Reviews of Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Serving Lunch and Dinner

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/lunch-dinner
Child Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by DArcese Review Date: 03/25/2020

AMAZING! The best pizza my family and I have had outside of Italy. A staple on every one of our trips!

Pros:

The pizza!!!! The food and drink selection is great. Also, we love the gigantic pizza ovens named after the different Italian volcanoes.

Cons:

Can be a little noisy or loud. Service sometimes is excellent, sometimes takes a little bit, but if you're not in a hurry, it's okay!

Reviewed by StephanieAnn Review Date: 03/19/2020

amazing!

Pros:

the pizza was delicious. we also had fettuccine and it was the best I've ever had. We will be eating here every time we go to Disney now!

Cons:

prices can be high.

Reviewed by memymoe Review Date: 03/17/2020

Only real pizza place in Disney. Service is 50/50 though. Sometimes they’re great sometimes they take an hour you get your order.

Pros:

Good pizza

Cons:

Inconsistent service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/16/2020

We eat here every time we visit WDW and we LOVE it! It’s our only dining must do on property. We love lots of places, but this is our fav. The pizza is always amazing!

Pros:

Best pizza anywhere!

Cons:

You have to enter EPCOT and get to the back of World Showcase to get to this restaurant, so not easy to just pop in for dinner.

Reviewed by Disneyrvdad Review Date: 03/15/2020

This is a must for us every visit. The pizza is amazing. A family of 4 we have yet to finish a large. Highly recommended.

Pros:

Price Wood fire Staff

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/25/2020

All the food at our table was excellent. We could've saved ourselves some money by sharing pizzas (they were huge!). We were welcomed in without a reservation. Our server, Marco was super friendly. We had a great time here.

Pros:

Amazing food, great service

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

Pizza is AMAZING! Great appetizers, too! Service was a little slow, but they were busy. Nice atmosphere but a little loud.

Pros:

Pizza is a must The sauce is made with San Marzano tomatoes. You can taste the difference. Trust me.

Cons:

Loud restaurant

Reviewed by jcjohns91107 Review Date: 01/20/2020

Great pizza and food. Service is ok. Need a reservation because wait can be long even with one.

Pros:

Cons:

Noisy, service.

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 01/04/2020

My favorite restaurant in all of WDW. I love pizza and they make authentic Italian pizza here. So much better than any pizza I've ever tasted! The homemade fruit juice strawberry cooler drink was delicious. Great service. We've eaten here 3 years in a row now. Had dinner 12/04/19. Deluxe dining plan two adults $129.93.

Pros:

Favorite restaurant in WDW, pizza, service, great Italian food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/22/2019

No visit to Disney World would be complete for me without a meal at Via Napoli. My carciofi pizza never disappoints and we also enjoyed the sea bass and chicken marsala. This visit we tried cocktails rather than wine and we made good choices. Same with dessert-tiramisu was excellent. Our waiter Andrea was so nice and so funny. We were celebrating my birthday and a group of waiters serenaded me with a rousing song-so much fun. I'll eat here again next visit!

Pros:

Food and waiters