Reviews of Journey Into Imagination

Reviewed by jessica345 Review Date: 10/12/2021

This is my least favorite ride in all of Disney World. Occasionally, I put myself through it to try to see if I enjoy it, but I always end up hating it. Its only perk is that there's rarely much of a wait (for a reason) and it's air-conditioned. Other than that, it's annoying, boring, and a miserable experience-- not to mention how gross the skunk smell portion of it is. Some say that it's great for children, but I highly disagree. I hated this as a child and still hate it now. If you want a break from the heat and crowds, I'd recommend going to Living With The Land (which is fairly nearby) instead of this.

Pros:

Air-conditioning Little to no wait

Cons:

Annoying, boring ride Gross smell scene Waste of time

Reviewed by Taylor Review Date: 10/01/2021

super fun, perfect for kids or any age.

Pros:

classic, fun, immersive and entertaining

Cons:

not long enough in some spots

Reviewed by scarrtoonspin Review Date: 09/29/2021

I don't care if the ride is not great (which it's not) or if the plot is kind of dumb (which it is), I will always love anything that involved Figment and keeps him alive. Figment = 10/10

Pros:

It has Figment

Cons:

Everything Else

Reviewed by BayouBengal Review Date: 09/27/2021

We loved this ride, my 6 year was especially thrilled with it. It's silly and fun and who doesn't love figment?

Pros:

Figment! It's inside in the AC, low wait times, great for little kids and kids at heart

Cons:

If you're a thrill seeker, this won't do it for you.

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/15/2021

Ok while I would give this ride a 10/10 my spouse hated this ride and made some valid points. While I love the stimulation and the music and figment, the whole ride can be pretty overwhelming for sensory sensitive people. This can be a hit or miss. I love the story and I love the sensory overload you can get from it but others might not. I would strongly recommend that if you are easily overloaded this may not be the ride for you.

Pros:

Figment! Lots of stuff to catch your attention

Cons:

Can be overwhelming for some

Reviewed by KevintheSnipe Review Date: 08/17/2021

One of the worst things I could do is say something bad about Disney and one of their attractions, but this is just not a good ride. I really wanted to like this ride but its just not for me. This attraction is in need of a refurbishment. I never rode the OG version of this attraction so I don’t have any kind of connection to this ride, and I can’t say anything about comparing the current version to the previous versions of the attraction. This ride is just kind of boring. It gets really loud and dark and there are a few points in the ride when there is a loud sound or blast of air that can easily startle someone if they don’t know what’s about to happen. Even though there is no height requirement for this attraction, don’t assume that your kids will be okay with it because they could end up getting very scared from the sudden effects. I don’t really like Figment (sorry) and I won’t be going on this attraction anytime soon.

Pros:

Usually a low wait.

Cons:

Not exciting, outdated, loud, dark and I’m not a big fan of Figment.

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/02/2021

I so wanted to like this ride! I love old school Epcot. I had no idea what to expect when I got on this ride, and I was so disappointed. The skunk smell in the smell room, the outdated figurines, the annoying song, the loud blast at the end... It all annoyed me, to be honest. I wish Figment had a better ride!

Pros:

Figment is cute

Cons:

Bad smells, loud blasts, outdated, overall not enjoyable

Reviewed by CaptainQuick Review Date: 07/31/2021

I mean my yuck sensors kick in. Avoid.

Pros:

Nice for a quick break from the heat. Decent for little kids.

Cons:

Shocked this ride is still here. In need of major update/refurbishment

Reviewed by tayloranne06 Review Date: 07/10/2021

okay so this is prolly my least favorite ride i rode out of all the rides i rode in the whole walt disney, it was really boring and not entertaining, i expected it to be better.

Pros:

something to do if you have time

Cons:

boring and wasn’t fun

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/24/2021

Last time we went to Disney my little brother wanted to go on Journey into Imagination.So I did and Figment kept on getting VERY WEIRD SCENES but it is really good for kids

Pros:

Good ride for kids

Cons:

Figment,The lines are always long

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions