Reviews of Frozen Ever After

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/20/2021

Frozen lover's dream

Pros:

Cute Frozen lovers ride and kid ride too.

Cons:

Long lines.

Reviewed by GraceElizabeth Review Date: 01/12/2021

So much fun! Great ride for everyone, even if they aren't Frozen lovers. The small drops and life-like animatronics are great.

Pros:

Great music and kids will especially love it.

Cons:

People who don't like Frozen might not enjoy.

Reviewed by KayleyB17 Review Date: 01/03/2021

This is a cute little ride that we really enjoyed. Rather songs were great and animatronics were cool too. It is a good ride but I do not think it is worth waiting longer than 40 minutes.

Pros:

Cute ride Great for kids

Cons:

Longgggg lines

Reviewed by ShannonandTisha Review Date: 12/31/2020

Great animatronics and a relaxing cool ride did enjoy. But without fast pass not worth the wait.

Pros:

Beautiful scenery and amazing animatronics. Excellent though for small children.

Cons:

None others than wait. Not worth unless you have fast pass

Reviewed by astrosally Review Date: 12/10/2020

It’s worth riding at least once to see the cool animatronics, but it just didn’t feel that interesting to me. I liked the sauna in the queue line, it’s fun to wait in that room for a while. The wait time is usually pretty long and it’s just not worth that long of a wait for a short boat ride. I’d much rather go to Living with the Land if I’m looking for a boat ride or a break from the heat.

Pros:

cool animatronics, music, the sauna in the queue

Cons:

short ride, long waits, not a very interesting storyline

Reviewed by AndPeggy51 Review Date: 12/08/2020

Yay! I love this ride! The ride que is cute. It's really refreshing on a hot day. The animatronics are really cool. It's like Elsa and Anna are right in front of you! Elsa takes my breath away. The backwards drop is tame, not anything like Everest, if there are any concerned parents. I am a teenager and I really enjoy this.

Pros:

Great for Frozen fans, impressive animatronics

Cons:

Can have a really long wait, so one star deducted

Reviewed by DisneysWackoMode Review Date: 12/08/2020

Frozen Ever After is somewhat controversial in the Epcot fan base. It is one of my favorite rides at Epcot but definitely not one of my favorites at all of Disney World. The 2 small drops, animatronics, and boat vehicles are all enjoyable but parts of the ride seem flat. For me, I was underwhelmed with the story and felt that it was sort of a lazy re-theme to Maelstrom. Don't get me wrong, it is a very enjoyable dark ride but I can only imagine the amount of possibilities Disney could've done with this hit movie instead of using it as a re-theme. Even though I recommend this ride, it isn't for everyone. But it is still one of my favorites at Epcot.

Pros:

A fun dark ride with impressive animatronics and spot on theming.

Cons:

Not always worth the wait, seems like a rushed re-theme, and could've been something really amazing.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/08/2020

I did not think I was going to love this attraction the way I did. I was a frozen fan but not a huge one. like most people hate the song let it go. When I rode the ride I was shocked in how immersive the ride was and how good the animatronics looked. The ride does feel a bit short but is a must do if the line isn’t super long

Pros:

Great for frozen fans. Great to ride if it’s hot. Great to ride if you like animatronics

Cons:

Not good for frozen fans

Reviewed by MattieMo Review Date: 12/02/2020

A shell of it’s former self, but a great ride for modern Disney fans and families.

Pros:

Overall great ride.

Cons:

It’s not Maelstrom.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/29/2020

Great for kids

Pros:

Great theme good drop and great animatronics

Cons:

Too short

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions