Reviews of Chicken Guy

Flagship location for Guy Fieri and restauranteur Robert Earl's partnership. The fast-casual restaurant will focus on all-natural chicken tenders with a variety of sauces.

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/chicken-guy/lunch-dinner/

Reviewed by PALionKingfan Review Date: 09/24/2020

I was underwhelmed with the food here. Just average chicken, there are better places at DS to get them if that is what you want. The sauces didn’t impress me either. I tried the donkey and the avocado creme. They weren’t bad I just didn’t feel like they were anything special. The food was not bad, but as I stated before I believe there are better places to get chicken at DS.

Pros:

Variety of sauces

Cons:

Food ok, not great. Better places at DS to get chicken

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/04/2020

This is one of my favorite quick service spots on Disney property. The chicken is always fresh, juicy, and packed with flavor. Not only that, but it pairs perfectly with the different sauces. The fries are also hot and perfectly seasoned. I cannot recommend Chicken Guy enough if you're looking for a fast and fresh lunch/dinner.

Pros:

Always hot/fresh food

Cons:

Limited seating/often busy

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

I loved it but I also love Guy Fieri. It really is just chicken strips but it's great! The ridiculous amount of sauce options are what make it so neat.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Long line

Reviewed by disneymom35 Review Date: 06/06/2019

The different sauces were fun but beyond that, I don't know what all the excitement was about. Chicken tenders were large and juicy but very salty.

Pros:

Different sauces

Cons:

Overcrowded

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/15/2019

The place was alright. More of \"adult\" style chicken tenders than for kids. We were a party of 11 and 7 were kids. 6 out of the 7 kids did not like the chicken tenders at all.

Pros:

Quick service

Reviewed by Kathy42 Review Date: 04/25/2019

This is a cheap lunch/dinner place. We tried the chicken tenders grilled and fried. Luckily we just bought one order to try because we were heading to Blaze Pizza, but wanted to try Guy's Chicken. I would not go back. The chicken was tasteless. The only thing that gave it flavor was the sauce, which wasn't all that good either. Glad we had Blaze to fall back on!

Pros:

The cheap price if you are on a budget

Cons:

The chicken has no flavor. Fries are okay.

Reviewed by Tracy2kids Review Date: 04/24/2019

Guy Fieri has done it again! Teen daughter and I were at Disney Springs looking for some dinner that was quick and reasonable. This fit the bill. She has tenders and fries (seasoning is good) -I had chopped chicken salad. We were both pleased!

Pros:

Yummy chicken, nice outdoor seating, reasonable (for a Disney restaurant).

Cons:

Some of the staff didn't seem that happy.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/18/2019

Good food, sauces should be free!!

Pros:

Really good food!! Chicken is very good, so are the fries

Cons:

It's expensive, but it's on Disney property, so no surprise there!! Sauces should be free!!

Reviewed by MaegD Review Date: 04/17/2019

So our teenage son asks, \"Uh, can we come back here every trip? And, do they sell these sauces by the bottle?\" :) We are definitely fans. Sauces were great, very inexpensive meal (especially for Disney) and there was actually so much food that we had leftovers (each of us ordered the 5-piece crispy). We'll be back for sure.

Pros:

inexpensive; good helping; great variety of sauces

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by DisWalker Review Date: 04/17/2019

I've eaten here a few times now, and I love it. The first time was last Nov. 22 which we went for my birthday meal. I've eaten the C.G. Classic and the Big Bite B.L.A.T. They were great! I got mine as combos which comes with fries and a drink. You could share both as they come out in Large servings (at least enough for 2 people to share.)

Pros:

Great price and large shareable serving size on the sandwiches. You could easily make 2 complete meals with one combo meal; you would only need to buy another drink or share the one that comes with a combo.