Reviews of Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

Reviewed by ShelleyHenrietta Review Date: 02/04/2021

My favourite out of the Harry Potter rides (bear in mind I haven’t ridden the new Hagrids Motorbike Adventure yet due to living in England). I love this ride, ESPECIALLY when you’re placed at the back. The g-force in the drop with Bellatrix is crazy good!

Pros:

Incredibly immersive and the theming is fantastic.

Cons:

I have nothing.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/24/2021

This ride could’ve been better. I found it quite lackluster , compared to the other awesome rides in the Wizarding world. The first drop was pretty cool, but then it’s blah from there. I would recommend going through the queue line if you are an HP fan. It’s better than the ride.

Pros:

Amazing queue line.

Cons:

Boring, not innovative, no strong plot line.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/29/2020

Gringots is not for everyone lines are long

Pros:

Cool line

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by Jessica-White Review Date: 11/30/2020

A Potterheads dream! Very immersive. Never got motion sick. Great for families.

Pros:

Everything!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/30/2020

As a huge Potter head, I loved this! You truly get emersed into the wizarding world. I never got motion sick. A great ride for potter families.

Pros:

Emersive

Reviewed by Froggylady1962 Review Date: 09/30/2020

Love it, but watch the motion sickness

Pros:

When you pay attention to where they point you it is an amazing ride.

Cons:

I was so enthralled with the mechanisms used to give you the flying feeling that I got soooooo motion sick. I don't ever get sick until I was at the end seat and watched the mechanisms not what they wanted you to see. My daughters begged to go on again, I fought through the sick feeling(luckily one hour wait) and truly enjoyed it when I rode the second time.

Reviewed by StephanieSchatz Review Date: 09/30/2020

The queue for the ride is so realistic! The ride itself is great. The drop at the beginning of the ride builds suspense, but the drop itself is short and goes quickly. The ride is the perfect combination of thrills and imagery. It's one of my favorites!

Pros:

Imagery both before and during the ride. Smooth coaster with many accelerations.

Cons:

If you are overweight and/or tall, you may be asked to ride in the last row of the coaster to provide more leg room and allow the lap bar to lower to the appropriate setting.

Reviewed by EmilyKay23 Review Date: 09/28/2020

Fantastic ride may get a little wet more moving than digital screens however if you get stopped and they go to restart I highly recommend you close your eyes. They screens go on hyper speed to catch up to the correct point of the story and can be nauseating.

Pros:

Wondering on theme but thrilling for non Harry Potter fans.

Cons:

Almost a walk on when I went but if not a hp fan que can seem really long.

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/28/2020

This is a Phenomenal ride and anyone that loves Harry Potter will love it! Between the indoor dark roller coaster to the 3D simulation you truly feel like you are under the bank.

Pros:

Fast, theming, storyline

Cons:

Might be scary for young riders, Nagini

Reviewed by MoneyMomLisa Review Date: 09/25/2020

This was a such a state of the art ride. The attention to details is great for a Harry Potter fan.

Pros:

Attention to details. Immersive story

Cons:

Wait

Other topics in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley Rides and Attractions