Reviews of Spaceship Earth

Reviewed by Liverlips59 Review Date: 05/29/2022

I haven't gone on this ride since 2004 and obviously it's changed a lot, most of it for the better. The Judi Dench narration is inspired and a decided improvement on the original. The interactive activities I could do without, however I see the point of it but that said they could do way better.

Pros:

Judi Dench. Clever little Judi Dench. Judi Dench.

Cons:

Interactive activities

Reviewed by DisneyNewbie41 Review Date: 04/10/2022

With high crowds was so nice to walk on with no wait! Liked all the scenes and loved all the stations after the ride!

Pros:

Low wait, fun and interesting. Fun activities after the ride!

Cons:

My picture on the ride was unavailable

Reviewed by BayouBengal Review Date: 02/22/2022

Nice indoor dark ride, not a must do but it's definitely a great filler attraction.

Pros:

Inside in the air conditioning, you might actually learn something!

Cons:

The kids might not enjoy this one, it's slow moving and not exactly exciting

Reviewed by thesfamily Review Date: 02/21/2022

My husband, me and our daughter weren't very fond of this ride, we found it to be a bit boring. Would not recommended.

Pros:

Educational, relaxing

Cons:

Can be a bit boring for some

Reviewed by Perkisizing Review Date: 02/12/2022

This ride is educational and cool, but boy oh oh boy does it do a good job of making you relaxed! Yeah I have at times wanted to take a nap on this ride, but that isn’t a bad thing! And the fact that this ride is long… entertainment and be relaxed? What’s not to like?

Pros:

Educational, long, relaxing

Cons:

Zzzzzzzzzz

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/11/2022

Really fun ride, could use an update and newer ride vehicles.

Pros:

Awesome memorable lines, cool scenes

Cons:

Ride vehicles are hard and plastic, the audio-animatronics could use an update

Reviewed by MJandJimmy Review Date: 01/26/2022

Classic. Classic. Classic.

A must do for each trip. I'm glad to have experienced it again after so many years away from the parks.

Pros:

Just an overall fun ride.

Cons:

I love this ride, but it does need a refresh.

Reviewed by JilllE Review Date: 12/04/2021

This is by far my favorite ride at EPCOT. I'm sure that's largely due to the nostalgia, but I always take a ride on Spaceship Earth several times during my visit. Dame Judi Dench is a wonderful narrator through this very relaxing and educational jaunt through the history of human communication. If a storm is brewing I always hop in this line if I'm nearby even if I've already ridden it once...or twice... This ride transports me back to my childhood.

Pros:

Inside so it's cool & get's you out of the weather It's long so a perfect place to rest your aching feet while enjoying a fabulous attraction. It's part of EPCOT history. Line moves quickly. The smells.

Cons:

Try and tell me one.....

Reviewed by BrittS117 Review Date: 11/23/2021

I adore Judi Dench and loved being able to listen to her narrate this ride. I thought the first half of the ride was very good and paced well. Towards the end, I felt the jumps in time were a little rushed and hurried. I felt a little motion sick when going through the darkness with just the stars, but I'm sure I'm probably the only one who is that sensitive for it to bother them.

Pros:

Fun relaxing ride through history

Reviewed by Mollysnumber1fan Review Date: 10/26/2021

I found this ride entertaining because I love history. However everyone else in my family found it brining. I would definitely ride again but it wouldn’t be a “must do” attraction for us.

Pros:

Love the history & you get to go into the “Big golf ball”!!!

Cons:

Can be boring for non-history loving people

Other topics in EPCOT Rides and Attractions