Reviews of Fairytale Garden with Merida from Brave

Reviewed by floridakrc Review Date: 12/15/2020

The most I've ever interacted with a character. Merida taught my sisters and I how to shoot with a bow and arrow. It was a wonderful experience.

Pros:

You're not rushed through the character interaction. Merida teaches you how to hold a bow and shoot an arrow. The themed setting makes for some great photos.

Cons:

The line is long because Merida spends so much time with each guest. Still worth it in my opinion because the experience is a lot more than just taking a photo.

Reviewed by Lauraandizzy1 Review Date: 12/12/2020

It is a great character meet and greet and there is a lot of interaction

Pros:

You can use Meridas bow and arrow 🏹

Cons:

No cons

Reviewed by Mommyof3sonsxo Review Date: 12/06/2020

I always love meeting with Merida when my children and I go to the Magic Kingdom! The actors are fantastic and the experience is genuine because they are very in character and the pictures are great! I love the hours for the greeting. It’s very magical and by the castle!

Pros:

Genuine experience, Excellent character acting, Great for everyone, Cute activities before

Cons:

Long lines, long wait time

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/14/2020

I would like to start with my son is 17years old and has Aspergers Merida was one of his MUST meet characters and she did not disappoint. She was spot on and an amazing meet that my son still gushes about.

Pros:

The set up area is adorable, super friendly, didn't rush the interaction and we got some amazing photos.

Cons:

The waiting line is right in the sun.

Reviewed by NatalieWay Review Date: 07/14/2020

If you love Merida or the movie Brave, this is a must. She's one of my favorites so I adore this character interaction!

Pros:

Meet Merida. Great pictures.

Cons:

If you don't care about meeting characters or meeting Merida specifically, it's not a must do.

Reviewed by Sheri10s Review Date: 06/02/2020

Good Character Meet/Greet.

Pros:

Good Interaction.

Cons:

My kids are growing up and I think for our next trip we won't do any meet & greets. If you have young kids I recommend it but for everyone else not so much.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/25/2020

I remember as a kid meeting Merida was one of the longest and best character interactions I have ever experienced.

Pros:

A fun character interaction for littler kids.

Cons:

Can have really long lines.

Reviewed by disvetkayla Review Date: 05/17/2020

Cute, fun, your kids will love it!

Pros:

You get to hangout with her for a good chunk of time!

Cons:

Usually a long wait

Reviewed by Liv Review Date: 05/16/2020

The greatest princess experience you will have and her character is much more personable than many of the other princesses. She also spends a good chunk of time with her visitors.

Pros:

Amazing theming, good amount of time spent with guests.

Cons:

ALWAYS A LONG WAIT

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/15/2020

She is my favorite character and I recommend doing it

Pros:

It is so much fun to meet her and she is really funny

Cons:

The line gets really long for it

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions