Reviews of Mission: SPACE

Ride to space; experience space travel like an astronaut. Two versions Green/Earth (mild) and Orange/Mars (intense) 5 minutes +preshow

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/08/2020

The green side is boring and there are so many warnings that I won’t do the orange side as I get
Motion sickness and am afraid

Pros:

Short lines

Cons:

Green side is boring. Afraid to the orange

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/04/2020

I like this ride but there’s are better things to do in Epcot

Pros:

Fun ride realistic and it really feels like you are in space

Cons:

It isn’t for people who are claustrophobic or motion sickness

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/03/2020

Well Space and Space travel is exciting, If you get dizzy or motion sick easily this is not the ride for you! I've done both, the trip to Mars and orbited Earth and it's one and done for me.

Pros:

Space is cool and they do a great job if you don't get dizzy easily

Cons:

I get dizzy easily and I stay dizzy for awhile which means I don't feel like doing any other rides or eating and in Epcot eating is my favourite!

Reviewed by Braden Review Date: 07/28/2020

I do not like this ride. I went on and felt like I was going to vomit after the ride. It may be cool for some people. If you don’t want to make the same mistake I made do the green mission instead of orange.

Pros:

Can be cool for some people.

Cons:

You feel sick after.

Reviewed by MetallicSplinter Review Date: 07/28/2020

This is for the Green version of the ride.

I love space, I love motion simulators, but this is the worst one I've ever ridden. The ride is basically just staring at a small screen and hitting a switch halfway through. The motion simulation is very slight and there is no consequence of missing the timing of hitting your button. Very boring and very simple, I have to imagine the Orange version is superior.

Pros:

Green version is usually a short wait.

Cons:

Dull. Not visually or physically stimulating. No consequence for not doing you role.

Reviewed by NatalieWay Review Date: 07/14/2020

This is my favorite attraction at Epcot. It's a simulator ride that takes you on a rocket ship ride. There is a less intense (green) and more intense (orange) version. I always do the orange. It's more thrilling, but the G forces do make some people nauseous.

Pros:

Exciting. Super fun. Interesting queue. Usually short lines.

Cons:

Makes some people nauseous.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/01/2020

Mission space was so fun!! I personally went on the orange side and it was very VERY thrilling. If you are claustrophobic I wouldn't recommend this ride however I am claustrophobic and I did enjoy it. It all depends on whether you are comfortable being strapped in really tight and having a screen close to your face. Also I wouldn't reccomend this ride if you have motion sickness. Overall I would definitely ride it again.

Pros:

An amazing thrill ride.

Cons:

Very small spaces and it could potentially make you feel sick.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/16/2020

It was fun! I liked it but it wasn’t my favourite thing in Epcot. By the way I am reviewing the green side. I feel like it’s not as intense as the warnings say it is. I feel like you don’t need a fast pass

Pros:

It feels real. Very pretty view of the earth from space

Cons:

Warnings are intense. It also can jerk you around quite a bit.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/14/2020

Fun ride and intense

Pros:

Very fun an exciting

Cons:

Don’t go on if motion sick.

Reviewed by lolamae2728 Review Date: 04/21/2020

I think this is such a cool ride! I’m amazed at the technology. Really fun for the whole family.

Pros:

Really awesome way to experience space. They really make you feel like an astronaut!

Cons:

People with motion sensitivity or certain conditions really have trouble on this one.

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions