Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Cuisines: German, American

Cuisines: German, American
Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/21/2020

this is one of our favorites and a place my husband and tween have listed as a "must" on each trip. the idea of sitting with others has never been an issue - sometimes we are with people who love to chat, which is fine, and other times it's people who pretend like we are not even there, which is fine. if you are interested in the menu and ambiance, but worries about the shared tables - just try it. the food is so good ... the warm potatoes are my FAVORITE!

Pros:

good quality food, lots of choices, entertainment and atmosphere is wonderful

Cons:

not many choices for some vegetarians but I had enough to have a very satisfying meal.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

This place is so much fun! The buffet has great German grub, and the beers are excellent. The show is entertaining but not so loud or in your face that it prevents you from having a conversation with your friends and family. Also love how you feel like you're in a German village at night.

Pros:

Good food, beers, and show.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/19/2020

Show was entertaining. Food while plenty was fair. Worth a one timer.

Pros:

Good show. Lots of food

Cons:

SoSo food

Reviewed by Bobdes Review Date: 05/19/2020

I don't know why it took us so long to finally try this dining option, but we loved it. The food was very good and of course all german based fare. The entertainment was great and helped to set a great atmosphere. The setting of the bavarian village was very detailed and definitely helped to make this a very unique experience.
The only downside is that the tables are long family-style tables and if you are a smaller party, like us (2), you will be dining at a table with maybe 6-8 more people. We didn't mind and the folks who sat with us were very friendly and pleasant. The staff were also very nice and even gave us an Anniversary Certificate and the band acknowledged our anniversary as well.
Other than sharing a table, I don't see a downside to this dining option. You are getting very good food AND a show, for a pretty good price, all considering.

Pros:

Atmosphere and food quality

Cons:

sharing a table

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

I know that this is meant to mirror a real Biergarten but it's SUPER AWKWARD having to sit so close to people you don't know. We had three different groups of people at one table who didn't know each other. I get they want you to be social but it honestly made me more quiet. The decor was cool because you felt outdoors. The food was okay.

Pros:

Theme

Cons:

Food was not my thing, too close to others

Reviewed by gcgallagher Review Date: 03/31/2020

My family has made it a tradition to eat here every time we take a trip to Disney. It's a great "all you care to enjoy" buffet with delicious German options, a polka band and gorgeous scenery inside the restaurant. I love it! Something that my family loves but others may not enjoy is that unless you come with a very large party, you won't be seated alone. The communal-style seating makes it so you'll get to meet strangers from somewhere in the world and enjoy dinner with them. If your family is very introverted or looking for a private dining experience, Biergarten may not be for you.

Pros:

Delicious food, buffet, good music, gorgeous scenery, communal-dining

Cons:

Communal dining may not be your speed if you're introverted

Reviewed by JTie4 Review Date: 03/26/2020

It is a family tradition to eat here when we visit Disney World

Pros:

There is a fun show and dancing with dinner and lots of choices at the buffet.

Cons:

Some of the food at the buffet may not appeal to everyone but there is so much to choose from most will find something they like.

Reviewed by Katelyn Review Date: 03/26/2020

My family & I have gone to Biergarten for every trip I've taken to Disney, so this location holds a lot of memories for us. Some stand outs in particular for this location (memories aside) is the wide selection of food at the buffet. My family has both picky & adventurous eaters, so there is something for all of us here. The best thing about this is if you catch one of the dinner shows when the cast members come out and sing, dance, and play various instruments. If you can time it to catch a dinner show I would definitely recommend

Pros:

Food, atmosphere, service

Cons:

Nothing!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2020

Great family atmosphere!

Pros:

Great atmosphere and entertainment.

Cons:

Communal tables

Reviewed by Grey137 Review Date: 03/24/2020

Your really only going to like this place if you like true authentic German food. If you don't, then it will be more like you eating fruits, salads, mashed potatoes, and noodles.

Pros:

Really good food! And amazing dinner/lunch entertainment!

Cons:

The tables are on levels, and if you have older folks in your party, then they won't like that there are a lot of steps if you aren't at the top main level.