Reviews of Morimoto Asia

View Menus at Morimoto Asia Dining Location

Cuisines: Asian
The first pan-Asian restaurant from celebrity Chef Masaharu Morimoto, featuring flavors from across the continent. This Disney Springs dining destination includes unique exhibition kitchens showcasing traditions like Peking duck carving, and dim sum.

MENU, Photos and more: http://allears.net/dining/location/morimoto-asia

Watch a restaurant review:

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

Wow! Morimoto Asia is so yummy! We ate lunch here in our departure day and had a great meal. The restaurant has two floors and is decorated with black and white photos and interesting lighting fixtures.

We checked in at 11:30 for our lunch reservation and the hostesses weren't that welcoming. Indifferent is the best way to put it. Once we were seated our server was friendly but a bit slow. For drinks we had the sake sangria and sparkling Belvedere. Both cocktails were tasty. We started with the crispy popcorn shrimp tempura and the Morimoto spare ribs. The shrimp were nice and spicy! The ribs were fatty and flavorful! They have a great sweet and spicy taste to them. For entrees my boyfriend had the Gomuko fried rice and I ordered the pepper steak. We really enjoyed our entrees! The portion sizes are very shareable. If you are on a budget you can easily get one entree and share. For dessert we ended our meal with the Chocolate Cream and Crunch, and the Chef's Choice Sorbetto Trio. The desserts were just okay. The Chocolate cream and crunch was interesting but the components didn't really go together very well. The sorbet was fine. Given our experience we will definitely be returning.

If you're on the Disney dining plan come here for lunch! It's only 1 table service credit. If you come for dinner it is 2!

Pros:

Delicious food. Beautiful restaurant. Good deal for lunch on DDP

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by PALionKingfan Review Date: 09/25/2020

This might have been the best meal I had on my trip. The decor in the restaurant is beautiful and our waitress was excellent. My only sort of con was that the sushi was average. I expected more from a Morimoto restaurant. However, the spare ribs more than made up for it. Those spare ribs may have been the best thing I have ever eaten in WDW. Would highly recommend, and make sure to order the spare ribs. You will not regret it.

Pros:

The spare ribs, good atmosphere and friendly wait staff

Cons:

Sushi is just average

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/14/2020

I was so excited to eat here but was ultimately underwhelmed. I got the tonkotsu ramen and my husband got some chicken dish. We were here at lunch after days of eating heavy meals.Maybe we were just not hungry or got the wrong things, but neither of us cared to finish the food. I love the decor and there were a lot of interesting things on the menu.

Pros:

Decor, a lot on the menu

Cons:

We didn’t love what we got

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/23/2020

This has to be the most disrespectful and worst managed restaurant in all of Disney Springs. They cancelled my reservation 2 hours before the set time by email. No explanation. And the manager even hung up on me on the phone when I called them.

Pros:

Cons:

Badly managed

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/27/2019

Food was not to our taste, not at all what was expected.

Pros:

none poor service and food not to our taste

Cons:

besides food not being good, price was shocking two adults and two teens, was $185!!

Reviewed by D2PCMom Review Date: 06/16/2019

I had the Buri-Bop and my son had the Duck Ramen, both were amazing!! Loved how they make the Buri-Bop in front of you and explain how it’s being made. We sat at the upstairs bar as this was a last min decision to go to DS and the place was beyond packed. I think it was a 90 min wait for a table. Can’t wait for our next trip so we can come back.

Reviewed by Busymom1015 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Amazing!!!

Pros:

Best food we’ve ever had on Disney Property! The only place my family requests every visit twice a year!

Reviewed by John Kappers Review Date: 09/30/2018

We had a party of 10 for 7:30 reservation. We were seated promptly and the service and food were great!

Pros:

New menu item prepared at the table.

Reviewed by auntiekeiki Review Date: 09/27/2018

I love that my party could get right in without reservations. The orange chicken was enough for 2 people. It was the best orange chicken I have ever eaten. Definitely will go again!

Pros:

beautiful decor

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2018

Three of us set out for dinner on a Saturday night in April to Disney Springs without a reservation. The wait at Frontera Cocina was an hour so we walked over to Morimoto and sat in the bar. The dinner menu was offered. The orange chicken was delicious and so was the Singapore Laksa noodles. We three enjoyed our meals and pots of tea very much. Our dinners were a good value.

Pros:

tasty, nice size portion