Reviews of Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

Reviewed by KBNC Review Date: 10/24/2021

This ride is great! It's part coaster and part screen ride. There's no way to take it all in the first time, but seeing so many HP characters mashed into one ride is cool. The queue is full of details of Gringotts.

Pros:

Fast Lots of characters & movie details

Cons:

Line can get long

Reviewed by itsagreatbigbeautifultomorrow Review Date: 10/14/2021

Wow, an amazing combination of thrill ride and screen ride!

Pros:

Harry Potter! Feel like you are in the movies

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/11/2021

The theming here is great but the ride itself is a little underwhelming. I wouldn’t really consider this a thrill ride because as soon as it gets going it stops for another 3D scene.

Pros:

Not so scary for younger kids and really immersive

Cons:

Stops for the scenes too often

Reviewed by magicwmads Review Date: 10/03/2021

I think this is one of the best rides all around. The queue is so good, the preshow is great. The elevator really feels like you are moving, it shocks me every time. Compared to the Forbidden Journey, this one doesn't make me near as sick. It may make my head hurt just a tad from all of the tugging around, but not motion sick and usually goes away soon. I really love how this has some rollercoaster aspects trickled in with the screens.

Pros:

Queue, concept is cool

Cons:

May give you a slight headache

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/30/2021

Escape from Gringotts is a thrilling entertaining ride. Although I made the mistake to wait 4 hours in line for it.

Pros:

Thrilling entertaining fun

Cons:

Don’t wait extremely long for it I would say 2.5 hours would be a Max amount of time to wait otherwise it feels not worth it

Reviewed by anagram Review Date: 09/27/2021

Such a fun ride! One of my favorites at Universal. The queue is amazing, and the ride is so thrilling. I love that this is a mix of a coaster but has various other effects as well. Even non-Harry Potter fans can appreciate this ride.

Pros:

Fantastic theming.

Cons:

Line can be very long. Express pass is definitely recommended for this one!

Reviewed by Moosemanatee Review Date: 09/15/2021

Great ride for shorter harry potter fans. However, it could be a little more intense.

Pros:

Only 42 inch height requirement

Cons:

Not very fluffy friendly, too tame

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

You HAVE to do this one. From the immersive queue, the elevator, the ride vehicle, everything made me feel like I was really in Gringotts.

Pros:

Immersive experience, cool technology

Cons:

Line is very long at times

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/19/2021

This ride makes me wanna throw up 🤢
I think it is fun but definitely do not drink butterbeer before this.

Pros:

Fun attraction, Harry Potter themed attraction

Cons:

Butterbeer issues

Reviewed by KSteele Review Date: 07/14/2021

I love the attractions that are part ride and part show. Every time I ride, I am surprised by how much fun it is.

Pros:

There is a drop, the queue if fun, special effects

Cons:

No cons

Other topics in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley Rides and Attractions