Reviews of Biergarten – Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Biergarten Restaurant

Biergarten Restaurant

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by MCarollasHubs Review Date: 08/28/2021

The food here is wonderful if you like German food. It also offers enough options if you don’t like German food. It is a great place for people to experiment with new foods. The atmosphere is also awesome! The only down side is when we went, after a full day in Epcot my wife and I were not feeling sitting with other families. Had we have been in a group it would have been great. But for just two people it can be weird.

Pros:

Authentic food, atmosphere

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by forty5percent Review Date: 08/02/2021

I first dined here on a family vacation back in 2006, when the meal was still served buffet-style. Although the entertainment was great, the food wasn’t memorable. When we visited in the summer of 2020, Biergarten was one of the few restaurants we could get a last-minute reservation for. We were SO impressed! The entertainment, though modified, dazzled and delighted. The interior is visually stunning and immersive. The food (now served family-style, all-you-care-to-enjoy) was delicious! I don’t particularly care for German food, but Biergarten is the perfect example of how Disney makes unique cuisines accessible. I had a taste of each course, and was surprised when I enjoyed something new I didn’t think I would like. The atmosphere is fun, the food is unique but somehow familiar enough to please all palettes, and the experience is so very Disney. Highly recommend! We enjoyed it so much, we went back again in December 2020 and will no doubt make it a part of future trips.

Pros:

Atmosphere, live entertainment (one of the few restaurants offering entertainment in 2020-21), opportunity to try German cuisine in an accessible way, great beer, kids and adults alike enjoyed the meal/experience

Cons:

Expensive, like all Disney food. If you’re not a big eater, may want to skip

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/02/2021

Fraud

Pros:

Cons:

All. We paid $500 for nothing. Waitress brought 1% of the Buffets selection as samples (we were not allowed to go to the Buffet due to Covit it was July 4th , 2021) and told us whatever we like she brings us more. It was downright fraud. Stay away and run. Buy a beer and a Bratwurst outside and watch the dinner show on you tube!

Reviewed by Hayleabug11 Review Date: 07/13/2021

Love this place ! Food is so good and the live entertainment is always a fun time ! Prost!

Pros:

Live entertainment, variety of food and beers

Reviewed by Jfarring513 Review Date: 06/02/2021

The food was alright but not what I really had in mind for a buffet. Lots of various charcuterie meats- but not the higher end kinds you’d typically want to enjoy. The entertainment when it happens is lovely and the ambiance is very cute. Pre-pandemic and as soon as they can I’m sure they’ll go back to communal seating which really wasnt my favorite. Never really enjoyed having to seat right next to strangers and make awkward conversation if there weren’t things that got the conversation going

Pros:

Ambiance Live music

Cons:

Meats Communal seating

Reviewed by SCOTTMOP Review Date: 05/20/2021

Always a must to eat here. The food is good but heavy. Some picky eaters may not enjoy. The pretzel rolls are delicious. Love the fact at this point you dont eat with other families and they bring the food to you. The meatballs and roasted chicken are delicious and the desserts are great especially the streudel. Server was great

Pros:

Pretzel bread,struedel and fact you eat with own family. Great show to watch while you eat

Cons:

Food is heavy and may not appeal to picky eaters

Reviewed by Iceonthefringe Review Date: 05/17/2021

I can believe it took us so long to go here. We’ve lived in Germany and just thought it could never measure up but wow, this place is great. I’m so glad it’s served family style now instead of a buffet. We got so much yummy German food and beer. The kids menu was perfect for picky eaters.

Pros:

Authentic German food and beer. Fantastic and immersive atmosphere. Delightful volkfest type music and show. Excellent service.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/22/2021

The food reminded me of the food my great grandmother made for us when I was little. It was so good!

Pros:

Great show Great food

Cons:

Can be loud.

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 03/15/2021

Immersive theming , live entertainment and delicious array of food! What's not to love??!!

Pros:

Huge variety and portions of food sure to please every palate in a stunningly immersive setting. Live entertainment fun for everyone!

Cons:

Can be difficult to reserve. Not for those seeking a romantic dinner.

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/05/2021

I was not a fan of the seating situation. We went here pre-COVID and were sat with a family of 4 and another couple. It was so awkward. I think I would enjoy it more now that you can have your own table. I am also not the biggest fan of German food but my husband loved it. He said it was the closest he has felt to being back in Germany since being there. So if you like this type of food then it's for you, if not then hard pass.

Pros:

Good music and performance

Cons:

Original seating situation