Reviews of Enchanted Tales with Belle

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/26/2021

This was ok, but honestly a waste of an attraction and my time. I would've rather it been a meet and greet with Belle. My children would've gotten more unique one on one time with her that way instead of this whole spectacle.

Pros:

Unique and different character experience.

Cons:

Much less personal than most character meet and greets and a waste of time when all your kids want to do is hug and talk to Belle.

Reviewed by Jessie Review Date: 02/16/2021

So fun for kids who want to be part of the “story”. Nice interaction with Belle.

Pros:

Belle, cool affects, interactive show, great for kids

Cons:

Same ol story

Reviewed by DrSeekersDinoPuppet Review Date: 02/15/2021

Okay you may not think this attraction is for you if you are over the age of 10, but I must implore you to do it at least once to see the queue through Maurice's cottage and eventually to see the Armoire in the Beast's Castle. It still amazes me how we are transported to the castle, and once you are watching Belle and her "actors" retell the story you'll realize how much fun you are having.

Pros:

Innovative queue and a fresh change of pace from the typical Magic Kingdom attraction

Cons:

If you have children who may be shy or have stage fright, they may get anxiety over being picked, but talk to a Cast Member and they will make sure they have a good time too.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/07/2021

I had a wonderful experience during this show. I’ve always felt like Disney is for anyone of any age. I’d hate to say it, but for myself and all of my friends who have gone when we were young kids, none of us remember it. Like. At all. So this attraction there were a lot of kids and I always feel a little embarrassed getting so excited when it seems like everyone is just paying attention to the kids in the room. A cast member saw that my friends and I wanted to go see Belle after the show, but we were hesitant because the other 20 adults in the room were just letting their kids go to the front, but he encouraged us to go up too. It was very observant and kind of him to notice us and to understand that we also love Belle. He made my day!

Pros:

So much fun!

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/20/2021

It is cute and interactive.

Pros:

If kids love Belle and acting they will love this.

Cons:

Long lines.

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 01/12/2021

I don't often go in here, but this is the perfect attraction for any kid that loves a fairytale. The magic of imagineering is really showcased here, the kids get to get in on the action, and Belle herself makes an appearance. If this had debuted when I was a child, I'm not sure I would've done much else but do this over and over again.

Pros:

Great imagineering, Belle (!), and interactive

Cons:

Not really a form of entertainment for adults without kids

Reviewed by Lauraandizzy1 Review Date: 12/12/2020

It’s a lovely attraction for all the family

Pros:

All the family can join in

Cons:

The outdoor queue area is boring

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/06/2020

Good concept but kinda long and you don’t really get to interact with belle

Pros:

Show-style

Cons:

You don’t get a private meet and greet with belle

Reviewed by HibiscusMom218 Review Date: 11/30/2020

A cute activity. Not a ride but more of an immersive experience. The mirror door is amazing. My 6yo got picked to be Maurice (pre-covid visit)!

Pros:

Fun and Interactive Some seriously cool magic effects A calmer indoor activity Kids (and some grownups) get to be part of the show

Cons:

If you have shy kids, may not be a good choice

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

Very cute experience. Definitely geared toward families with younger children. I like that it is interactive and there is a great humor aspect included. I love the meet and great with Belle at the end and the unique signed bookmarks that you get to take home. My daughter has autism and they took some extra time with her to make sure she got to see Belle and interact with her after the show because she was a bit over stimulated with everyone in the room. My son who is more of a pirate than a prince enjoyed the experience, but chose not to do the meet and greet.

Pros:

Super fun if you have little kids, especially if they are a little prince or princess. Funny and interactive. Cast was incredibly accommodating and went out of their way to care for my family.

Cons:

Probably not the best attraction if you have teens or don't have children at all. Is a little long which can be a draw back if you are crunched for time or trying to do a lot of things in one day.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions