Reviews of Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Serving Lunch and Dinner

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/lunch-dinner
Child Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by RebeccaAspinall Review Date: 07/15/2020

I know it is brick oven pizza, and with that, there will be some form of burnt on the bottom. However, the pizza we got, which was a large cheese, was completely black on the bottom. Not areas, the entire bottom. We tried to have our server know and maybe order something else, but she never returned. A new server showed up 10 minutes later with the check and disappeared. Saying all this, we will most likely try this again, as it might have been a bad day for her.

Pros:

Atmosphere is beautiful

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 06/20/2020

Good Italian food.

Pros:

Lots of choice on the menu

Cons:

Very loud depending on the what time you go

Reviewed by atc8987 Review Date: 06/01/2020

Authentic Italian pizza that never disappoints! Absolutely the best pizza in Walt Disney World.

Pros:

Authentic pizza Very kind wait staff

Cons:

Could be hard to get a table at dinner without a reservation.

Reviewed by MaxiMouse17 Review Date: 05/24/2020

As an Italian I loved the food and vibe in this dining location. We go here every visit to Disney. The waiters and waitresses are also very Italian and kind! On my last visit I even met a new friend coincidentally!

Pros:

Great food, great ambiance

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/21/2020

I went to Via Napoli with my parents. It was a great experience and the food was great!

Pros:

Great food, lots of seats, inside.

Cons:

A bit pricy

Reviewed by DArcese Review Date: 03/25/2020

AMAZING! The best pizza my family and I have had outside of Italy. A staple on every one of our trips!

Pros:

The pizza!!!! The food and drink selection is great. Also, we love the gigantic pizza ovens named after the different Italian volcanoes.

Cons:

Can be a little noisy or loud. Service sometimes is excellent, sometimes takes a little bit, but if you're not in a hurry, it's okay!

Reviewed by StephanieAnn Review Date: 03/19/2020

amazing!

Pros:

the pizza was delicious. we also had fettuccine and it was the best I've ever had. We will be eating here every time we go to Disney now!

Cons:

prices can be high.

Reviewed by memymoe Review Date: 03/17/2020

Only real pizza place in Disney. Service is 50/50 though. Sometimes they’re great sometimes they take an hour you get your order.

Pros:

Good pizza

Cons:

Inconsistent service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/16/2020

We eat here every time we visit WDW and we LOVE it! It’s our only dining must do on property. We love lots of places, but this is our fav. The pizza is always amazing!

Pros:

Best pizza anywhere!

Cons:

You have to enter EPCOT and get to the back of World Showcase to get to this restaurant, so not easy to just pop in for dinner.

Reviewed by Disneyrvdad Review Date: 03/15/2020

This is a must for us every visit. The pizza is amazing. A family of 4 we have yet to finish a large. Highly recommended.

Pros:

Price Wood fire Staff