Reviews of Mission: SPACE

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/20/2022

Honestly, it was not fun. They put so much pressure on the ride and it’s such a tight space. I don’t recommend, it made us so disoriented we ended up skipping some other rides. For context I’m a healthy 29 year old and my husband is 32. We won’t be doing this ride ever again.

Pros:

An experience for sure, but one you can possibly live without.

Cons:

Too much pressure. Resulted in nausea and a headache after.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/21/2022

I intended to only ride the tamer Earth mission (green), but was convinced by a sister of mine to ride the Mars mission (orange). I have an intense fear of vomit, so seeing the barf bags in orange immediately set me off, but they have a reason to be there. In fact, I did much better than my sister did afterwards. Green is tame and still enjoyable, but a bit dated and uneventful. It is fun to repeatedly flip switches and hit buttons during the serious mission like my dad did. Don't think about doing that on the orange mission though, they tell you to keep your head forward and it's not just a suggestion, it's a warning. I would have to glance to the side to read the closed captioning and it messes you up! Those warnings for the orange mission deserve to be there, don't take them lightly. I wouldn't ride this again, but the experience was so unique that I had to get an I.D. tag to commemorate the terrifying yet incredible experience. Try it out if you're up for the orange mission's challenge! I am not fit to be an astronaut...

Pros:

Intense experience, unlike many other rides and attractions I've seen and you get to brag about the orange mission (if you go on it) Otherwise, green is great as a warmup and for those who are more sensitive

Cons:

Some rides overhype the experience, orange does not. Those warnings do not mess around (I'm lucky nobody puked on mine, but we came close)

Reviewed by IAmCool68 Review Date: 05/17/2022

Cool ride, does not make me dizzy but WHY DID THEY REMOVE THE DESTINY SONG? THAT SONG WAS THE BEST!

Pros:

Cool Very realistic

Cons:

Orange can make people dizzy Long lines sometimes WHY DID THEY REMOVE DESTINY?????

Reviewed by MissionSpaceLover Review Date: 04/28/2022

This ride is underrated!!! Amazing technology,cool story, awesome feeling!!!

Pros:

Amazing thrills!!! No lines because people are WIMPS!!!

Cons:

People are too afraid to ride!!!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/12/2022

It was an amazing attempt to recreate space travel, BUT it makes you feel horrible on green and orange. The guy next to me used one of the MANY barf bags in the ride. I didn’t even know Disney rides had barf bags.

Pros:

It’s a cool experience

Cons:

It make you feel like throwing up🤢🤮🥴

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/06/2022

The orange side does an excellent job at simulating what an actual rocket launch would feel like. It’s a very unique experience. The green side is great for people prone to motion sickness. I do wish they would update the ride however, it is one of my favorites!

Pros:

Unique experience that simulates a rocket launch, love the feeling of weightlessness/zero gravity, and I also love the G’s at the start of the ride.

Cons:

Do NOT ride if you have motion sickness or a weak stomach. Also, it could use an update.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/07/2022

Do not go on this ride, worst I’ve been on. Motion sickness simulator. I legit felt dizzy for like an hour afterwards. All the footage shown on the ride is old, like from the 90s or something, which doesn’t help with the nausea. It’s so bad with nausea that they warn you like 3 times before hand, and even have bags inside in case you need to throw up lol. I thought I could handle it but nah. I gave it a 2 since I can appreciate them wanting to make it realistic, but I didn’t even really find it fun, the story was kinda lame. I was just focused on how sick I felt the whole time. When I got off I even heard a kid say “I hated that” 😭

Pros:

Attempts to give a realistic take off in a space ship

Cons:

Makes you very nauseous and dizzy, story isn’t very engaging

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/23/2021

It was great mother had to get out before it started because it was to small do not recommend for people with motion sicknesses

Pros:

Fun and good for kids

Cons:

Makes people sick some times

Reviewed by AFanOfDisneyWorld Review Date: 11/01/2021

The idea for this ride is unique, but the overall experience is not great. I have never rode the Orange Version, as I don’t know how it will make me feel, and the Green Version leaves something to be desired.

Pros:

It is an opportunity to go to “space”

Cons:

Motion-sickness

Reviewed by Mollysnumber1fan Review Date: 10/26/2021

I enjoyed both the green and orange side. The orange side didn’t make me dizzy. It did put pressure on my chest like someone was sitting on it, which didn’t bother me but it did other members of my group.

Pros:

Love the theme

Cons:

Can be too thrilling for some

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions