Reviews of Jaleo by Jose Andres

Other Menus at Jaleo

Jaleo

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by KareLynn Review Date: 09/14/2021

We usually prefer simple foods and aren’t the most comfortable in fancier environments but we watched Molly eat here and she made it look so fun and delicious that we couldn’t resist. Back home there are not Spanish restaurants and having new experiences is what Disney World means to my family. Wow did we love the food here. I won’t lie it was so expensive that I had a hard time relaxing and enjoying at first but then the food was so good that I relaxed because it was worth every penny. Glad we learned not to order the Cokes in glass bottles for $4!!! We drank free water and went to the coke store after to drink our sodas!
I still can’t pronounce pallela correctly but it was the best Fried Rice we have ever eaten!!! It was funny to go to a Spanish restaurant and eat something like Chinese food, but when in Rome, LOL. It had different spices than Chinese friend rice but it was one of the best things I have tasted and it is meat and rice, not too exotic at all.
Our favorite part was yelling pallela even if I said it wrong!

Pros:

The design of the restaurant felt like we were getting an upscale experience, oh the food was so delicious my mouth is watering now thinking about it and makes me sad we live so far. Love that we can yell pallela lol

Cons:

Well it was the most expensive restaurant we have been too. DO NOT ORDER THE COKES. There is a whole coke store for that in Disney Springs. Drink free water and enjoy the Spanish fried rice!

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/13/2021

We ate here in September of 2019 so I would be willing to go back and try it again at a later date. With that preface out of the way, When we went, the food was terrible. We had the prefix menu of mostly tapas which is such a cool idea and I LOVE Spanish style tapas. These were NOT good and the service was extremely bad. About half of our courses that should've been hot arrived cold, and some of the things that were supposed to be cold (like Gazpacho) arrived lukewarm. Overall an extremely disappointing experience. The restaurant wasn't even particularly busy and we wound up being there for 2 hours and missed fireworks we had wanted to see (we planned to be at the restaurant for about an hour and then an hour for transportation to MK in a minnie van with about 30-40 mins to find a spot just inside the entrance to view from a distance). Just overall a super disappointing end to the day. I would be willing to go back and try the Pallea though!

Pros:

None.

Cons:

Don't do the prefix menu it was pretty terrible. We left hungry.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/13/2021

Great atmosphere for the adventurous eater! Do the Jaleo Experience to try 15 different items. Decor n design is superb! Waterside n outdoor table options.

Pros:

Adventure Explore tastebuds Atmosphere

Cons:

Can be pricey depending on how you choose to order

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/21/2021

Jaleo was our best meal during our trip! Such an underrated gem. The food was phenomenal, the service was exceptional, and the atmosphere was relaxing. We made a last minute decision to pop in for lunch based on a review in one of Molly’s videos and we found an oasis.

Pros:

Great Food great service realxi g atmosphere

Cons:

Nothing!

Reviewed by mystikmagix Review Date: 01/19/2021

This meal was one of the best meals I've ever had! Our server was very helpful in helping us decide what to eat! The presentations of each portion of our meal was so wonderful & impressive! The desert was so delicious!

Pros:

Great food & service

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/19/2020

We had an amazing experience at Jaleo restaurant! Our server Curt was very corteus,the food was excellent. Those liquid olives and the Pan the Cristal are delicious! Definitely recommend this restaurant. Thank you Mr. Andres for having such a beautiful place and amazing staff! God bless you all. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁👍🙌

Pros:

Excellent service! Will recommend this restaurant. Excellent service!👍

Cons:

Keep up the excellent job!👍👍

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/08/2020

We ate at Jaleo on February 25th. Our waiter, Freddy, was very attentive and friendly. This place serves small plates. It is not cheap, but the food is delicious and very well presented. We had an interesting thing happen. During our meal, the fire alarm went off. Everyone had to leave the restaurant. While waiting to reenter, all the restaurant staff came outside as well bearing glasses and champagne which they offered to the patrons ( and I presume to prevent them from just walking away and not paying), and they offered to replace partially eaten plates and a free bruschetta platter when we were allowed back in. Jokingly, I suggested to the hostess that we would come back next time we were in Orlando. And that I would pull the fire alarm when we did!

Pros:

Food was delicious. Loved the beet borscht, the scallops. My son loved the paella du jour, and we all loved the cheese platter. My wife loved her sliced beef plate. Service was incredible. Ask for Freddy if you go.

Cons:

Only con really was it is quite expensive, but worth it. Worth it once in a while, just not every day. (Fire Department response is quite slow- good thing it was just a false alarm!!!!).