Reviews of Frozen Ever After

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/15/2021

This ride is great. It was fun without being too scary for littles. The music was perfect without overkilling on "Let is go". The animatronics are great and overall this ride is a good time. The line can be insane though and it is not worth an hour wait.

Pros:

Great theme, good music, fun ride

Cons:

Lines can be insanely long.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/09/2021

Love this ride so much, it’s very good especially if you have frozen lover kids, the waits may seem long but their not that long literally 1 hour here vs 4-5 hours at Flight of Passage, literally Frozen Ever After is 9 ranks upper than flight of passage

Pros:

The quenue, the animatronics, basically everything

Cons:

No cons

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

This is a fun storybook water ride. The animatronics are amazing, and this is perfect for Frozen fans. For me, however, this isn't an absolute must-do. The line is usually very long and in my opinion, not always worth it once you've done it the first time. The queue is beautiful, especially the Oaken Trading Post you get to walk through!

Pros:

Beautiful ride, detailed queue

Cons:

Very long line, not iconic enough to justify a super long line

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/02/2021

Don’t listen to the haters that hate this ride because they miss Maelstrom. It’s a great family attraction and so much fun for the Frozen lovers!

Pros:

Great family attraction with new projection animatronics

Cons:

Maybe a little too short because it’s so much fun.

Reviewed by CaptainQuick Review Date: 07/31/2021

Some neat moments. Fans of the movie will love it. Animatronics are terrific throughout the ride. We do miss Maelstrom however...

Pros:

Ride for the whole family.

Cons:

Maelstrom was better. Long wait times.

Reviewed by raleigh Review Date: 06/14/2021

While this ride is fun, especially for kids who love Frozen, it's just not worth the wait. I feel like when retheming this ride it could've been so much more. The first few scenes are great and then it starts to feel cheap and inauthentic. I would have loved to enjoy this as much as others do but it's just not a must-do for me.

Pros:

AC, Nice ride and queue theming

Cons:

The lines are too long, looks somewhat cheap

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/12/2021

Not nearly exciting or long enough for the line

Pros:

Great music

Cons:

Long line

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/27/2021

I honestly don’t know why people like this ride so much... I went on it for the first time today and I have to say I’m glad that my dad qualifies for DAS, because there’s no way I’d be happy if I’d waited 45+ minutes for that ride. I’d say 20 minutes at the ABSOLUTE most for me... the ride itself is... cute.

Pros:

Family friendly, mild thrills.

Cons:

Long line, short ride (maybe 3 minutes... maybe?)

Reviewed by ntre2112 Review Date: 04/28/2021

Fun for the whole family.

Pros:

Great animatronics

Cons:

Long wait times.

Reviewed by SharonP Review Date: 04/22/2021

My family and I loved it and we were fans of Maelstrom. We went July 2019 - my daughter was 4 and son was 2 and they love Frozen. Glad we had a fast pass for it (hopefully Fast pass will be back in the future)

Pros:

Frozen fun

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions