Reviews of Gaston’s Tavern

Gaston's Tavern

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Went week of Jan 11th and ordered the famous cinnamon roll. A little overhyped and bready, but I prefer my cinnamon rolls gooeier. Overall good experience

Pros:

Tasty sweets

Cons:

Long line, overhyped, outdoor seating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/29/2021

We came early in the morning with no wait time. The atmosphere is wonderful and the cinnamon rolls were incredible and huge!

Pros:

Great Atmosphere Great Cinnamon Rolls

Cons:

Not many food choices.

Reviewed by KarenGuerra Review Date: 03/25/2021

I've only had the cinnamon roll but it was AMAZING. You should go just for that alone. The tavern is a fun little place to look at all the details and just hang out for a bit out of the sun.

Pros:

Theming, snacks

Cons:

Not too many food choices

Reviewed by nicoletighe Review Date: 03/24/2021

Love the cinnamon rolls here! Definitely great for Beauty and the Beast fans and those looking for a quick snack that isn't popcorn.

Pros:

Tasty snacks, Beauty and the Beast theming

Cons:

Tends to have long lines, limited seating, can lack a variety of options

Reviewed by Mjsheridan Review Date: 03/19/2021

Its amazing how this little quick service location packs such a punch! I can't get over how much I loved the le fou brew! And I don't think I'll ever forget that cinnamon role

Pros:

All options are good options

Cons:

Wait can be long, limited seating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/17/2021

The giant cinnamon roll was able to feed my entire family of 4 for breakfast and it was only $6. It was delicious and probably the cheapest breakfast you could do in the parks.

Pros:

Food was great and cheap for disney prices.

Cons:

line was kind of long

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/14/2021

The food here is great the Cinnabon was amazing all the food is great.

Pros:

Food is amazing and the theaming of this quick service restaurant is fabulous.

Cons:

Its full out of something you want or are looking for or lines are to long.

Reviewed by SMDeMauro Review Date: 01/12/2021

Good cinnamon roll that is large enough to share, but it could use more cinnamon swirl filling. Ask for extra icing. The LeFou's Brew is very sweet, but refreshing on a hot day.

Pros:

Nice, big, fluffy cinnamon bun.

Cons:

Could be nice to have more options on the menu.

Reviewed by AmandaH Review Date: 01/11/2021

After almost a year of watching Molly eat we knew this was a must do for our family. 4 Lafrou's brew, 2 cinnamon rolls, extra icing and a coffee. My son decided he needed his own roll while in line and we ended up with 3 at the table. In the end 1 and a half rolls were tossed along with a Lafrou's brew. My picky kid didn't like any of it. And the roll was dry...the extra icing only made it sweeter and not gooey. We never found a gooey center...in any of them. It was like a stale dinner roll with very little cinnamon. Thought was there but execution was poorly executed. I wanted so badly to love this. I would give this another try but that's all you'll get.

Pros:

Quick

Cons:

Diabeetus Alert

Reviewed by CarlyMarie33 Review Date: 12/26/2020

we stopped at this place to grab a snack, sit down and relax out of the heat. they had some healthy options and some treats. great price range and the theming was perfect! i really felt like we were in Gaston's Tavern!

Pros:

good menu, versatile cuisine, budget price, great atmosphere, perfect relaxing spot.

Cons:

none!