Reviews of Crystal Palace Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by Cliffetta Review Date: 05/05/2021

Sadly, our dinner last night at Crystal Palace was disappointing and not the usual Disney dining experience we have always enjoyed for many years. Our dinner consisted of a very fatty Prime Rib and a tasteless Pork Chop was delivered to our table at the same time as our salad. The accompanying sides were unappetizing as well. Our server did not take our dessert order and automatically brought us a large dessert tray. We exchanged it for the Strawberry Shortcake but went unfinished because it was not tasty and the usual "shortcake". We will not be returning to the Crystal Palace.

Pros:

Salad

Cons:

Limited menu of pre cooked, poor quality food.

Reviewed by ShannonMc Review Date: 03/23/2021

My family went here before covid when characters were able to visit tables. I guess we came at shift change because the characters went in the back and didn't come back for about 30 minutes. We were already done eating by the time the first two had come by. We of course waited for the other two. The food wasn't even good for the price.

Pros:

Unique characters like Winnie the Pooh and gang. Pretty atrium with cute characters.

Cons:

Wait was long, character interaction took over an hour and a half total, and food was not worth the price.

Reviewed by mystikmagix Review Date: 02/08/2021

This is always a must for me! Going into the Crystal Palace again made me feel like I was at home in Disney World! Even though there was a limited menu, I was very pleased with everything that I had. The fried chicken was delicious and filling! The bread service was very good, definitely recommend it! The dessert was delicious as well! The atmosphere was different than what I was used to, but honestly, I'd love it if they changed it from a buffet to a sit down dinner!

Pros:

Delicious food, good service, great atmosphere!

Reviewed by SMDeMauro Review Date: 01/12/2021

Very pretty setting with good service, but the food was not what I had hoped it would be. We dined here during the modified service time with family style salad, biscuits, and desserts and individual entrees and no characters. Our family ordered the fried chicken, prime rib, and the fish. Of the three, the fish was good, the prime rib was just ok, and the fried chicken was very dry and tough. The chicken looked like it had been left under a heat lamp too long. The desserts really need a re-do as well. The "Honey of a Cupcake" had some kind of cream-jello top glazed in red gel and the cake part was overly sticky/mushy. The strawberry shortcake (allergy-safe menu) was made using a spice cake, which didn't really taste right as a short cake. And, if we had liked the desserts, we were not given enough servings for our party of 6. The biscuits were very disappointing as well - very dense and tiny, about the size of a half-dollar coin. The only highlight was the spreads for the biscuits, which were actually quite good.

Pros:

Pretty setting.

Cons:

Food was Ok to pretty much inedible.

Reviewed by AmandaH Review Date: 01/11/2021

My family isn't big Winnie the pooh fans(sorry) so being that there is NO characters and a family style meal we decided to try it out. Try we did. We were able to switch to another entree after our first one, although sides were not consistent with menu. The prime rib was practically mooing,it was so raw, the server even commented how raw it was although I did continue to dissect and masticate it. The sides were bland and I found myself wishing I had another plate of the salad. The desserts are more adult friendly and the Raspberry Mousse resembles Vienna sausage innards when sliced. It was an experience. This was a first and last time experience.

Pros:

Food, air conditioning, salad, Bacon Cheddar biscuits, lovely cast members

Cons:

Food consistancy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/04/2021

<p>My wife made a reservation for a 2 pm lunch; even though it rained and had turned cold they could not help us as we arrived 30 minutes early so we needed to stay outside. After that it all went downhill from there. Their floor supervisor could not accommodate because I was handicapped. I was driving an electric wheelchair that I had rented from the park. I was told that it had to be left 2 steps below grade from the entrance even though they have a ramp to drive the wheelchair. I don't quite understand as double size baby carriages were allowed and personal motor wheelchairs were all allowed but they took objection to the chair rented by the park at Majic Kingdom. On top of which then my wife helped me up the 2 steps and into the facility. The prime rib was fatty and I don't believe it was worth the $40, I paid. The catfish the wife ate she liked for $40. The bill was almost $100. NO, I would never eat there again</p>

Pros:

Cons:

A lot

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/29/2020

this is a awesome restaurant and it is so cute how the Winnie the Pooh characters are coming around

Pros:

it is a buffet so it is for every one

Cons:

really expensive

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

A good variety of decent quality buffet food and some really unique atmosphere and characters.

Pros:

Large variety of food options. Beautiful environments and unique characters. Single credit character dining option.

Cons:

Crowded. Loud. Not the best food.

Reviewed by ILoveDisneyWorldRollercoasters Review Date: 04/28/2020

Cute buffet cute characters

Pros:

Pretty rare characters

Cons:

Basic food not good if you dont have kids or if you are not a character hunter

Reviewed by NattyAnn Review Date: 04/09/2020

Crystal Palace is one of the better buffets on property, in my opinion. It's not the best, but it is good. The characters were great. The service was great. The food was above average. It was miles ahead of Hollywood and Vine, but it is definitely buffet food. There are options for everyone, so in the end you will be full and have had great character interactions.

Pros:

Characters and food options

Cons:

Table are too close together. It's an extremely busy restaurant, so just be aware of that.