Reviews of Crystal Palace Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by MsLeslie Review Date: 09/29/2021

Beautiful atmosphere and love the touch of character dining with Winnie the Pooh and his crew.

Pros:

Character dining was the highlight! Food was amazing!

Cons:

Buffet/all you can eat for people who cannot eat too much 🙁

Reviewed by AmandaRenee Review Date: 07/14/2021

We ate dinner at Crystal Palace in February of 2021. It was our last day at Disney World before going back to Texas AKA back to the reality of life. We were sat with an amazing view of Cinderella Castle. We ordered the Prime Rib, and it was fantastic. It was cooked perfectly, and I think about it from time to time when I'm hungry. If your food tastes good even when you're crying, you know it's really good. I did not care for the desserts, but my sister loved them since she's really into honey. She loved the hummingbird cake.

Pros:

Prime Rib is always a treat at Disney World. The views of the castle from the windows are amazing, and I love the friendship banner that hangs there. Christopher Robin's handwriting is pretty phonetic. He'll be a great writer some day.

Cons:

The price was a little much, and I didn't personally care for the desserts. I would have preferred options without so much honey.

Reviewed by Faelen Review Date: 07/14/2021

I went recently when Disney reopened in February 2021, the new menu was fantastic! We had a amazing view of the castle from our booth too my sister started to cry. Once again the server was so nice and kind.

Pros:

Great food, the desserts were good too! The humming bird cake was fantastic, remember to ask for more!

Cons:

can get loud

Reviewed by sweetpea456 Review Date: 07/01/2021

I have some great memories dining here with my family pre-covid. We decided to go to Crystal Palace as we always enjoyed the food but this time I did not see the value. We paid the same amount for less, it was no longer buffet style you get your one meal and that’s it and there are currently no characters walking around which took away from the magic you would normally experience. Our prime rib also came out well done vs slightly pink.

Pros:

Quick Friendly Service Cute decor

Cons:

Food was over done No character experience Expensive for what you get

Reviewed by Mimiesj2a Review Date: 06/19/2021

We ate there for lunch last week. It was one of the best meals we had. As good as Narcoosses. The prime rib was the best. Cooked perfectly. My daughter had the fried califlower. She loved it the kids had the fried chicken and shrimp and grits. All were delicious. We loved it. I hope it stays this way. We don’t like buffets

Pros:

Delicious food. Good portions

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/12/2021

Before the pandemic, this place was definitely an 8/10. The buffet options were good, and the characters added a nice touch. Now, the buffet is gone, so the food is served individually. The fried chicken had a weird spice to it, and the vegetables were dry. The corn bread was great but the one with the bacon and chives was not so great. The dessert definitely made up for it.

Pros:

Great staff, and dessert.

Cons:

Limited menu options, no characters, weird fried chicken.

Reviewed by mhw Review Date: 05/26/2021

My family ate at the Crystal Palace in May 2021 after seeing reviews about the table service menu. We had eaten there when my children were younger and it was a buffet and thought "why not" see what it is like as a table service. I will admit that I was prepared for an "okay" dinner since I had seen both positive and negative reviews. Wow, was I wrong. Our meals (Prime Rib, Fried Chicken, Shrimp and Grits and the Pork Chop) were all amazing. We had eaten at Topolino's Terrace the night before and the Prime Rib and potatoes were better than the Filet at Topolino's. It was that good. Okay, it was that great. We were all amazed.

Pros:

The food was amazing and our server was personable, prompt and efficient.

Cons:

The only "con" was the dessert selection. However, the entrees were SO good that this was not a deal breaker.

Reviewed by SCOTTMOP Review Date: 05/20/2021

My favorite dinner of the trip. Had the Cajun Shrimp and Catfish which was incredible. The corn bread served with it was great. You got to mix and match sides so you can always try something different. The cupcake as part of the dessert is awesome. The other desserts were good too. Plus its all you can eat. I like this meal better than the Chaos of the buffett

Pros:

Delicious meal

Reviewed by Cliffetta Review Date: 05/05/2021

Sadly, our dinner last night at Crystal Palace was disappointing and not the usual Disney dining experience we have always enjoyed for many years. Our dinner consisted of a very fatty Prime Rib and a tasteless Pork Chop was delivered to our table at the same time as our salad. The accompanying sides were unappetizing as well. Our server did not take our dessert order and automatically brought us a large dessert tray. We exchanged it for the Strawberry Shortcake but went unfinished because it was not tasty and the usual "shortcake". We will not be returning to the Crystal Palace.

Pros:

Salad

Cons:

Limited menu of pre cooked, poor quality food.

Reviewed by ShannonMc Review Date: 03/23/2021

My family went here before covid when characters were able to visit tables. I guess we came at shift change because the characters went in the back and didn't come back for about 30 minutes. We were already done eating by the time the first two had come by. We of course waited for the other two. The food wasn't even good for the price.

Pros:

Unique characters like Winnie the Pooh and gang. Pretty atrium with cute characters.

Cons:

Wait was long, character interaction took over an hour and a half total, and food was not worth the price.