Reviews of Biergarten – Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Biergarten Restaurant

Biergarten Restaurant

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by SMDeMauro Review Date: 01/12/2021

Fun atmosphere and entertainment. We enjoyed dinner here during the modified experience with everything served family style. The food was good, but some items were a bit bland.

Pros:

Fun atmosphere and show.

Cons:

Not the most exciting food unless you're really into brats and sauerkraut.

Reviewed by ladyarli Review Date: 12/08/2020

We ate at the Biergarten in Nov 2020 and loved it! It reminded us a lot of the first time we went to the Biergarten, over 20 years ago, before it became a buffet, and you actually got to order off the menu. This time, they gave us a bit of a lot of different things, and they were all really good. My husband really enjoyed all of the salads, with the beet salad being his favorite. For our main course, they gave us at least 3 kinds of sausage, schnitzel, roast chicken, spaetzle, meatballs, roasted potatoes, mac and cheese, green beans, not to mention the pretzel rolls and butter when we sat down! We both tried a bit of everything, and it ranged from very good to excellent. Even the mac and cheese - which you don't really think of when you think of German food, was one of our favorites. Before dinner, my husband ordered the beer flight. I like the Grapefruit Beer so much, I took it away from him. For dessert, they gave us apple strudel with vanilla sauce, chocolate chip cookies, Black Forest Cake, and Bavarian Cheesecake with wild berry sauce. The latter was our favorite! It was so light and delicious! Our only disappointment was the strudel, which is one of their signature dishes, and we always enjoyed in the past. It tasted like it was under-baked, or something, because it was a bit tough. But after all of that yummy food, we weren't going to complain.

Pros:

The service, entertainment, atmosphere, and the food.

Cons:

Strudel was a bit under-baked.

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

Prost! If you love Oktoberfest and want to eat dinner under a German night sky while watching a live band, you should eat here. The show is entertaining and the food is all you can eat. The food wasn't my favorite but I enjoyed the restaurant itself for the experience. I enjoyed the food from the booth outside more than the food served in this restaurant.

Pros:

Atmosphere, food with a show, all you can eat

Cons:

Food could be better

Reviewed by Camryn1993 Review Date: 11/02/2020

This restaurant is quintessential Epcot to me and my family. There is nothing better than the Ambiance of feeling like your actually in a German town. And the stage show is an added treat! We always love the food and it’s truly our favorite Epcot splurge.

Pros:

Atmosphere. Great food you can’t get at home. Entertainment.

Cons:

Sometimes sitting with other folks just isn’t my cup of tea when I’m enjoying a dinner with family, sorry!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/21/2020

this is one of our favorites and a place my husband and tween have listed as a "must" on each trip. the idea of sitting with others has never been an issue - sometimes we are with people who love to chat, which is fine, and other times it's people who pretend like we are not even there, which is fine. if you are interested in the menu and ambiance, but worries about the shared tables - just try it. the food is so good ... the warm potatoes are my FAVORITE!

Pros:

good quality food, lots of choices, entertainment and atmosphere is wonderful

Cons:

not many choices for some vegetarians but I had enough to have a very satisfying meal.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

This place is so much fun! The buffet has great German grub, and the beers are excellent. The show is entertaining but not so loud or in your face that it prevents you from having a conversation with your friends and family. Also love how you feel like you're in a German village at night.

Pros:

Good food, beers, and show.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/19/2020

Show was entertaining. Food while plenty was fair. Worth a one timer.

Pros:

Good show. Lots of food

Cons:

SoSo food

Reviewed by Bobdes Review Date: 05/19/2020

I don't know why it took us so long to finally try this dining option, but we loved it. The food was very good and of course all german based fare. The entertainment was great and helped to set a great atmosphere. The setting of the bavarian village was very detailed and definitely helped to make this a very unique experience.
The only downside is that the tables are long family-style tables and if you are a smaller party, like us (2), you will be dining at a table with maybe 6-8 more people. We didn't mind and the folks who sat with us were very friendly and pleasant. The staff were also very nice and even gave us an Anniversary Certificate and the band acknowledged our anniversary as well.
Other than sharing a table, I don't see a downside to this dining option. You are getting very good food AND a show, for a pretty good price, all considering.

Pros:

Atmosphere and food quality

Cons:

sharing a table

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

I know that this is meant to mirror a real Biergarten but it's SUPER AWKWARD having to sit so close to people you don't know. We had three different groups of people at one table who didn't know each other. I get they want you to be social but it honestly made me more quiet. The decor was cool because you felt outdoors. The food was okay.

Pros:

Theme

Cons:

Food was not my thing, too close to others

Reviewed by gcgallagher Review Date: 03/31/2020

My family has made it a tradition to eat here every time we take a trip to Disney. It's a great "all you care to enjoy" buffet with delicious German options, a polka band and gorgeous scenery inside the restaurant. I love it! Something that my family loves but others may not enjoy is that unless you come with a very large party, you won't be seated alone. The communal-style seating makes it so you'll get to meet strangers from somewhere in the world and enjoy dinner with them. If your family is very introverted or looking for a private dining experience, Biergarten may not be for you.

Pros:

Delicious food, buffet, good music, gorgeous scenery, communal-dining

Cons:

Communal dining may not be your speed if you're introverted