Reviews of Paddlefish

Other Menus at Paddlefish

Paddlefish

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/14/2021

I do not get the negative reviews. This place is SUPER awesome. We went fairly late in the evening (well after supper rush) and had one of the BEST seafood meals our entire stay! The lobster was perfectly cooked and well seasoned. My spouse had blue crab French fries which were also DELICIOUS! The service was a smidge slow but it was the end of the night I assume our waiter was exhausted and definitely not slow or poor enough to complain. We would definitely eat here again! Oh P.S. Get a milkshake you'll thank me later!

Pros:

Great food super fresh, awesome view, decent service

Cons:

nothing.

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/13/2021

Shocked by all of the bad reviews! I think this is one of the better places for seafood in Disney World. It is a bit pricey, but in my opinion, you get what you pay for. The location is really cool, especially if you are seated right by the water. We came for lunch when it wasn't busy at all, our food was excellent, and our server was great. We are planning on coming back for sure!

Pros:

location is great, some of the better seafood in Disney World

Cons:

expensive

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/18/2020

We just landed, got settled into our hotel near Disney springs and went to dinner at Paddlefish. We ordered the crab French fries appetizer and have to admit they were fantastic. Wife and 2 kids loved them. For dinner we ordered 2 snow crab dinners, one was a child portion, I had Miso Salmon and the other kids meal was chicken tenders. The crab legs were cooked perfectly and loaded with meat. The salmon was really good too.
Service was great, and the views outside the window were beautiful.
We recommend Paddlefish highly.

Pros:

Location, crab legs, crab fries

Cons:

I don’t live in Orlando so we can go there more often

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/17/2020

The food was very bland and way over priced. I had lobster and it was like rubber. The crab legs were over cooked as well. A 500 dollar bill for 4 people and no alcohol or dessert. We went home hungry. I don’t mind the price if it’s good food. Never again

Pros:

Cons:

Disappointing tastes

Reviewed by Disney4me Review Date: 10/17/2020

The food was wonderful. The waitress we had was great.

Pros:

Beautiful restaurant, great service and wonderful food!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/06/2020

Overhated - update from Fultons brightened this place and it’s menu up

Pros:

Most adult friendly option in Disney Springs. Great food and no gimmicks

Cons:

No e

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

I thought the food was not worth the price we paid.

Pros:

Polite staff

Cons:

Small portions for the price paid

Reviewed by Simma Review Date: 03/15/2020

Upscale seafood restaurant worthy of a date night. Loved the oysters and Alaskan king crab!!! The service was outstanding.

Pros:

Romantic, date night

Reviewed by Busymom1015 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Horrible food and worse service

Pros:

Cons:

Waste of money! All our food came out wrong! What did come out was awful and the service was worse took forever

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/17/2019

Ate here 1/26. Our first night at WDW, cold and rainy, everyplace at Disney Springs with indoor seating was packed with 1-1/2 hour wait for a table for 2. Immediate seating at 2nd floor bar at Paddlefish. Great bartender, she was native to Fort Lauderdale. I had great shrimp & grits, husband had good shrimp pasta dish. Good drinks, pleasant bar company. Only downside was busy area, not enough room between the back of our bar seats an the table behind us, kept getting bumped. Good overall, would eat here again. Adult restaurant, I wouldn't bring children.

Pros:

Food & drinks were good, immediate bar seating on busy night.

Cons:

Crowded, getting bumped while eating