Reviews of Chefs de France – Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Chefs de France

Chefs de France

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 04/22/2021

Delicious food, excellent service in a unique and beautiful location. Feels like dining in France!

Pros:

Excellent menu and wine selection; great waitstaff , located in the heart of Epcot .

Cons:

Sometime difficult to book a table.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/30/2021

Grateful

Pros:

Apart from the food it was amazing, I have to startle the attention of Marta and the manager Jean Luc, specifically with my son's food and the alternatives they gave him. They insist and satisfy my son (special condition).

Cons:

Everything excellent

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/16/2021

WOW! Let me just say, I did not think I'd love authentic French food so much but everything was great. Our waiter, Dylan, was the sweetest. We did the Pre Fixe menu and got one app, one entree, and one dessert, plus a glass of wine and a glass of soda. We did the snail (better than I thought, the garlic sauce it is in WAS AMAZING), the beef bourigneou (spelled that wrong), and some chocolate dish. Honestly, everything was great. No complaints at all. Highly recommend

Pros:

The atmosphere was very sophisticated and romantic. Service was quick! The food was AMAZING!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 03/16/2021

Incredible food, beautiful restaurant with exceptional service. Always our first choice to bring guests or to indulge ourselves.

Pros:

Amazing menu with consistent quality. Beautiful atmosphere. Exceptional service!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Stitchgrrl79 Review Date: 01/08/2021

French food is my favorite type of cuisine and since I know of Epcot is said to have some of the best food in the World Showcase, I was looking forward to having some of the best French food ever. Not the case. I used to love going to The Au Petite Cafe in the France pavilion as a kid but this was nothing like it. Basic French faire that was nothing to write home about. Would just stick with the bakery next time.

Pros:

Nice atmosphere. Good service.

Cons:

Basic menu. Bland flavors.

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

I had my birthday dinner here and it was okay. The restaurant is a bustling cafe with the tables very close to one another. It feels like they try to fit as many people as they can in the restaurant. Our server was very pleasant and efficient. You receive complimentary baguette and butter to start your meal. For appetizers we tried the lobster bisque and French onion soup. Both were fine. For entrees my boyfriend ordered the steak frites and I ordered the beef bourguignon. My boyfriend enjoyed his entree. It came with a lot of fries! The beef bourguignon was very tender but lacked flavor. I typically never salt and pepper my food but this needed it. It was so much better once seasoned. For dessert we enjoyed the sorbet and the creme brûlée. Both were good. Since it was my birthday they brought out my dessert with a birthday candle and sang to me. It was a nice gesture. I didn't love this meal but it wasn't bad either.

Pros:

Beautiful cafe atmosphere, good service, large portions

Cons:

Food could be better

Reviewed by Mjsheridan Review Date: 08/15/2020

We love this place and dining has almost become an annual tradition during our yearly trip! The food has always been wonderful and the staff friendly. From having also visited Paris, we can definitely say the food is authentic and allows you to be a bit more adventurous than some of the other restaurants in Epcot, while also having options for some of the more picky eaters. Make sure to save room for dessert here!

Pros:

Excellent, authentic french food. Beautiful dining room. Friendly staff.

Cons:

While we don't travel with kids, this probably wouldn't be the best place for them. There isn't a great way to watch the fireworks while eating here

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 04/26/2020

Having been to Paris I can\\'t say I\\'m much surprised by the food quality in this pavilion. Like Paris, the only really good food comes from the bakery. Chefs de France is a pretty place but not one of the restaurants you\\'re going to walk into and be overwhelmed by. The food is absolutely disappointing IMO. I ordered the short ribs over noodles and it tasted IDENTICAL to a Lean Cuisine that I\\'ve had a million times in my lifetime! It was so bad that I couldn\\'t even finish it. The one good thing I tried was the lobster bisque. I wish I had just had a big bowl of that instead of what I would call and amuse bouche due to the tiny size. My Dad enjoyed his salmon though. On another visit I had the ham and cheese crepe and it was also disgusting. Two times was enough for me when there are so many better options in this park. Food at any given restaurant was surprisingly very bad in Paris and we probably have eaten in at least 7 or 8 different ones, so I would say that Chef\\'s is on par with the real deal. Skip this one and go for Rose and Crown or Garden Grill if you want more than the novelty of eating in France.

Pros:

Pretty restaurant

Cons:

Extremely tasteless food that will remind you of Clark Griswold\\'s experience in Paris.

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 01/04/2020

One of my favorite restaurants in the Epcot countries. If I was local I'd come here just for the french onion soup - it's that good! My boyfriend and I had lunch here Friday 12/06/19. He loves the adult version of the mac & cheese. I had seared trout for my entree. Both very good. I had a mint flavored Sprite as my drink which was unique. We were on the deluxe dining plan and for two adults it was $123.25.

Pros:

French onion soup, beautiful restaurant, good service & food

Cons:

expensive if not on dining plan, France doesn't have the best desserts

Reviewed by allec999 Review Date: 08/30/2019

Had lunch here on August 19. Our first time here. Our party of 4 was seated right away. Food and service were both very good. Not particularly crowded, which surprised me a bit. Well worth another visit.

Pros:

Food, service