Reviews of Morimoto Asia

Reviewed by ZoeyDawg13 Review Date: 05/31/2022

WOW! What an experience this was! The ribs were great, but the real show stopper, as a foodie, was definitely the Wagyu!!! The most amazing thing I have ever put into my face! It was so delicious, perfect melting meat in my mouth!! Keep in mind, it is pricey... but you are paying for a piece of beef that literally comes with a certificate of authenticity, because it is so prized and perfect! Absolutely amazing! The service was good too, although it did feel a little bit rushed.

Pros:

THAT WAGYU

Cons:

Service is good, but may feel a little bit rushed due to high demand

Reviewed by VolFanlovesDisney Review Date: 11/01/2021

Such an amazing experience. the food was delicious. The best tuna I've ever had. they have a full menu that is bound to please everyone in your party. the lighting is dim and almost feels like your eating in the dark.

Pros:

great food, great experience.

Cons:

kind of dark

Reviewed by Perkisizing Review Date: 09/27/2021

Pricy? Yes! But the atmosphere is excellent and at least from what I could see there was not a bad seat in the house. Even the waiting area was awesome! We had an excellent Sangrio, and our meal was really delicious, and those ribs… sublime! I highly recommend. Yes it will be pricy but worth it, especially if you love Asian food, but let’s be honest, there is something for everyone on this menu.

Pros:

Excellent variety of food and drink Delicious food and drink Great seating and atmosphere Comfy waiting area

Cons:

Pricy.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/21/2021

The food was good. We had the ribs and the fried rice. My only complaint is that we felt rushed by the waiter who kept coming to the table to take our order. We ordered and appetizer and food. The food came out before we were finished with the appetizer. If you want to spend a little time you might want to tell your server that you are not in a hurry.

Pros:

Atmosphere and decorations

Cons:

Felt rushed so they could turn over the table

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Probably best dinner we had on vacation. Husband and I split sushi platter and small plates. Excellent service and food

Pros:

High quality food, intimate setting

Cons:

Expensive, small plate sizes

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/13/2021

Honestly, I don't give out 10s very often but this restaurant deserves it! The food here is hard to beat, the service is always excellent, and the atmosphere is great. This would be a good place to go if you are looking for a date night restaurant in Disney World or are looking for something a little different. The Buri-Bop is excellent and they have a great drink list. PLUS if you are on the dining plan, dinner here is normally 2 credits BUT you can get lunch, which is basically the same menu, for just one credit!

Pros:

great atmosphere, food, beverages, and service. Good for date night!

Cons:

NONE!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/09/2020

My husband and I loved this place! We had an amazing server, Jesus, that recommended and covered our first round of mango lemonades as well as providing a dessert for our honeymoon! We both got the ramen which was packed full of flavor.

Pros:

Elevated dining without the elevated cost

Cons:

Geared more for the adults but kids may love it too

Reviewed by SamG13 Review Date: 12/07/2020

Best meal of Our trip! I got the ribs! OMG! it was so good. I would get it again in a heartbeat. The peking duck was amazing also! My 4 yr old even ate it.

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

Wow! Morimoto Asia is so yummy! We ate lunch here in our departure day and had a great meal. The restaurant has two floors and is decorated with black and white photos and interesting lighting fixtures.

We checked in at 11:30 for our lunch reservation and the hostesses weren't that welcoming. Indifferent is the best way to put it. Once we were seated our server was friendly but a bit slow. For drinks we had the sake sangria and sparkling Belvedere. Both cocktails were tasty. We started with the crispy popcorn shrimp tempura and the Morimoto spare ribs. The shrimp were nice and spicy! The ribs were fatty and flavorful! They have a great sweet and spicy taste to them. For entrees my boyfriend had the Gomuko fried rice and I ordered the pepper steak. We really enjoyed our entrees! The portion sizes are very shareable. If you are on a budget you can easily get one entree and share. For dessert we ended our meal with the Chocolate Cream and Crunch, and the Chef's Choice Sorbetto Trio. The desserts were just okay. The Chocolate cream and crunch was interesting but the components didn't really go together very well. The sorbet was fine. Given our experience we will definitely be returning.

If you're on the Disney dining plan come here for lunch! It's only 1 table service credit. If you come for dinner it is 2!

Pros:

Delicious food. Beautiful restaurant. Good deal for lunch on DDP

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by PALionKingfan Review Date: 09/25/2020

This might have been the best meal I had on my trip. The decor in the restaurant is beautiful and our waitress was excellent. My only sort of con was that the sushi was average. I expected more from a Morimoto restaurant. However, the spare ribs more than made up for it. Those spare ribs may have been the best thing I have ever eaten in WDW. Would highly recommend, and make sure to order the spare ribs. You will not regret it.

Pros:

The spare ribs, good atmosphere and friendly wait staff

Cons:

Sushi is just average

YeSake