Reviews of Gaston's Tavern

View Menus at Gaston's Tavern Dining Location

All Day Menu

Read more about Gaston's Tavern including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/gastons-tavern

Gaston's Tavern is quick service eating.

Reviewed by MJandJimmy Review Date: 11/14/2020

Go here. Trust me. GO. HERE. Cinnamon roll of hugeness. Ask for extra icing. Trust. Simple menu, but they definitely make the limited menu items awesome!

Pros:

That cinnamon roll. That Lefou's Brew. I'm still thinking about it and wanting it now that i'm back home.

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

Let's start with the good. Gaston's Tavern is themed to be like Gaston's house with antlers and a fireplace. There are wooden tables and chairs to sit at. It fits nicely with the rest of new Fantasyland. The fountain outside with the statue of Gaston is a fun spot for pictures. Theming aside I thought the food wasn't that great. After hearing about the awesome huge cinnamon roll here I was pretty excited to try it. I received a dry cinnamon roll with minimal frosting and flavor. It was big and easily shareable but it didn't taste good. I used my snack credit on this and wish I hadn't bought it at all. They are a counter service restaurant so you can get ice water for free. The water was the best part.

Pros:

Beautiful theming

Cons:

cinnamon roll was dry and flavorless

Reviewed by Purpie Review Date: 09/23/2020

I’ve only had the cinnamon roll but dream about it. I cannot wait to have another. It’s definitely shareable and has a few tables outside to eat at and people watch in a lovely environment.

Pros:

Delicious, quick, affordable

Cons:

Not a ton of seating

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/17/2020

Gaston tavern decor was so fun but SUPER BUSY

Pros:

great decor, cinnamon roll was delicious!!!

Cons:

my husband only let me have one bite

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 09/05/2020

Food good but limited, we had the LeFou Brew and the warm cinnamon roll. The cinnamon roll is not as good as the Chip and Dale one at Garden grill but still very good. The LeFou brew decided our party, think its a love it or hate it kind of drink.

Pros:

Well themed

Cons:

Limited menu Not much seating

Reviewed by Falbo Review Date: 07/09/2020

An ok quick service restaurant.

Pros:

Has a few nice veggie options

Cons:

Not much seating and not outstanding food.

Reviewed by lcg Review Date: 05/13/2020

On our most recent trip we stopped at Gaston's Tavern first thing once we got into the park on arrival day. Delicious food. It was nice and quiet. Beautiful place!

Pros:

Great food

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Shularc Review Date: 04/24/2020

Must have Cinnamon bun and its huge. Ask for extra icing

Pros:

Amazing

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

Possibly my favorite for a snack on Magic Kingdom days. Lefou's brew is so refreshing when you are walking around all day. The decorating inside is spot on to the movie as well. If you like Beauty and the Beast then Be Out Guest isn't the only place you can go. I find it cool that Gaston does a meet and greet there too.

Pros:

Quick snack location,

Cons:

None that I can think of but it is still just a quick serve so not a 10

Reviewed by autumnconverse Review Date: 03/15/2020

The cinnamon roll with maple icing is to die for! Ask for extra icing—trust me! It’s huge and make a great breakfast. LeFou’s brew is also delicious.

Pros:

Best cinnamon roll in WDW! The atmosphere is unmatched (he uses antlers in all of his decorating)

Cons:

Not a big selection otherwise