Reviews of Chicken Guy

Reviewed by PegP Review Date: 05/09/2021

The chicken sandwich was okay. It was really dripping in sauce which overpowered the rest of the sandwich. Once I got most of the sauce dripped off, the 2nd half of the sandwich tasted much better. I could taste the chicken. The fries were good. They had a nice flavor. The mac & cheese was cold and super dry. It got tossed. The chicken tenders were dry, too.

There weren't enough tables with umbrellas. Our table was in direct sunlight, so I had the sun right in my eyes. It also made the table very hot to the touch. To make matters worse, the food is served on a metal tray. Metal and the Florida sun do NOT mix! I burned my fingers trying to pick it up when we were done.

Pros:

Fries are good. Employees are friendly

Cons:

Not enough tables. Food is served on metal trays that really heat up when sitting outside in the FL sun. WAY too much sauce on the sandwich Mac & cheese was dry as a bone & cold

Reviewed by dreamtripp Review Date: 04/14/2021

Meh. Overpriced fast food. The chicken is ok, it came out hot and juicy but was very salty, as were the fries (and I like salty, so...) It's also a bit of a rip-off that you have to pay EXTRA for the sauces when they are the main draw. I can eat Chicken tenders nearly anywhere, so I wasn't impressed. Having said that its a convenient quick bite at Disney Springs if you don't have a reservation.

Pros:

Quick, hot food

Cons:

Charging for Sauces - why? Too salty, and nothing that is out of the ordinary from any other fast food place. Expensive for food quality.

Reviewed by PALionKingfan Review Date: 09/24/2020

I was underwhelmed with the food here. Just average chicken, there are better places at DS to get them if that is what you want. The sauces didn’t impress me either. I tried the donkey and the avocado creme. They weren’t bad I just didn’t feel like they were anything special. The food was not bad, but as I stated before I believe there are better places to get chicken at DS.

Pros:

Variety of sauces

Cons:

Food ok, not great. Better places at DS to get chicken

Reviewed by disneymom35 Review Date: 06/06/2019

The different sauces were fun but beyond that, I don't know what all the excitement was about. Chicken tenders were large and juicy but very salty.

Pros:

Different sauces

Cons:

Overcrowded

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/15/2019

The place was alright. More of \"adult\" style chicken tenders than for kids. We were a party of 11 and 7 were kids. 6 out of the 7 kids did not like the chicken tenders at all.

Pros:

Quick service

Reviewed by Kathy42 Review Date: 04/25/2019

This is a cheap lunch/dinner place. We tried the chicken tenders grilled and fried. Luckily we just bought one order to try because we were heading to Blaze Pizza, but wanted to try Guy's Chicken. I would not go back. The chicken was tasteless. The only thing that gave it flavor was the sauce, which wasn't all that good either. Glad we had Blaze to fall back on!

Pros:

The cheap price if you are on a budget

Cons:

The chicken has no flavor. Fries are okay.

Reviewed by RichRdisneydad Review Date: 05/03/2021

Surprisingly great chicken tenders and sauce. We didn’t have high hopes for a chicken place, but it was fantastic!!

Pros:

Breading is really good and chicken is very flavorful. There are so many sauces there’s something for everyone. The online order really cuts down on your wait time for your food. A good option for locals who want to grab something quick on their way home after a day at the Springs.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Chicken tenders done right. Short line and high quality.

Pros:

Picky eater friendly, short line, tasty and high quality

Cons:

Limited menu, only fried food

Reviewed by mystikmagix Review Date: 02/08/2021

Really good chicken strip & the fries were delicious! I loved all of the different dipping sauces I could choose!

Pros:

Really good quick dinner & for on the go! Many choices for sauces

Reviewed by DisneyNorthFan Review Date: 01/25/2021

Excellent value, and very tasty. Enjoyed the variety of sauces.

Pros:

Value, quick, and tasty

Cons:

Crowded and chaotic seating