Reviews of Topolino’s Terrace — Flavors of the Riviera Character Breakfast

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/14/2022

We popped over to the resort to see it and decided to have a late breakfast 10am. We went up to Topolinos and were able to be seated in the lounge area. It was a very pleasant experience and the food was impeccable. I am a breakfast person and it was one of the best I have ever had. Go and enjoy yourself it is worth every penny.

Pros:

Great service and food

Cons:

Its a character breakfast if you dont like that stuff

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 01/14/2022

One of the best breakfasts I\\'ve had on property. The food was excellent, I had the quiche and it was perfect. The characters were great. There was almost no down time with characters; they were constantly walking around the restaurant. Highly recommended!

Pros:

excellent food, good service, lots of character time

Cons:

expensive

Reviewed by LikeWonderland Review Date: 12/20/2021

Went for breakfast and the food was wonderful! The view was spectacular and the characters were absolutely adorable! We did have to wait 40 minutes past our reservation time to be seated. We are used to waiting a little after checking in while the tables are readied, but this wait was particularly intrusive into the rest of our day.
I loved my quiche! My wife said her eggs were fine but nothing special. Overall the price does not warrant this experience in our opinion, but the food is good and the characters are really fun.

Pros:

The characters!

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by AshleyBash Review Date: 11/30/2021

One of the best character breakfasts on property! We went on our honeymoon and it was one of the highlights our trip.

Pros:

variety of food options, great views

Cons:

hard to get a reservation

Reviewed by mcenut Review Date: 10/29/2021

Best character breakfast currently available IMO. Food was very good and you got to see the characters several times.

Pros:

Food was very good. The water served with your meal here was so clean and crisp tasting. All the other restaurants tasted like they got their water from the duck pond.

Cons:

Was a little pricy.

Reviewed by Wild4walt Review Date: 09/29/2021

In my opinion, this is currently the best character breakfast on property. The food was amazing ( I could eat those cinnamon danish all day )! I had the Two Eggs Any Style and they were fresh and nicely seasoned. There are beautiful views for this restaurant too. The character interactions were not diminished by social distancing in the least. Each character came by each table and posed, waited for selfies to be taken and they came around more than once in an hour.

Pros:

Beautiful restaurant - great character interactions and enough food to justify with price.

Reviewed by MCarollasHubs Review Date: 08/28/2021

Wonderful breakfast! Top of our list on where we want to eat whenever we visit WDW. I have had the waffles in the past that were wonderful but also have had the hash. Never gets old. Characters are fun and we enjoy the song.

Pros:

Great breakfast, fun atmosphere

Cons:

Not a character dining person but I enjoy this

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/22/2021

We stayed at Caribbean Beach’s Aruba in June of 2021. Topolino was perfect for us because it was not a far walk from our resort. The characters outfits were ADORABLE! If you look closely at Minnie’s dress, you’ll see the words ‘Croissant de Triomphe’! ( A Mickey Mouse episode! ) The food was also amazing! You should definitely come here someday!

Pros:

Food, characters, theme, location ( food was expensive but it was worth it )

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Piccaso7 Review Date: 07/13/2021

This was a wonderful experience. The food was delicious and the service excellent. The characters came around the tables frequently and interacted with the guests. Beautiful views of multiple parks I will come back every visit! And next visit I plan to also try dinner here as well

Pros:

Great food Excellent service Fun and accessible characters Fair price

Reviewed by BsoCool Review Date: 02/28/2021

Very good food. One of the best in my opinion. Very nice presentation of all of the food. Smaller venue so had more interaction time with each character. Way more than at Chef Mickeys.

Pros:

Best food. Elegant, not your average breakfast. Great presentation, great drink selections, great view. The Mickey Waffles come on a Painter's board which was cool looking. On path of the Skyliner, even though we drove.

Cons:

Not as much of a place for pickier eaters. My son who is 14 ordered off the kids menu because there was nothing else who wanted to eat.

Other topics in Riviera Resort