Reviews of Spaceship Earth

Reviewed by AshBake330 Review Date: 03/01/2021

Great indoor ride, slow moving and relaxing. Love the looking at future self at the end.

Pros:

Slow and relaxing Wait times not too long

Cons:

Too slow at times

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/24/2021

my favorite ride ever! so cool to learn about the past and it is so slow and enjoyable

Pros:

its the ride in the epcot ball!

Cons:

none at all!!!

Reviewed by LizAH08 Review Date: 02/22/2021

This is my oldest's favorite ride and I love it also. On our first trip to Disney, we rode it 6 times, I think because my daughter loved it so much. It is relaxing, educational, and interactive! We hate to see the old version go one day, but we are excited to see what Disney has in store for the ride.

Pros:

Perfect family ride Air conditioning Line moves fast Educational Interactive Relaxing Long attraction

Cons:

The smell throws me off a bit.

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 02/19/2021

An Epcot essential & you shouldn’t leave the park without riding it. The ride vehicles, scents, & animatronics are all very cool. The lighting in some areas is so dim that you can hardly see anything. But still a classic. Ride this version while you can before the eventual refurb/update

Pros:

Classic, relaxing, cool animatronics

Cons:

Not always well lit enough to see, not going to be around forever

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2021

I love this ride but it desperately needs to be updated.

Pros:

It is very relaxing and informative.

Cons:

It can get really boring on parts of it. It needs to be updated

Reviewed by DrSeekersDinoPuppet Review Date: 02/16/2021

I am a history nerd so this ride is the ultimate for me. You get to travel through history in the EPCOT BFB (Big Freakin' Ball) and listen to Dame Judy Dench. What more could you ask for? I would like the smell of the Library at Alexandria burning to be pumped into my life forever. I am thrilled that they have stopped the plans to renovate this perfect attraction.

Pros:

Every second on this attraction is a Pro

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/20/2021

Fun ride to learn on

Pros:

fun and relaxing

Cons:

Stops a lot.

Reviewed by GraceElizabeth Review Date: 01/12/2021

I personally love this ride. I have loved it since I was 8 years old. It truly is amazing, and it's really cool how you can into the Epcot ball.

Pros:

Educational and entertaining for older kids and adults.

Cons:

Might be a little too long for littler kids.

Reviewed by KayleyB17 Review Date: 01/03/2021

This is a cool historical ride. It definitely needs updating but that will come once they do the refurb. Also really cool you get to go inside the Epcot ball.

Pros:

Indoors (a/c) You get to go inside the ball

Cons:

Outdated

Reviewed by apollomimi Review Date: 01/02/2021

This is a really interesting ride for all interested in history or people with a longer attention span - so I loved it! But even if you are only riding to tick it off your Disney Rides Bucket List, it's a nice, relaxing experience which gives you some air conditioning, a break from the crowds, and some fairly interesting facts, all for a relatively short wait!

Pros:

Interesting Classic Air conditioning Relaxing Almost guaranteed short wait

Cons:

A little long/ in depth for younger kids to fully appreciate If longer wait can feel time was wasted

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions