Reviews of Living with the Land

Reviewed by BrittS117 Review Date: 11/23/2021

I love to garden and like relaxing rides so this was perfect. I like that it is a ride that anyone can enjoy and you learn a thing or two as well! I didn't know the ride was as long as it was, it surprised me!

Pros:

Relaxing break to learn something

Reviewed by AFanOfDisneyWorld Review Date: 11/01/2021

This has always been one of my favorite rides in Epcot! It is iconic, relaxing, and an enjoyable experience. I love seeing the greenhouses and the “behind-the-scenes” of the growth of some of Epcot’s food.

Pros:

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by jessica345 Review Date: 10/12/2021

I always love going on this ride! I have amazing memories of it and it's a great break from the heat and crowds. The line is never too long and if it is, it moves quickly. It's relaxing and there's a lot to look at, especially for little ones.

Pros:

Rarely has a long wait time Relaxing, enjoyable boat ride Air-conditioned

Reviewed by JustinDoesDisney Review Date: 10/06/2021

Although it's certainly not a thrill ride, Living with the Land is a must-ride for me every time I'm at EPCOT! Taking a leisurely, 15-minute boat ride through Disney's greenhouses and seeing some of the food being grown that they actually serve around the Resort is really neat. I have to admit, the older I get, the more I enjoy this ride. With so much Disney IP taking over the parks, it's nice to still have a few attractions left that stay true to EPCOT's roots and actually...educate you! Without a height requirement, it's also a great attraction to ride if the rest of your party wants to ride Soarin' (also in the Land Pavilion) but you have some members that aren't tall enough or just don't want to ride. Also, be sure to ride this at night during the holidays and enjoy a special overlay with a superfluity of Christmas lights!! It really does take the experience to the next level.

Pros:

Classic EPCOT opening-day attraction, line usually moves very quickly

Cons:

Not an exciting attraction for thrill-seekers

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/16/2021

This is a fantastic ride educational ride! This is one of those rides that reminds you that Walt's vision of Epcot was to be a living community and Roy's vision to create a fun educational experience for guests. If you are open to an educational experience about different kinds of Agriculture through time, then this is a great must do ride.

Pros:

Educational, Great way to relax, A/C

Cons:

Is not for people who have no desire to learn something while at WDW.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/27/2021

I find this ride very boring like many people do. I can find an appreciation in the greenhouse section but I wish they could incorporate that into a more engaging educational ride. The beginning is lackluster to say the least and the scenes presented are very outdated with no interesting animatronics present. I don’t know if it’s just because I’m so eager to get off but I find that this ride is very long and slow for what it’s worth. It’s hard but not impossible to understand why some people like it so if you do good for you, I would never discourage other people’s interests. But this review and the outrageously short wait times show that a good chunk (probably the majority) of the Disney population and I do not enjoy this “attraction”. With that being said they should change or completely demolish it as soon as possible. I would like to suggest that a loose storyline should be added at the VERY least. Maybe invent a catchy tune and turn it into a pirate of the Caribbean esc ride or throw a jokester in there and give it the jungle cruise vibe. Though both of those ways would take out the uniqueness of the ride I think if this is what it has to be to be unique then I doubt people would mind if it’s not. Personally, I would love to see this ride refurbished with the beginning scenes being completely cut and only the greenhouse portion remaining. Then there would be much room to create something better to tie into that section of the ride whatever that should be. Actually, I don’t even really like the greenhouse section that much. So...if I’m getting a say...I think this ride should just be replaced and if one would like to see the greenhouse they should be able to take a FREE walkthrough of just that (I do understand you get to see it apart of a paid tour but I think they should have it open as a free walkthrough by itself). Also whatever ride should replace that should still be a boat ride. Thank you 🙂

Pros:

There’s an abundance of hidden mickeys so at least you have that to entertain you because the ride certainly won’t.

Cons:

It exists.

Reviewed by CaptainQuick Review Date: 07/31/2021

An underrated ride with low wait times usually. Very educational and relaxing, surprising my kids enjoy it.

Pros:

Look for the hidden Mickeys!

Cons:

Don't take the cucumbers! lol

Reviewed by YodaBest3521 Review Date: 06/28/2021

This is a seriously underrated attraction. The beginning is slow-moving, but the portion where you see all of the plants is fascinating. The new ways of growing plants was informative and interesting.

Pros:

Informative, Sustainability, Indoors

Cons:

Beginning is outdated and boring

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/14/2021

The first part is the most boring thing I have ever seen in a disney attraction. The second part is interesting to me. Definitely not a must do.

Pros:

Short wait times, if not a walk on. Cool look at the greenhouse.

Cons:

Super boring first half. Whole thing is boring to little kids.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/12/2021

Nice and relaxing but not our family's favorite

Pros:

Educational and lots of hidden Mickey's

Cons:

Not very thrilling

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions