Reviews of Journey into Imagination

Reviewed by SharonP Review Date: 04/22/2021

Cute ride-like the new update one- but will always love the original version. My kids love it so that’s what matters

Pros:

Cute Figment is adorable

Cons:

Wish it was the original version

Reviewed by TalkAboutStank Review Date: 04/21/2021

I'm sorry Journey into Imagination fans. I've rode this ride once and that is plenty. It feels really over the top. The story feels like its slamming you all over the place and never really seems to develop. I don't really know what to say about it other than it is all over the place.

Pros:

Short wait.

Cons:

Really random. A little too "sense-sational"

Reviewed by OrangeWingedDragon Review Date: 04/11/2021

This ride brings back all the feels. Figment is my FAVORITE Disney character, and has been since I was about 6 years old. The theme of this ride is great, and is a wonderful way to relax and enjoy some silly laughs. The only thing keeping me from giving it a 10 is that the original version of this ride, which I remember from my childhood, was definitely better.

Pros:

Ride the whole family can enjoy Nods to original ride Figment is the best Disney character

Cons:

Original iteration was better No thrills at all (teens/thrill seekers may not like)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Pros:

It’s ok

Cons:

No dream finder

Reviewed by ShannonMc Review Date: 03/23/2021

RIP dreamcatcher, you and your hot air blimp are very missed. I still love Figment, but I don't feel the same love for him without you! I do still do this attraction every visit, but it definitely has lost my love for the favorite things about it.

Pros:

Still has the iconic Figment character. Short wait times. Classic Disney that still brings back memories of being a child.

Cons:

No dreamcatcher, no blimp. Disney disappointed with this retheme.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/14/2021

A classic slow moving ride with a catchy song! Good for the whole family. We must ride this every time we go to Epcot because we love Figment.

Pros:

Short wait times, usually doesn't need a fastpass. Has air conditioning, which can be a relief in hot and humid months.

Cons:

Only slightly reminiscent of a better, prior version of the ride that only exists now in our memories, yet will always be compared to it.

Reviewed by Stitchgrrl79 Review Date: 02/23/2021

I am a huge fan of the original and wish they would bring it or an updated version of it back. I think it could use more Figment and I do miss the rainbow tunnel and hands on activities. I recommend this ride to any adult and/or child that has an imagination and an appreciation for the classics.

Pros:

Figment is the cutest character, next to Stitch.

Cons:

Can use an update with more Figment.

Reviewed by ChrissyC Review Date: 02/22/2021

Did not like this ride. I don't think I will ride it again. Also, this is the only version of the ride I've been on. So, I'm not comparing it to the other versions.

Pros:

figment

Cons:

outdated

Reviewed by LizAH08 Review Date: 02/22/2021

This is a fun ride for the family to enjoy. It really gets you into the Epcot world! I've only ever seen this version and my family and I loved it. Figment had my kids giggling!

Pros:

Figment is fun Short wait Family friendly Air conditioning

Cons:

The fart or burp smell. I don't remember, I just know that part was something I could live a lifetime without!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/19/2021

One of the best rides in EPCOT... I did not see the old version, so this one is very good to me

Pros:

Air conditioning and figment is so cute

Cons:

Can sometimes have a decent wait depending on the time of year

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions