Reviews of Crystal Palace Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Crystal Palace Dining Location

Read more about Crystal Palace including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/crystal-palace

Buffet Character Lunch/Dinner
Pooh and Friends

Read prices, menu items, and more about Crystal Palace

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

We love this place!! If you have food allergies, the chef will walk through the Buffay with you and show you what you can have, or they will cook something specifically for you and bring it to your table. Character interaction is so fun!

Pros:

Attentive servers Great with food allergies Yummy buffet

Cons:

Long waits even with a reservation

Reviewed by Amanda94 Review Date: 01/13/2020

This is a must for my family to dine here every time we come to WDW. We love being able to meet Winnie the Pooh and his friends. The food is delicious and the mac and cheese found at the kids buffet is where it is at! I saw many adults going and getting some mac and cheese. We dined during the firework show and it was an extra little magic touch to our dining that night.

Pros:

Meeting Winnie the Pooh and his friends

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by kj831 Review Date: 10/01/2019

Surprisingly Good. I hadn't eaten here in 15 years because the last times I did, the food was terrible and the CM weren't the best. We made a last minute ADR for 8 people for my friend's daughter's 3rd birthday. We arrived 20 minutes early and were seated 20 min after our ADR time. I wasn't told at check-in that supposedly they were running 15 minutes late, despite seeing open tables. We were seated on the left side of the restaurant all the way in the back. But that was fine...not too noisy and still saw the characters. The food has really changed for the better. The peel n eat shrimp were the star of the show for our group. My friend's husband at one point ate just a plateful of those. The pasta was delicious and cooked perfectly. Same for the piergoies. Others said the meats were delicious. It was $50 per person, but we talked about it later on and said if we had gotten a burger, fries and drink from a QS place, that would have been $25 per person at least. And we'd be hunting for a table and probably have to eat again later on thus another $20-25. Instead we sat down in a nice restaurant, with cold AC (it was a tad hot), didn't have to fight for a table, could stay as long as we wanted, eat a lot and not rush. I'd go back again.

Pros:

Cons:

price but it is Disney

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/07/2019

Great experience

Pros:

Great allergy friendly options

Reviewed by Colleen Review Date: 09/30/2018

We’ve eaten here a few times. The food is ok, pretty standard buffet fare, but the desserts are quite good. The atmosphere is nice, and the servers are good. The main reason we eat here is for the Winnie the Pooh characters who my grandchildren love. This was the best character interaction we had with my 6 month old grandson. A very pleasant lunch experience.

Pros:

Winnie the Pooh characters, nice atmospere

Cons:

Ok food, usually a bit of a wait to be seated

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Buffet that isn't very good for food. It's cool to meet Winnie the Pooh characters and that's why you would come here, there are better buffets. They do have a march the kids can join in that is neat.

Pros:

Get to meet the Winnie the Pooh characters. Buffet if you are very hungry. Have a march the kids can participate in.

Cons:

The buffet selection is small and food isn't very good compared to other buffets.

Reviewed by morgaa2 Review Date: 09/29/2018

We have had a bad service or food experience here and the character interaction is great.

Pros:

Food and character experience

Cons:

Very busy so reservations are essential. Also, A/C runs very cold...probably to keep Pooh and friends comfortable but I often feel like I need a sweater (even on hot summer days)

Reviewed by cmschn Review Date: 09/27/2018

We went here for one of the earliest possible dinner reservations. It wasn’t crowded yet and that along with our seat by the window really reduced the chaos that buffets can have. The character interaction was ok, most of the characters didn’t really stick around, but Tigger was great. He tickled my daughter and she couldn’t stop laughing. The food was very good; we were impressed by all the buffets at WDW. However, if I had to rank the food deliciousness at the buffets we tried on our trip, Crystal Palace would be ranked last. Overall, we had a pleasant experience, but not enough that we would need to return, unless my daughter desperately wanted to see Piglet and Eeyore again. I would recommend as a nice break from touring the park, but not a must.

Pros:

See Piglet and Eeyore, good food, pretty restaurant, good service

Cons:

Nothing that really wows

Reviewed by mom_629 Review Date: 09/27/2018

Like home.Loud,friendly and fun.my daughter and I have an unusual allergy, the chief came out and showed us what on the buffet we could eat. Wonderful!!

Pros:

Fun good food

Cons:

Noisy

Reviewed by Hayls Review Date: 09/26/2018

Last trip to WDW we wanted to switch it up and try the dinner buffet. It was not bad, but I definitely prefer breakfast.

Pros:

buffet offers many options, characters come to your table.

Cons:

you cannot get outside the building when it is raining and everyone is trying to take cover.