portions & fixins bar

Reviewed by shell51569 Review Date: 04/19/2019

One of my favorite quick service places. Large portions. Toppings bar.

Pros:

Decent size portions.

Cons:

Almost always busy! Sometimes its hard to find places to sit.

Reviewed by NotMickeyMouse Review Date: 04/17/2019

This is one of my favorite restaurants here I came here every time I go to Disney World since the first time and their cheeseburgers are one of the best and they let you choose the toppings of your burger like tomato, lettuce, onion, pickels, sweet relish and all the kinds of sauces.

Pros:

Costumizable cheeseburgers!

Cons:

Hard to find a spot during lunch or dinner but the place is big enough.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/01/2019

Not very good. We ordered the chicken and beef tacos, as well as the beef nachos. Food was served at just above room temperature. The dip for the nachos was cold. I loved this place when it was more of a burger bar, now it is just above a Taco Bell

Pros:

Cons:

Felt like an airport fast food chain.

Reviewed by JBinKS Review Date: 01/18/2019

Almost gave it an 8, but even with toppings bar the food is somewhere between your local Mexican restaurant and Taco Bell in flavor. Crowding drove it down to 7, but I guess most people like the food more than us. I had the vegetable rice bowl and SO the southwest salad, both of which were improved from just so-so by adding toppings.

Pros:

Toppings bar

Cons:

Lots of tables but still very crowded

Reviewed by DanInNH Review Date: 12/18/2018

We had not intended to stop and eat here, but it started to pour and it was a quick duck-in out of the weather. We should have just got wet and moved on. There were 4 of us - 3 had tacos - the same 3 of us got sick. Coincidence? I do not think so. What we had taste-wise was nothing to write home about...filled our bellies as we were hungry. But before we made it to POTC, one of us ran to the rest room and was ill. After POTC the 2nd of us got sick....and it took me the better part of an hour before I too succumbed.

Pros:

Ah.....it wasn't raining inside?

Cons:

what we ate didn't like us. at all.