Reviews of Mission: SPACE

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Pros:

Cons:

Hate it

Reviewed by ThrillsOnWheels Review Date: 03/29/2021

Mission: Space is a good ride but not a great one. I think the queue is awesome, particularly the space station. The ride itself is thrilling and the takeoff alone is the best part of the entire experience. However, after that, I the G-Forces are too much especially when you combine them with the tight space that the capsule puts you in and being told to push buttons when you could not be feeling all that well. I also think the graphics seem dated by today's standards.

Pros:

Decorative, immersive, impressive queue. Thrilling launch.

Cons:

Tight spaces. Too much motion by the time the ride is over. Dated graphics.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/29/2021

Mission Space is definitely one of my favorite attractions in EPCOT! The orange side is 100% more intense than the green which I love. I really like that you get to have a choice on whether you want an extremely intense experience or just an intense experience. This ride really makes you feel like you are launching into space. I do prefer roller coasters over simulators, but this is still one of my EPCOT favorites.

Pros:

Very fun and feels like you are in a ship launching into space.

Cons:

may be intense for people with motion sickness.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/28/2021

I think this is the most intense ride in WDW. The orange side is very realistic and just insane. Would not recommend to someone who doesn't like simulators or small spaces. From all the thrill rides in the park, this one should be at the top cause I honestly think it's just as thrilling as Rockin Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror

Pros:

Very Thrilling

Cons:

Very intense

Reviewed by meghanrae Review Date: 03/14/2021

This attractions is very cool...I mean going to space is awesome. However, I never really get motion sick on rides, but this one made me nauseous. The concept is amazing, but my stomach just cannot handle it.

Pros:

Cool to simulate going to space

Cons:

Nauseating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/14/2021

Incredible ride that simulates space flight, where you can pretend to be an astronaut! I love this ride, but will only go on the Green side because of severe propensity for motion sickness. I usually take dramamine before going to the park (it lasts about 8 hours) and then am able to ride without negative effects.

Pros:

unique dark ride, short wait time

Cons:

motion sickness on the Orange side

Reviewed by AshBake330 Review Date: 02/26/2021

I've ridden both sides and orange side has a definitely more interesting story. I've taken antinausea meds before riding this attraction and let's just say the meds did not help.Definitely cannot ride this attraction anymore.

Pros:

Experiencing what astronauts experience

Cons:

Extremely nauseating! Confining space

Reviewed by Jennyleigh1020 Review Date: 02/23/2021

This is one of my favorite rides! My youngest is 10 and the Orange section is one ride she has to do every time we’re at Epcot! My son, is a teenager and agrees. After everything we heard, we were so worried. However after our first time we LOVED it!

Pros:

Most intense ride at Disney!

Reviewed by LizAH08 Review Date: 02/22/2021

This is my 2nd favorite ride (behind Soaring)! It creates an actual idea of what it would be like to go to space. I don't get sick on rides so I'm not sure what other people are talking about. I've only rode the orange side and I love it! My daughter (8 at the time) also enjoyed it and wants to ride it again with me this year (she'll be 11 by then).

Pros:

Allows you to experience going to space Awesome G-forces

Cons:

No cons! Go ride this attraction!

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 02/19/2021

Absolutely awesome ride. I didn’t know what to expect going in, but it was truly like nothing I had ever felt before. I will say the warnings aren’t a joke. If you get even a little motion sick, this isn’t for you. I had a ton of fun, but I have seen people who had to spend a lot of time recovering afterwards

Pros:

Unique experience, fun

Cons:

Definitely not for those with any motion sickness issues

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions