Reviews of Crystal Palace Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Crystal Palace Dining Location

Read more about Crystal Palace including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/crystal-palace

Buffet Character Lunch/Dinner
Pooh and Friends

Read prices, menu items, and more about Crystal Palace

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by ILoveDisneyWorldRollercoasters Review Date: 04/28/2020

Cute buffet cute characters

Pros:

Pretty rare characters

Cons:

Basic food not good if you dont have kids or if you are not a character hunter

Reviewed by NattyAnn Review Date: 04/09/2020

Crystal Palace is one of the better buffets on property, in my opinion. It's not the best, but it is good. The characters were great. The service was great. The food was above average. It was miles ahead of Hollywood and Vine, but it is definitely buffet food. There are options for everyone, so in the end you will be full and have had great character interactions.

Pros:

Characters and food options

Cons:

Table are too close together. It's an extremely busy restaurant, so just be aware of that.

Reviewed by Deannavan Review Date: 03/28/2020

At 22 I am a huge and proud Winnie the Pooh fan, so I jumped at the chance to eat somewhere to get character meet and greets out of the way for the park. I was nervous about it being a buffet but I had absolutely no reason to be. This was some of the best food I had at MK, especially from a buffet! The cast members were super nice and at the end of the day, I got great pictures with some of my favorite characters.

Pros:

Great food! Character Meet and Great

Cons:

Not a table Service

Reviewed by htaug913 Review Date: 02/20/2020

My family had an excellent time at Crystal Palace. We had a party of 7 and we were seated only a few minutes after our reservation time. The food was decent. Nothing earth shattering, but crowd pleasing for our three generation trip. The desserts were especially yummy, and our server was absolutely amazing. She was such a sweetheart and I adored her! I wish I had written down her name. The best part of course were the characters. My daughters adored interacting with them, and my Father-in-Law the Goofy lover, absolutely loved it.

Pros:

Character Interaction, Service, Desserts, Crowd pleasing food choices.

Cons:

Slow, loud, food just okay.

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

We love this place!! If you have food allergies, the chef will walk through the Buffay with you and show you what you can have, or they will cook something specifically for you and bring it to your table. Character interaction is so fun!

Pros:

Attentive servers Great with food allergies Yummy buffet

Cons:

Long waits even with a reservation

Reviewed by Amanda94 Review Date: 01/13/2020

This is a must for my family to dine here every time we come to WDW. We love being able to meet Winnie the Pooh and his friends. The food is delicious and the mac and cheese found at the kids buffet is where it is at! I saw many adults going and getting some mac and cheese. We dined during the firework show and it was an extra little magic touch to our dining that night.

Pros:

Meeting Winnie the Pooh and his friends

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by kj831 Review Date: 10/01/2019

Surprisingly Good. I hadn't eaten here in 15 years because the last times I did, the food was terrible and the CM weren't the best. We made a last minute ADR for 8 people for my friend's daughter's 3rd birthday. We arrived 20 minutes early and were seated 20 min after our ADR time. I wasn't told at check-in that supposedly they were running 15 minutes late, despite seeing open tables. We were seated on the left side of the restaurant all the way in the back. But that was fine...not too noisy and still saw the characters. The food has really changed for the better. The peel n eat shrimp were the star of the show for our group. My friend's husband at one point ate just a plateful of those. The pasta was delicious and cooked perfectly. Same for the piergoies. Others said the meats were delicious. It was $50 per person, but we talked about it later on and said if we had gotten a burger, fries and drink from a QS place, that would have been $25 per person at least. And we'd be hunting for a table and probably have to eat again later on thus another $20-25. Instead we sat down in a nice restaurant, with cold AC (it was a tad hot), didn't have to fight for a table, could stay as long as we wanted, eat a lot and not rush. I'd go back again.

Pros:

Cons:

price but it is Disney

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/07/2019

Great experience

Pros:

Great allergy friendly options

Reviewed by Colleen Review Date: 09/30/2018

We’ve eaten here a few times. The food is ok, pretty standard buffet fare, but the desserts are quite good. The atmosphere is nice, and the servers are good. The main reason we eat here is for the Winnie the Pooh characters who my grandchildren love. This was the best character interaction we had with my 6 month old grandson. A very pleasant lunch experience.

Pros:

Winnie the Pooh characters, nice atmospere

Cons:

Ok food, usually a bit of a wait to be seated

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Buffet that isn't very good for food. It's cool to meet Winnie the Pooh characters and that's why you would come here, there are better buffets. They do have a march the kids can join in that is neat.

Pros:

Get to meet the Winnie the Pooh characters. Buffet if you are very hungry. Have a march the kids can participate in.

Cons:

The buffet selection is small and food isn't very good compared to other buffets.