Reviews of Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar

Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar

Services: Bar/Lounge

Reviewed by TeacherManJoe Review Date: 05/29/2022

We LOVED our experience at Jock Lindsey’s! We came here after a full day in Universal and it was the perfect spot to get a quick bite at the end of the night in a great locale.

We got the loaded pretzel charcuterie situation (definitely the official name) and were thrilled with it. So many tasty meats and cheeses in a giant and tasty pretzel! Such a unique dish that was really delicious as well!

We also enjoyed our cocktails as well! I got the “Cool-Headed Monkey” and can highly recommend that! Plus, we got to sit on the back porch/patio area, which is on the water, and enjoyed that as well.

The theming here is excellent as well. As a big Indians Jones fan, I really enjoyed touring the inside bar area and looking at all the easter eggs and nods to those movies. Like most Disney theming, the execution in Jock Lindsey’s is top-notch.

A really great lounge experience with great eats and drinks makes Jock Lindsey’s a high point of any Disney Springs excursion!

Pros:

Great unique food options Great drinks Excellent theming

Cons:

Space inside is a bit limited, so if you are looking to sit amongst the amazing themed bar, keep this in mind

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/06/2022

I am in the minority I guess. After hearing so many rave must go reviews we decided to go. It was a weekday this past March @ 4 and they said they had a shift change that forced us to wait 45 min for a seat. Strange but understand staffing issues. After the wait - which the front of the house seemed borderline annoyed I was completely underwhelmed. It’s a small bar with a handful of shareable dishes. The Indy touches while there were meh. I think the wait really did it for me and it’s a one and done for me.

Pros:

Cocktails are creative

Cons:

Small inside space. Not that much to look at.

Reviewed by KATEandKATHERINE Review Date: 04/10/2022

The staff seemed stressed and we got just a little attitude when asking for a table. Nothing major and I’m sure it was due to the staffing shortages that everyone is experiencing at the moment! Apart from that one person, our experience at Jock Lindsey’s was a highlight of our trip! The bar looks sooo cool! I had the Hail Marty and my wife had the Cool Headed Monkey. Both were stellar! The cool headed monkey tastes like an extra sweet adult kool aid in all the best ways. I hate things too sweet, but even I had several sips of her drink!

100% recommend you go here if you are looking for a drink!

Pros:

Cool bar, good drinks!

Cons:

Only time staff was unfriendly during our trip

Reviewed by FleurDeLys Review Date: 12/14/2021

Jock Lindsey's is a fun detailed bar with yummy unusual small plates. The drinks have intriquing names, and just a twist of weird. We were there at opening in early November on a weekday. We walked up to give our name prior to opening, and we were ushered in a few minutes later and seated at a hightop table in the middle of the room. They had just installed the holiday overlay, which covered a lot of the detailed decor. We shared generous "small plates" and had a couple of drinks apiece. There are two more tiki mugs at my house now. It was fun and interesting for the two of us, and this would be a great spot for socializing with friends here in the evening.

Pros:

theming! tasty imaginative cocktails. delicious generous small plates.

Reviewed by RushDunn19 Review Date: 11/18/2021

OMG where to begin! This was the second place we went to for food and drinks on our vacation. My husband and I are HUGE Indy and Star Wars fans! We loved every second of our visit to Jocks even if we were afraid Reggie may pop out at any moment. The drink were amazing the chilled monkey brains was my favorite. The wings and GIANT pretzel couldn't be beat, and I dreamed about those homemade mustard and pickles that night! 10 out of 10 for us! Must do for any Indy fan.

Pros:

ALLLLL THE PROS. great sharable small plates. amazing atmosphere great service great drinks tasty food

Cons:

Only Con this is definitely a bar with bar food. Probably doesn't have the most kid friendly options

Reviewed by Chelsea Review Date: 09/29/2021

This place is awesome! We stopped in on a Friday evening and must have gotten in at the right time, because there was no wait! The Bourbon mule was absolutely delicious! We also shared the pork tacos, and the loaded pretzel, and had the perfect meal. Really good food!

Pros:

Creative food options, awesome theming!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/03/2021

Great spot for a break! Stopped here in Feb.2020. Shared the giant pretzel and chicken tenders(?) appetizers between 3 adults. Plenty of food. Sat outside on the water. Very refreshing. Can't wait to do again.

Pros:

Waterside seating, cold beer

Reviewed by RichRdisneydad Review Date: 05/08/2021

Great food and atmosphere! Loved the detail touches like the radio on the patio that comes on every few minutes. Had the loaded pretzel and it was awesome! It’s not overly salty, the pepperoni and prosciutto were incredible and easily enough to share. We had 3 in our party and it was enough for us as a light lunch.

Pros:

The beer cheese!!! The patio on the water is a great place to sit for lunch on a warm day. Service was great and the food was even better.

Reviewed by JoanW Review Date: 06/09/2020

Great spot for a drink and snack after a morning of shopping. Sat outside and enjoyed the breeze and view plenty of boat traffic. The beers were cold and the charcuterie pretzel was awesome. You won't be disappointed.

Pros:

Atmosphere and menu selections.

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

Love me some Indy! It's really cool to look around at all the things used to decorate this place. We were amused by that but then you see the tasty options for food while you're there too and it blew us away. We could eat the giant pretzel with the charcuterie in the holes. SOOOO GOOOD. The drinks were well thought out to the theme of the restaurant too!

Pros:

All of it

Cons:

none, maybe price but I can't remember

YeSake