Reviews of Crystal Palace Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by BeesinNJ Review Date: 05/22/2022

My adult daughter and I had such a good time at Crystal Palace. Food was good, prime rib was rare. Wasn't rushed at all. Lovely environment. My daughter and I will be back.

Pros:

Good tasty food with options.

Cons:

Rare prime rib.

Reviewed by SchoolBob Review Date: 04/12/2022

Typical buffet faire with a pricey bill. Every item is good but nothing special to warrant the cost. I much prefer a menu or family service. There is a carving station but the only option was rare cuts. The chili (Walt’s Favorite) was good. Deserts were okay. Suggest Harbor House, the food is better and reasonable.

Pros:

Location

Cons:

Average entrees

Reviewed by SchoolBob Review Date: 04/11/2022

Golden Corral

Pros:

Location

Cons:

Average buffet entrees

Reviewed by MFeist Review Date: 03/01/2022

The food was good, but for the price I would have hoped there be a bigger selection. We had a 3:30pm reservation and it seemed like they were having a hard time keeping things stocked on the buffet. This could be due to staffing, though.

Pros:

Food was good, staff was friendly

Cons:

Seemed like less choices compared to some of the other buffets we’ve eaten at at Disney.

Reviewed by ktkueb80 Review Date: 02/28/2022

Ate here on 2/20/22 for dinner with DH and DS age 8. Between the 3 of us we pretty much tried everything. And it was all just ok. Nothing that made us want to go back for more, and nothing that made us say ew, that was awful. The server was very attentive with drink refills.

Pros:

Great service

Cons:

Food just ok, miss the characters

Reviewed by TiggerGuy90 Review Date: 02/21/2022

We visited in January for the first time, the service was outstanding! The food was good but nothing special, we did however love the brisket and the apple cobbler. We found a little overpriced for what they offered. We would go back but just so I could meet tigger

Pros:

Beautiful restaurant and great view of the castle with some of the best cast members we meet

Cons:

Basic food and a little overpriced

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/07/2021

Terrible food and super overpriced for what they had.

Pros:

Beautiful Restaurant and view of the castle

Cons:

food and price

Reviewed by Wttam Review Date: 11/22/2021

Very bad food.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Everything else

Reviewed by MsLeslie Review Date: 09/29/2021

Beautiful atmosphere and love the touch of character dining with Winnie the Pooh and his crew.

Pros:

Character dining was the highlight! Food was amazing!

Cons:

Buffet/all you can eat for people who cannot eat too much 🙁

Reviewed by AmandaRenee Review Date: 07/14/2021

We ate dinner at Crystal Palace in February of 2021. It was our last day at Disney World before going back to Texas AKA back to the reality of life. We were sat with an amazing view of Cinderella Castle. We ordered the Prime Rib, and it was fantastic. It was cooked perfectly, and I think about it from time to time when I'm hungry. If your food tastes good even when you're crying, you know it's really good. I did not care for the desserts, but my sister loved them since she's really into honey. She loved the hummingbird cake.

Pros:

Prime Rib is always a treat at Disney World. The views of the castle from the windows are amazing, and I love the friendship banner that hangs there. Christopher Robin's handwriting is pretty phonetic. He'll be a great writer some day.

Cons:

The price was a little much, and I didn't personally care for the desserts. I would have preferred options without so much honey.