Reviews of Biergarten – Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Biergarten Restaurant

Biergarten Restaurant

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/16/2021

I was 14 when going to the restaurant for the first time with my family of 5 including me (two of which were my younger brothers 5 and 8 at the time). My 8-year old brother and dad are not picky and ate pretty much everything. However, my youngest brother and I are heavily picky. All I ate at this dinner was the potato soup and rolls. I felt the variety of food was not large and they should have more options for children or more picky eaters. However, I did love the live music and how open they were to allowing kids to play.

Pros:

Live music and willingness to allow children to play.

Cons:

The variety of food was no large enough

Reviewed by TexasGeorge Review Date: 11/14/2021

Dined here on 11/16/2021. The service was fantastic and friendly. My server Annabelle was very helpful in talking about the different beers and some of the dishes. The theming was great, and I was surprised at how big it was inside. The food was great, and I wound up getting so full I didn't have any room for dessert, which I regret, because it all looked tasty.

Pros:

- Fantastic, Friendly Service - Great food - Perfect Atmosphere & Music

Cons:

- I really didn't have any cons.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/03/2021

We ate here at the end of September. It had been many years since we were last there. We were seated rather quickly and our waitress was great. The atmosphere is wonderful and the show was great.

The food was below average and definitely not as good as it was the last time we visited. While there were plenty of choices, it seemed like cheap cafeteria food. The schnitzel was very tough. The beef was just as tough and chewy. We were really looking forward to this meal, but it was really disappointing. The apple strudel was bitter and needed a lot of vanilla sauce to tame it down. This used to be a wonderful place to dine but now it seems like just a profit center for Disney. We will not dine here again for a very long time.

Pros:

Waitstaff and show.

Cons:

The food

Reviewed by DisneyGranny Review Date: 09/29/2021

My family and I were just here for my husband's birthday. The food was great and the atmosphere was wonderful. The live entertainment was so fun.

Pros:

The entertainment The atmosphere The food

Cons:

Sharing a table if you don't have a large party.

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 09/19/2021

I had so much fun here! The show was my favorite part. The performers were so fun, funny & talented. I was truly impressed by their skills & musicianship. And you can dance! The food was good but not amazing. Cold meats in buffet form weren’t necessarily my cup of tea. Also, if you’re an introvert, this might be a little tough as you are often sat with another party, unless you have a large party yourself

Pros:

The entertainment & dancing!

Cons:

Possibly sitting with another party. The food isn’t the best for the price

Reviewed by MCarollasHubs Review Date: 08/28/2021

The food here is wonderful if you like German food. It also offers enough options if you don’t like German food. It is a great place for people to experiment with new foods. The atmosphere is also awesome! The only down side is when we went, after a full day in Epcot my wife and I were not feeling sitting with other families. Had we have been in a group it would have been great. But for just two people it can be weird.

Pros:

Authentic food, atmosphere

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by forty5percent Review Date: 08/02/2021

I first dined here on a family vacation back in 2006, when the meal was still served buffet-style. Although the entertainment was great, the food wasn’t memorable. When we visited in the summer of 2020, Biergarten was one of the few restaurants we could get a last-minute reservation for. We were SO impressed! The entertainment, though modified, dazzled and delighted. The interior is visually stunning and immersive. The food (now served family-style, all-you-care-to-enjoy) was delicious! I don’t particularly care for German food, but Biergarten is the perfect example of how Disney makes unique cuisines accessible. I had a taste of each course, and was surprised when I enjoyed something new I didn’t think I would like. The atmosphere is fun, the food is unique but somehow familiar enough to please all palettes, and the experience is so very Disney. Highly recommend! We enjoyed it so much, we went back again in December 2020 and will no doubt make it a part of future trips.

Pros:

Atmosphere, live entertainment (one of the few restaurants offering entertainment in 2020-21), opportunity to try German cuisine in an accessible way, great beer, kids and adults alike enjoyed the meal/experience

Cons:

Expensive, like all Disney food. If you’re not a big eater, may want to skip

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/02/2021

Fraud

Pros:

Cons:

All. We paid $500 for nothing. Waitress brought 1% of the Buffets selection as samples (we were not allowed to go to the Buffet due to Covit it was July 4th , 2021) and told us whatever we like she brings us more. It was downright fraud. Stay away and run. Buy a beer and a Bratwurst outside and watch the dinner show on you tube!

Reviewed by Hayleabug11 Review Date: 07/13/2021

Love this place ! Food is so good and the live entertainment is always a fun time ! Prost!

Pros:

Live entertainment, variety of food and beers

Reviewed by Jfarring513 Review Date: 06/02/2021

The food was alright but not what I really had in mind for a buffet. Lots of various charcuterie meats- but not the higher end kinds you’d typically want to enjoy. The entertainment when it happens is lovely and the ambiance is very cute. Pre-pandemic and as soon as they can I’m sure they’ll go back to communal seating which really wasnt my favorite. Never really enjoyed having to seat right next to strangers and make awkward conversation if there weren’t things that got the conversation going

Pros:

Ambiance Live music

Cons:

Meats Communal seating