Reviews of Chefs de France – Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Chefs de France

Chefs de France

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/13/2021

We ate here on our honeymoon in Sept. 2019. My spouse had the Duck a'la orange and I had a seafood dish. I would have given a 10/10 BUT my partners duck was not particularly good. While My food was perfect and well seasoned, my spouses was rather bland and boring...the duck was particularly chewy (I cook a lot of duck at home and it should not be chewy). The soups were fantastic I had the french onion and my spouse had the lobster bisque and the dessert was SO tasty.

Pros:

Soups and Desserts are delicious, Great wine selection and good mixed drinks

Cons:

Entrees are pretty hit or miss as far as seasoning.

Reviewed by DisneyMama714 Review Date: 06/23/2021

Overall, this was a one and done for me. I ordered a salad and french onion soup and was very disappointed. My husband loved his Ratatouille though so I guess it's hit or miss flavor-wise. The biggest downfall is that it was $94 before tip for the two of us to eat there. That's an expensive soup and salad!

Pros:

Gorgeous inside, service was wonderful, castmembers are awesome

Cons:

Too expensive for what it is, bland food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/01/2021

Was really looking forward to this meal - we opted for the prix fixe for both of us, and both of us left almost our entire meal on the plate. The steak tasted like canned dog food, and the chocolate "mousse" was dense to the point of being difficult to eat. Even the bread was hard and stale. I hope it was an off day, but we won't be going again to find out.

Pros:

server was very friendly and pleasant

Cons:

food

Reviewed by mollybee72 Review Date: 05/26/2021

I love the atmosphere It was truly like eating in a fancy French restaurant (except my server spoke 0 French-LOL)
The drink he suggested (French Martini) was AMAZING. The Bread was great and he even offered to give me more to take home. I got the boeuf bourguignon and it was just okay. It was a lot fattier and did not have as much flavour as I thought it would. But I got the chocolate tart and it was great. My seat was not in a great location . away from any windows and stuck in a corner. It was late and not manty tables so I don't get why I was put in the corner. But I was by myself. maybe that's why.

Pros:

Great Cast members Beautiful restaurant Pri Fix Meals

Cons:

My Entre was just okay Server did not speak French

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 04/22/2021

Delicious food, excellent service in a unique and beautiful location. Feels like dining in France!

Pros:

Excellent menu and wine selection; great waitstaff , located in the heart of Epcot .

Cons:

Sometime difficult to book a table.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/30/2021

Grateful

Pros:

Apart from the food it was amazing, I have to startle the attention of Marta and the manager Jean Luc, specifically with my son's food and the alternatives they gave him. They insist and satisfy my son (special condition).

Cons:

Everything excellent

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/16/2021

WOW! Let me just say, I did not think I'd love authentic French food so much but everything was great. Our waiter, Dylan, was the sweetest. We did the Pre Fixe menu and got one app, one entree, and one dessert, plus a glass of wine and a glass of soda. We did the snail (better than I thought, the garlic sauce it is in WAS AMAZING), the beef bourigneou (spelled that wrong), and some chocolate dish. Honestly, everything was great. No complaints at all. Highly recommend

Pros:

The atmosphere was very sophisticated and romantic. Service was quick! The food was AMAZING!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 03/16/2021

Incredible food, beautiful restaurant with exceptional service. Always our first choice to bring guests or to indulge ourselves.

Pros:

Amazing menu with consistent quality. Beautiful atmosphere. Exceptional service!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Stitchgrrl79 Review Date: 01/08/2021

French food is my favorite type of cuisine and since I know of Epcot is said to have some of the best food in the World Showcase, I was looking forward to having some of the best French food ever. Not the case. I used to love going to The Au Petite Cafe in the France pavilion as a kid but this was nothing like it. Basic French faire that was nothing to write home about. Would just stick with the bakery next time.

Pros:

Nice atmosphere. Good service.

Cons:

Basic menu. Bland flavors.

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

I had my birthday dinner here and it was okay. The restaurant is a bustling cafe with the tables very close to one another. It feels like they try to fit as many people as they can in the restaurant. Our server was very pleasant and efficient. You receive complimentary baguette and butter to start your meal. For appetizers we tried the lobster bisque and French onion soup. Both were fine. For entrees my boyfriend ordered the steak frites and I ordered the beef bourguignon. My boyfriend enjoyed his entree. It came with a lot of fries! The beef bourguignon was very tender but lacked flavor. I typically never salt and pepper my food but this needed it. It was so much better once seasoned. For dessert we enjoyed the sorbet and the creme brûlée. Both were good. Since it was my birthday they brought out my dessert with a birthday candle and sang to me. It was a nice gesture. I didn't love this meal but it wasn't bad either.

Pros:

Beautiful cafe atmosphere, good service, large portions

Cons:

Food could be better