Reviews of Earl of Sandwich

Earl of Sandwich

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/24/2021

I like some stuff at earl of sandwich my father likes it but other than that not a priority. And do your self a favor don’t eat the salad. Hate to be honest on this one. I’m going to not say recommend but judge for your self.

Pros:

Some good stuff father likes

Cons:

Salads and mostly not good food you good get better stuff for the same price or even cheaper

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/19/2021

Great food with reasonable prices. Go there every time we go to Disney

Pros:

Wonderful

Cons:

None except busy but that is a good thing

Reviewed by MelMel82 Review Date: 11/10/2020

Excellent sandwhiches, I wish there was more than just this one location on property. I get the Earl Club everytime and have yet to be disappointed.

Pros:

Cheap, quick, good quality.

Cons:

Only one location. If you hit during the lunch hour rush, the place will be packed with no place to sit down.

Reviewed by DisWalker Review Date: 05/27/2019

It is a quick service restaurant that is a good value. They have a variety of hot and cold sandwiches, wraps, and salads.

Pros:

Price

Cons:

It used to be on my all-time not to miss eating location. That's not the case anymore. The last three times that I went there, they didn't make my sandwiches correctly. We had to go back in to the cashier for a replacement sandwich. Only once did they make it correctly the second time around. The last time around, I asked them to exchange it for a different sandwich, but they wouldn't. I may try a different menu item next time.

Reviewed by daisyduck6089 Review Date: 04/25/2019

Went there today.I really use to like this place, food was really good (I love the holiday sandwich!!), and I thought it was on of the few "cheaper" meals you could get in Disney. I think the prices went up since my last visit.Plus the roast beef was chewy,and the ham and swiss had next to nothing on it. Don't know if I'll go back...

Pros:

still a pretty cheap meal, by Disney prices. Sandwiches $7.99, make it a combo for a little more.

Cons:

Need more meat on the sandwich!!

Reviewed by NotMickeyMouse Review Date: 04/17/2019

It was an ok place actually, good sandwiches and a good place to relax for being all the day in the parks

Pros:

Good sandwiches

Cons:

Small place

Reviewed by MaegD Review Date: 04/17/2019

Another great meal at Earl. I tried the Shrimp Po Boy this past trip (possibly seasonal), and had no regrets. Sometimes po boys can be a bit dry in my opinion, and this was not the case. But, in general, the sandwiches are great, the prices are awesome and I appreciate that Earl provides customers with a free brownie if they sign up for their Loyalty Club. Can't wait 'til next time.

Pros:

inexpensive; decent amount of seating; helpful staff; lines go quickly; great sandwiches

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Scoot683 Review Date: 04/17/2019

If you are looking for an mildly inexpensive eatery than Earl of Sandwich is your place to go. The sandwiches are all delicious. The line may be intimidating sometimes but since every sandwich is made at order it takes time and is worth it.

Pros:

Favorite sandwiches- earls club and tuna melt. My wife loves the Holiday turkey- thanksgiving any time!

Cons:

Sides are pricey but hey your in Disney!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/19/2019

This place had a lot of choices to choose from to suit anyones tastes

Pros:

Lots of choices

Reviewed by vickey t Review Date: 10/01/2018

The best. We make this our first and last stop, no questions asked, every trip.

Pros:

Accommodating to my plethora of allergies.

Cons:

Long lines but that usually is a reflection on taste and quality