Reviews of Raglan Road

Other Menus at Raglan Road

Raglan Road

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by mollybee72 Review Date: 05/26/2021

Went for brunch on 4/25/21. Had Strawberry Fields Mimosa (dangerously good) Full Irish. A TON OF FOOD!!! and it was all great! My server was very helpful and nice even though he had several large tables he never neglected me.

Pros:

Food was great! Great Service

Cons:

nope can't think of anything bad

Reviewed by SCOTTMOP Review Date: 05/20/2021

A nice Irish bar and restaurant. A huge menu of both food and Drinks. Had the Fish and chips which was huge and very good. Also had the Scallops which were awesome. The cake for dessert was excellent. Love the show and dancing as well

Pros:

Food drinks and atmosphere

Cons:

Can be pricy and where they sit you can make it impossible to see the show. So you need to tell them up front you want to see the show otherwise you could be in the back and just hear it

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/02/2021

I have been twice. Food is ok. Entertainment is amazing and fun. BUT BE WARNED!!! Even if you have a reservation, you can wait an hour for a table to open because NO ONE LEAVES!!! They eat, then stay to watch the dancers!!

Pros:

Great entertainment

Cons:

Long waits

Reviewed by Stitchgrrl79 Review Date: 02/16/2021

Decided on this place last minute for dinner and glad we did. I couldn't decide on what to eat and took the servers recommendation of the pork shoulder and couldn't have been happier with it. My boyfriend got the OMG burger and loved it. Wasn't expecting live entertainment during these times of Covid but was pleasantly surprised with dancers and a duo singing songs I actually knew. I have nothing bad to say about this place. Was so good, we even went back for brunch over the weekend.

Pros:

Great food, fun entertainment and atmosphere.

Reviewed by Tanyaz Review Date: 02/15/2021

We did a big family vacation in 2019 and Raglan Road was our first stop. We had reservations, but still had to wait 45 minutes before being seated, behind the stage!most of us enjoyed our meal though, and the server was really apologetic for where we were. My husband was the only one who did not like his meal. He had the fish and chips and was disappointed with the portion size. So, mixed review, I would try again, my husband says no.

Pros:

Shepherd's pie is fantastic Entertainment, when you can see it, is great.

Cons:

Very loud Long waits Fish and chips portion size was small

Reviewed by Becca4335 Review Date: 02/14/2021

On my last vacation to wdw with my boyfriend we are here one night. I got the OMG burger and my boyfriend got something else. My boyfriend is a very picky eater but he wanted to take a bite of my burger so I let him. He then asked me to cancel our reservations for homecoming and to try to get another reservation at raglan road instead. The atmosphere here is typical irish pub. However I PROMISE you that if you order the OMG burger like I did you will want to take it home to meet your parents and then promptly MARRY it!!! It was THAT good. I find myself craving it even when I'm not at wdw.

Pros:

All of it!

Cons:

May be a bit too loud for the kiddos.

Reviewed by savanahp Review Date: 01/14/2021

A loud, upbeat and entertaining dining experience. The food is nothing less than excellent. I first dined here with my family, including grandparents and younger cousins and siblings, everyone left satisfied, FULL, and raving about how much fun this place was. This will always be a must do in Disney Springs for us from now on. Best food I've had in a long time in Disney Springs.

Pros:

great food along with energetic performers who keep you entertained the whole time.

Cons:

Loud and exciting atmosphere.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/06/2020

Love it.

Pros:

Bread pudding is the best I’ve ever had

Cons:

Hard to get seat at the bar

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/01/2020

My husband & I finally tried Raglan Road in early March. We were there for brunch on a Sunday. The restaurant definitely feels like a pub, kind of dark. There was live music/dancing while we were there, but the partition behind our table prevented us from seeing it unless we stood up. My husband loved the food, but I found it not to be what I expected. I ordered the "Three times a Boxty" - basically ham, cheese & egg between 2 potato cakes. The entire dish lacked seasoning &, in my opinion, flavor. Maybe it's authentically Irish - ? The server was friendly, but service was slow even though they were not busy. I have no desire to go back, but my hubby enjoyed the food & atmosphere and would eat there again. (I can't remember what he ordered...).

Pros:

Live music, dancers

Cons:

Food bland, service slow

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

My husband and I always make sure we eat here when we go to WDW. It's our thing. We love the atmosphere and the food. We do love the shepherds pie the most. The last time we went I got a scallop dish that was AMAZING.

Pros:

Tasty, fun