Reviews of Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Other Menus at Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/13/2021

Fantastic Pizza! The service was a bit slow, buuut if you can get a window seat or seat outside you can people watch or have an ok spot to view fireworks.

Pros:

Great Pizza, Cool Atmosphere

Cons:

Slow service, Don't get pasta here its not as good as other restaurants

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/05/2021

pizza is spot on!

Pros:

pizza and sangria a must!

Cons:

its slightly hectic and loud inside

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/06/2021

I wanted to love this place. The pizza was incredible. Loved the calamari. But we waited forever for our food and in Disney, time is money too.

Pros:

Awesome pizza, great calamari

Cons:

Way too long (30 min after finishing apps) to get our meal.

Reviewed by DisneyMama714 Review Date: 06/23/2021

This place has forever ruined pizza for me. I told the waitress that I may have to move to Orlando just so I can be closer to this place. Even my extremely picky son said how yummy it was. This will be a must do from now on!

Pros:

authentic pizza, atmosphere is awesome, wait staff is amazing!

Cons:

Hard to get a reservation

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/08/2021

One of the best pizza's in Italy. Also with arancini! I studied abroad in Naples, specifically ancient roman art and architecture. And this restaurant does great with the decor and theme. The walls are covered with the same wall paintings you can see in museums taken from the Villa of Livia after excavation! Great throwback to my college days, and fun to know the details imagineers take to make experiences authentic.

Pros:

Great pizza and very authentic theming

Cons:

Can't think of any besides maybe loud and crowded at times, it is pizza and a more affordable sit down restaurant, so very popular and busy

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 05/15/2021

This is the best pizza on property full stop. The year it opened we went here 3 times during our week visit. I wish I could order this to my home.

Pros:

Delicious

Cons:

It can be sort of loud in the restaurant

Reviewed by MTomuschatxDisney Review Date: 04/21/2021

The pizza here is to absolutely to die for- best I have ever had in my life. My boyfriend and I got the Quattro formaggi pizza and added the sausage on top as our meat. The pizza was huge!! Much bigger than I expected and the crust is unbelievable-coming from someone who hates pizza crust normally lol. I wish I remember our waitress’ name (maybe Julia???) but she was also so nice and amazing service! Plus the water cups were funky looking and I like that haha. Definitely a new place for us to frequently return to year after year!

Pros:

BEST PIZZA IN YOUR LIFE

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by QueenBlackFrost Review Date: 04/07/2021

Went here on my last two trips (Jan 2020 & Oct 2020) and had an exceptional experience both times. The staff here are really friendly and the pizza is incredible! Any other place I've had woodfired pizza, the bottom is charred. Here it was not burned; they have truly perfected the art of creating pizza. I plan to return on all future trips!

Pros:

Friendly staff, food arrived quickly, amazing taste, beautiful ambiance

Reviewed by Kate18902 Review Date: 04/07/2021

Via Napoli easily worked its way into one of our families favorite resteraunts. The food was great, hot and fresh, and the service was great as well. The portion sizes were huge for the price and the atmosphere was family friendly. We loved the wood-fired pizza oven. This is a must do for our family every time we come to Epcot.

Pros:

good food, great service, atmosphere, portion sizes

Cons:

n/a

Reviewed by Tiki-on-Tiktin Review Date: 03/31/2021

We’ve been to Via Napoli many times. It is a “must do” on most of our trips because we get reliably great pizza that is similar to the pizza we’ve had at Lombardo’s in NYC. It’s the kind of pizza that you wistfully think about when you’re back at home, 400 miles away, and eating a sad pizza from a national delivery chain. Also, the salad that you have to split between two people is AMAZING. Where do they get those pickled mushrooms and cherry peppers??? Sigh. I love you, Via Napoli, and I’ll see ya’ real soon.

Pros:

Delicious pizza that you can’t get anywhere else

Cons:

Occasionally slow/indifferent service