Reviews of Topolino’s Terrace — Flavors of the Riviera Character Breakfast

10 / 10

Reviewed by BsoCool Review Date: 02/28/2021

Very good food. One of the best in my opinion. Very nice presentation of all of the food. Smaller venue so had more interaction time with each character. Way more than at Chef Mickeys.

Pros:

Best food. Elegant, not your average breakfast. Great presentation, great drink selections, great view. The Mickey Waffles come on a Painter's board which was cool looking. On path of the Skyliner, even though we drove.

Cons:

Not as much of a place for pickier eaters. My son who is 14 ordered off the kids menu because there was nothing else who wanted to eat.

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 01/05/2021

This breakfast is delicious! It seems to be a better fit for my husband and I for now since we don't have kids and feel awkward at other character dining. I had the quiche and he had the waffles.

Pros:

All of it!

Cons:

Probably won't like when characters come to individual tables again

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/31/2020

I have been to several character breakfasts and this is by far the best. My son and I decided to do this breakfast because he loves Daisy and Daisy did not disappoint. The restaurant was not crowded with gave all the characters time to stop by our table multiple times. The food was delicious and they had the cutest minnie mouse waffles. I would definitely recommend Topolino's.

Pros:

Not crowded and a plenty time to interact with the characters. After breakfast you can hope on the skyline and quickly arrive at EPCOT. The view from the restaurant is beautiful.

Cons:

I can't think of any.

Other topics in Riviera Resort