Reviews of Crystal Palace Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by SMDeMauro Review Date: 01/12/2021

Very pretty setting with good service, but the food was not what I had hoped it would be. We dined here during the modified service time with family style salad, biscuits, and desserts and individual entrees and no characters. Our family ordered the fried chicken, prime rib, and the fish. Of the three, the fish was good, the prime rib was just ok, and the fried chicken was very dry and tough. The chicken looked like it had been left under a heat lamp too long. The desserts really need a re-do as well. The "Honey of a Cupcake" had some kind of cream-jello top glazed in red gel and the cake part was overly sticky/mushy. The strawberry shortcake (allergy-safe menu) was made using a spice cake, which didn't really taste right as a short cake. And, if we had liked the desserts, we were not given enough servings for our party of 6. The biscuits were very disappointing as well - very dense and tiny, about the size of a half-dollar coin. The only highlight was the spreads for the biscuits, which were actually quite good.

Pros:

Pretty setting.

Cons:

Food was Ok to pretty much inedible.

Reviewed by AmandaH Review Date: 01/11/2021

My family isn't big Winnie the pooh fans(sorry) so being that there is NO characters and a family style meal we decided to try it out. Try we did. We were able to switch to another entree after our first one, although sides were not consistent with menu. The prime rib was practically mooing,it was so raw, the server even commented how raw it was although I did continue to dissect and masticate it. The sides were bland and I found myself wishing I had another plate of the salad. The desserts are more adult friendly and the Raspberry Mousse resembles Vienna sausage innards when sliced. It was an experience. This was a first and last time experience.

Pros:

Food, air conditioning, salad, Bacon Cheddar biscuits, lovely cast members

Cons:

Food consistancy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/04/2021

<p>My wife made a reservation for a 2 pm lunch; even though it rained and had turned cold they could not help us as we arrived 30 minutes early so we needed to stay outside. After that it all went downhill from there. Their floor supervisor could not accommodate because I was handicapped. I was driving an electric wheelchair that I had rented from the park. I was told that it had to be left 2 steps below grade from the entrance even though they have a ramp to drive the wheelchair. I don't quite understand as double size baby carriages were allowed and personal motor wheelchairs were all allowed but they took objection to the chair rented by the park at Majic Kingdom. On top of which then my wife helped me up the 2 steps and into the facility. The prime rib was fatty and I don't believe it was worth the $40, I paid. The catfish the wife ate she liked for $40. The bill was almost $100. NO, I would never eat there again</p>

Pros:

Cons:

A lot

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/29/2020

this is a awesome restaurant and it is so cute how the Winnie the Pooh characters are coming around

Pros:

it is a buffet so it is for every one

Cons:

really expensive

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

A good variety of decent quality buffet food and some really unique atmosphere and characters.

Pros:

Large variety of food options. Beautiful environments and unique characters. Single credit character dining option.

Cons:

Crowded. Loud. Not the best food.

Reviewed by ILoveDisneyWorldRollercoasters Review Date: 04/28/2020

Cute buffet cute characters

Pros:

Pretty rare characters

Cons:

Basic food not good if you dont have kids or if you are not a character hunter

Reviewed by NattyAnn Review Date: 04/09/2020

Crystal Palace is one of the better buffets on property, in my opinion. It's not the best, but it is good. The characters were great. The service was great. The food was above average. It was miles ahead of Hollywood and Vine, but it is definitely buffet food. There are options for everyone, so in the end you will be full and have had great character interactions.

Pros:

Characters and food options

Cons:

Table are too close together. It's an extremely busy restaurant, so just be aware of that.

Reviewed by Deannavan Review Date: 03/28/2020

At 22 I am a huge and proud Winnie the Pooh fan, so I jumped at the chance to eat somewhere to get character meet and greets out of the way for the park. I was nervous about it being a buffet but I had absolutely no reason to be. This was some of the best food I had at MK, especially from a buffet! The cast members were super nice and at the end of the day, I got great pictures with some of my favorite characters.

Pros:

Great food! Character Meet and Great

Cons:

Not a table Service

Reviewed by htaug913 Review Date: 02/20/2020

My family had an excellent time at Crystal Palace. We had a party of 7 and we were seated only a few minutes after our reservation time. The food was decent. Nothing earth shattering, but crowd pleasing for our three generation trip. The desserts were especially yummy, and our server was absolutely amazing. She was such a sweetheart and I adored her! I wish I had written down her name. The best part of course were the characters. My daughters adored interacting with them, and my Father-in-Law the Goofy lover, absolutely loved it.

Pros:

Character Interaction, Service, Desserts, Crowd pleasing food choices.

Cons:

Slow, loud, food just okay.

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

We love this place!! If you have food allergies, the chef will walk through the Buffay with you and show you what you can have, or they will cook something specifically for you and bring it to your table. Character interaction is so fun!

Pros:

Attentive servers Great with food allergies Yummy buffet

Cons:

Long waits even with a reservation