Reviews of Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

Reviewed by PeterPancakes Review Date: 06/02/2021

The bank! Walking into the bank feels just like when Harry walks in in the Sorcerer's Stone! It is magical and feels real. This was my first ride in Wizarding World and I somewhat expected it to be disappointing because could anything live up to how I imagined the Wizarding world in my mind when reading the books? It is an excellent ride and the queue is so lifelike. Universal outdid themselves! Amazing.

Pros:

It's real. Magic is real and you are in it.

Cons:

line can get really long and when you are waiting in the outside portion there isn't much to see.

Reviewed by FreshlySqueezed2208 Review Date: 05/09/2021

The queue is awesome with those amazing goblin animatronics. The queue also gives a expression of how the ride is going to be. The ride itself is a great mix of 3d screens and a standard rollercoaster track.

Pros:

Amazing Queue, Great use of of 3D screens and standard rollercoaster tracks.

Cons:

Long Lines

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/03/2021

Queue is the best part of this attraction, it is so awesome to set foot into Gringotts and to see the Goblins. Also all the details throughout the attraction - moving family photos of the Weasley's and newspaper. Harry Potter Fan a must do.

Pros:

3D and a roller coaster, new level of immersion, Harry Potter

Cons:

Intense, small seats, long lines

Reviewed by TalkAboutStank Review Date: 04/22/2021

Very well themed Harry Potter ride. Very thrilling with a great mix of 3D screens and physical sets. Great for people trying to witness one of the most iconic settings from the movies.

Pros:

Great theming.

Cons:

Too intense for some.

Reviewed by apengmar Review Date: 04/11/2021

It's fast. It's fun! It's a must-ride for any Harry Potter fan! My parents hadn't seen Harry Potter and still enjoyed it!

Pros:

Harry Potter brought to life!

Cons:

may be too fast for some people

Reviewed by Sassysince1977 Review Date: 04/07/2021

I absolutely love this ride! It’s so much fun to be immersed in the Harry Potter environment.

Pros:

Exciting

Cons:

Wish it was a longer ride

Reviewed by donbout Review Date: 04/06/2021

We love Harry Potter and this ride did not let us down. Full of Harry Potter characters and experiences!

Pros:

Fun and full of Harry Potter characters!

Cons:

Line can be long at times.

Reviewed by Alyoop Review Date: 04/04/2021

This ended up being my favorite Harry Potter attraction/ride (we were there before Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure opened). I loved the bank and the themeing through the whole queue. The elevator ride and the ceilings in the cave. The ride to me was unexpectedly great because it's a mix of thrill ride coaster 4d screen and unexpected effects like water and heat. We rode it probably 4 times.

Pros:

Themeing and variation of ride interaction.

Cons:

None it's amazing

Reviewed by KatelynnW Review Date: 03/08/2021

I like Harry Potter, and was excited to experience this ride. The trouble started once we got to the seats. Why is Universal so bad at creating ride vehicles the accommodate people of all sizes? I had a hard time fitting in the seats, which was very disappointing. We had just done all the Disney parks and had no issues, but as soon as we got here, I had difficulty on THREE different rides. They were able to get the seat to close, but it was very uncomfortable and I nearly cried. Yeah, if you're a Harry Potter fan, you should ride. But not fitting in a ride vehicle will break you emotionally.

Pros:

Harry Potter themed attraction

Cons:

Seats are too small Ride wasn't that great

Reviewed by ShelleyHenrietta Review Date: 02/04/2021

My favourite out of the Harry Potter rides (bear in mind I haven’t ridden the new Hagrids Motorbike Adventure yet due to living in England). I love this ride, ESPECIALLY when you’re placed at the back. The g-force in the drop with Bellatrix is crazy good!

Pros:

Incredibly immersive and the theming is fantastic.

Cons:

I have nothing.

Other topics in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley Rides and Attractions