Reviews of Paddlefish

View Menus at Paddlefish Dining Location

Brunch Menu

Cuisines: Seafood, American
Fresh Seafood in a full service or upstairs balcony lounge experience.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/17/2020

The food was very bland and way over priced. I had lobster and it was like rubber. The crab legs were over cooked as well. A 500 dollar bill for 4 people and no alcohol or dessert. We went home hungry. I don’t mind the price if it’s good food. Never again

Pros:

Cons:

Disappointing tastes

Reviewed by Disney4me Review Date: 10/17/2020

The food was wonderful. The waitress we had was great.

Pros:

Beautiful restaurant, great service and wonderful food!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/06/2020

Overhated - update from Fultons brightened this place and it’s menu up

Pros:

Most adult friendly option in Disney Springs. Great food and no gimmicks

Cons:

No e

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

I thought the food was not worth the price we paid.

Pros:

Polite staff

Cons:

Small portions for the price paid

Reviewed by Simma Review Date: 03/15/2020

Upscale seafood restaurant worthy of a date night. Loved the oysters and Alaskan king crab!!! The service was outstanding.

Pros:

Romantic, date night

Reviewed by Busymom1015 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Horrible food and worse service

Pros:

Cons:

Waste of money! All our food came out wrong! What did come out was awful and the service was worse took forever

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/17/2019

Ate here 1/26. Our first night at WDW, cold and rainy, everyplace at Disney Springs with indoor seating was packed with 1-1/2 hour wait for a table for 2. Immediate seating at 2nd floor bar at Paddlefish. Great bartender, she was native to Fort Lauderdale. I had great shrimp & grits, husband had good shrimp pasta dish. Good drinks, pleasant bar company. Only downside was busy area, not enough room between the back of our bar seats an the table behind us, kept getting bumped. Good overall, would eat here again. Adult restaurant, I wouldn't bring children.

Pros:

Food & drinks were good, immediate bar seating on busy night.

Cons:

Crowded, getting bumped while eating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

They should have left Fulton’s alone. The decor here now is very underwhelming, the service sketchy and the food is overpriced. We watched as a woman waited for a $200 gift certificate she wanted to purchase. She waited so long she finally left. There’s no excuse for that type of service.

Pros:

Cons:

Service, price, decor

Reviewed by Km888 Review Date: 10/19/2017

We ate here every Disney trip when it was Fulton's. Paddlefish is not nearly as fun an experience. The redo makes it seem much more sterile and stuffier, not so much a family restaurant. The food was fine, but seemed expensive for a blah experience. Our son is a crab fiend, so the appeal to us what there are crab legs on the kids menu. Overall the experience was "fine" but nothing that we would go out of our way for, especially given the prices.

Pros:

Crab legs on the kids menu

Reviewed by Purney Review Date: 09/21/2017

My wife and I dined at Paddlefish on Sept 8. Save your money for another restaurant where the service and décor are friendlier.

Staff seemed friendly but once our order was taken the service became indifferent. Our plates were brought and just plopped down on the table. The staff seemed to be just going through the motions.

We both had the house salad which was indifferent. It was just lettuce and a few things like carrots with some tasteless vinaigrette.

I ordered a glass of wine and it was just brought to the table. Nobody asked if I liked it or asked if I wanted another when my glass was empty.

I had a fish special for dinner and my wife had fish and chips. My dinner was tasty but nothing special. Certainly not worth the price. Wife said the batter on her fish was too thick and peppery. She did not finish it. Once finished eating we sat looking at our dirty plates for what seemed like several minutes before they were taken away. I had to flag down our waitress to order coffee which arrived lukewarm. It came in a coffee press, the handle of which must be pushed down slowly so as not to get coffee grounds into the beverage. Our waitress just jammed the handle down and the result was crunchy coffee.

The décor is dreary. everything is in shades of gray. In some parts of the restaurant there are ceiling and wall decorations but not where we sat. White walls and gray floor. Blah. This restaurant is cold and harsh looking. It is definitely not worth the price much less the two credits it will cost those on the dining plan.

Pros:

Cons:

decor, service, quality