Reviews of American Adventure Pavilion

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 02/23/2021

It has a great attraction, has a good BBQ restaurant, The Voices of Liberty are amazing, during festivals they have AMAZING lobster rolls!

Pros:

Food, attraction, Voices of Liberty

Cons:

The shopping is pretty underwhelming

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/19/2021

It could have an actual ride, not just a show, but the show is incredible

Pros:

My trip is not complete without watching the American Adventure

Cons:

The food is not that great and the show would be boring if you did not like history, but my mom uses it as a place to take a nap

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 05/01/2020

I think I'm like most people when they say, "An American Pavilion? Why do you need that? We're IN America!" I think I might feel differently had they immersed you into the area like they do in most of the other pavilions, but America leaves you feeling like they just threw something in that spot to represent. It doesn't feel like any love went into the area at all. All of the other areas have plants and cultural things to show you what it's like to truly BE in that place. I guess this pavilion does represent...we have zero culture lol. Unless you are going to see the American Adventure (which is great, if a bit long) this pavilion is a complete walk by.

Pros:

Wonderful anamatronic show inside AND you can't miss Voices of Liberty. I still mourn American Vybe.

Cons:

Nothing to see here folks. Lack of landscape to represent.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/01/2020

Big footprint, small value for the space used

Pros:

It has an attraction

Cons:

The attraction is lame

Reviewed by AmandaG823 Review Date: 04/30/2020

I absolutely love the American Adventure show. It is so moving and almost always brings me to tears. The food is good and the entertainment during the festivals is fun.

Pros:

Shows, atmosphere

Cons:

Food could be better

Reviewed by ChallengerHK1 Review Date: 04/30/2020

The American Adventure is a difficult review for me. On the one hand, the American Adventure show is for me the best attraction in Epcot. On the other hand, thre's little else to recommend the pavilion except for the Voices of Liberty, which is also outstanding. I have to give it a 9 since it's my top never-miss when I'm in Epcot.

Pros:

Tug at your heartstrings American Adventure show; hauntingly beautiful Voices of Liberty performances.

Cons:

Nothing else to see. Not even a sit-down restaurant.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/30/2020

Love the movie

Pros:

Love the movie

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/15/2020

Looking forward to trying the new quick service restaurant on our next visit

Pros:

The Liberty singers. Banter between Mark Twain and Benjamin Franklin during the show.

Cons:

Needs more variety in shopping choices

Reviewed by JanelleB Review Date: 04/13/2020

I would not spend much time here. Just a quick look in store, bathroom break and maybe a funnel cake. If a festival going on more to see. I would take in the show and if you can catch the singers, they are great.

Pros:

Ladies of Liberty Show is great for a break and learn something

Cons:

Shopping Food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/13/2020

Good showcase

Pros:

Show

Cons:

Needs better choice of foods

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions