Reviews of Chicken Guy

Reviewed by MollysBiggestFans Review Date: 08/30/2021

The sauces were a hit, with 7 of us going, we were able to try pretty much everything on the menu. And the only one that wasn't a hit was the Wasabi Honey. One of our group wasn't a fan of the seasonings on the chicken but said the fries are really good. It is VERY hot inside the restaurant on a busy day. Overall, a good experience for all, and easy for the pickier eaters to find something to try while the adventurous eaters can also try different flavors.

Pros:

-Great quality chicken -lots of sauce choices -easy for picky eaters

Cons:

-not everyone will like the seasoning on the chicken -very little seating inside -HOT inside if you can even get the seating

Reviewed by DisneyKacp29 Review Date: 08/15/2021

Ate here twice in July 2021. The tenders are great by themselves, but you have to try the sauces! Had about 7 different sauces but really loved the Peri Peri! It was a good consistency and had perfect heat, not too much but just enough to give you a little runny nose! Also, order online instead of waiting in line! Much quicker!

Pros:

Crisp tenders Multiple sauce options Peri Peri sauce

Cons:

Very limited indoor seating

Reviewed by TeamMolly Review Date: 07/14/2021

We ate here in June 2021. The food was delicious. I order the southwestern chicken sandwhich and was surprised on how spicy it was (I like spicy). The chicken was moist and had the right amount of sauces and veggies to balance out everything. The fries were fantastic! We also order the chicken tenders. The chicken tenders were huge and defiantly didn't skimp on the sizes. The only downside to this restaurant was the seating. We could barely find a place to sit and eat our food.

Pros:

Food was great

Cons:

Not enough seating

Reviewed by KayleyB17 Review Date: 07/12/2021

This is a great place for a quick meal! Love trying the different dipping sauces. Our favs are the special sauce, garlic parmesan, and the chipotle ranch. Definitely recommend if you have picky eaters or you’re just looking for something on the cheaper side (for Disney at least)

Pros:

Great food Awesome sauce flavors

Cons:

Little pricey for chicken tenders but it’s Disney so what are you gonna do lol

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 07/04/2021

I really like the chicken tenders. I like that they are flat. The service has always been great here, and the food comes out hot and tasty. The fries are good as well. I always for for the avocado lime sauce. Yum!

Pros:

Choices of sauce, tasty chicken and good service.

Cons:

More seating.

Reviewed by PegP Review Date: 05/09/2021

The chicken sandwich was okay. It was really dripping in sauce which overpowered the rest of the sandwich. Once I got most of the sauce dripped off, the 2nd half of the sandwich tasted much better. I could taste the chicken. The fries were good. They had a nice flavor. The mac & cheese was cold and super dry. It got tossed. The chicken tenders were dry, too.

There weren't enough tables with umbrellas. Our table was in direct sunlight, so I had the sun right in my eyes. It also made the table very hot to the touch. To make matters worse, the food is served on a metal tray. Metal and the Florida sun do NOT mix! I burned my fingers trying to pick it up when we were done.

Pros:

Fries are good. Employees are friendly

Cons:

Not enough tables. Food is served on metal trays that really heat up when sitting outside in the FL sun. WAY too much sauce on the sandwich Mac & cheese was dry as a bone & cold

Reviewed by RichRdisneydad Review Date: 05/03/2021

Surprisingly great chicken tenders and sauce. We didn’t have high hopes for a chicken place, but it was fantastic!!

Pros:

Breading is really good and chicken is very flavorful. There are so many sauces there’s something for everyone. The online order really cuts down on your wait time for your food. A good option for locals who want to grab something quick on their way home after a day at the Springs.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by dreamtripp Review Date: 04/14/2021

Meh. Overpriced fast food. The chicken is ok, it came out hot and juicy but was very salty, as were the fries (and I like salty, so...) It's also a bit of a rip-off that you have to pay EXTRA for the sauces when they are the main draw. I can eat Chicken tenders nearly anywhere, so I wasn't impressed. Having said that its a convenient quick bite at Disney Springs if you don't have a reservation.

Pros:

Quick, hot food

Cons:

Charging for Sauces - why? Too salty, and nothing that is out of the ordinary from any other fast food place. Expensive for food quality.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Chicken tenders done right. Short line and high quality.

Pros:

Picky eater friendly, short line, tasty and high quality

Cons:

Limited menu, only fried food

Reviewed by mystikmagix Review Date: 02/08/2021

Really good chicken strip & the fries were delicious! I loved all of the different dipping sauces I could choose!

Pros:

Really good quick dinner & for on the go! Many choices for sauces