Reviews of Carousel of Progress

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/15/2021

This is a classic. It is a must do for any true Disney fan! Yes it is cheesy yes it is 100% dated BUT it is such a great story line, the music is wonderful (and just as a warning super catchy you will hum it for the rest of the day) and there is cushy seating and A/C!

Pros:

Great story A/C cushy seats

Cons:

The song will be stuck in your head all day.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/11/2021

I love this attraction! I feel like it’s very underrated and deserves more love. It’s a classic, it’s air conditioned, and the rotating theater is always a fun experience. It can definitely use some updating especially in the last scene but I think it’s outdated elements also add some charm to the attraction!

Pros:

Relaxing, nice break from heat, entertaining show

Cons:

Some scenes need updating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/07/2021

I have always really enjoyed this attraction! Although it can get kind of boring!! Especially if you have seen it many times like I have!!! Some people might say that it is a great place to take a nap!!! But I usually stay awake because I really enjoy the show!

Pros:

It is a classic attraction and is very enjoyable!!!

Cons:

It can be boring and may cause some people to take a nap!!

Reviewed by CaptainQuick Review Date: 07/31/2021

A classic WDW ride and an original ride of Walt Disney. Disney addicts will make it a must do.

Pros:

Air conditioning for 20 minutes! A great place to get your kids down for a nap... or yourself!

Cons:

Can be boring.

Reviewed by Juliana Review Date: 07/06/2021

Amazing, underrated classic that deserves better. It's a ride designed by Walt Disney himself and it has stayed that way as it should. I feel as though the word "dated" makes it seem boring and in need of an update, but this ride does not need to be updated. It is better to keep this fabulous piece of Disney history as close to Walt's vision as possible.

Pros:

Catchy song, Air conditioning, historical significance

Cons:

people sometimes walk out during the show and the experience can be a little messed up because of that

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/30/2021

It is an awesome ride and tells a great story. It also has a cute soundtrack and will leave you and your family singing it for the rest of the day.

Pros:

Such a cute ride and gives a great message.

Cons:

It is very old and the animatronics don't move well

Reviewed by Journeytomickey Review Date: 06/30/2021

It's a classic you just have to do! But once a trip is enough. Once the door was stuck and we couldn't exit so we had to do the entire show again... Not great back to back

Pros:

AC and you get to sit down, it's a classic, you rotate!

Cons:

Little slow

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/29/2021

This is a must do when I go by myself but when I go with kids they always get bored and the ride is dated so yeah I recommend it because it is also educational

Pros:

Educational,Classic,

Cons:

Boring for kids,Dated

Reviewed by DaisyIsMyHomeGirl Review Date: 06/27/2021

I will always go on this when I visit Magic Kingdom. The history alone is worth it but I understand how this would not be good for your kids. I find the outdated parts funny and kind of don’t ever want them to change.

Pros:

Air conditioning Longer thing to sit on for a good 20 minutes for those who need a break Great music

Cons:

May be too long for young children Can’t leave once you enter the theater

Reviewed by ThankThePhoeniciansInTheLaughingPlace Review Date: 06/14/2021

A true Disney classic. This attraction is always a must do for me because of how much of a history addict I am when it comes to Disney. I've even done this attraction by myself because of how much of a must do this attraction is. Walt personally had a hand in creating this attraction.

Pros:

Walt had a hand in creating this Good Break during a long day Not usually a long wait

Cons:

Some may consider this too long

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions