Reviews of Chefs de France – Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Chefs de France

Chefs de France

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by tillch2 Review Date: 12/22/2021

This is one of my daugher's favorites. We split the steak and had the french onion soup. Everything was good and they kept our iced teas filled. No complaints

Pros:

food and service

Reviewed by BrittS117 Review Date: 11/23/2021

We had reservations at the Chefs de France for dinner. My husband and I both ordered the French onion soup and the beef tenderloin. The soup was very large and was delicious. I hate when French onion soup is salty and I'm glad to say that was not the case here. Our tenderloin was cooked perfectly and the mashed potatoes were very good. For dessert my husband ordered the creme brûlée, and I had the chocolate tart. Both were excellent. Our waiter was very attentive and kind. Would definitely recommend.

Pros:

Delicious food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/02/2021

i have been coming here since i was a little and every time it has been amazing. i recently went again because the changed the menu a bit so of coarse i had to try the new ratatouille they have. i’m a big ratatouille lover so i had high hopes for this dish. it didn’t disappoint, it’s a little different then regular ratatouille but it’s good. it comes with quinoa in the center and ratatouille surrounding it. the flavors were amazing and everything blended perfectly. we also got the french onion soup which is a classic and always good. i will say the soup is big so depending on your appetite that might be enough to fill you. the restaurant itself is gorgeous the only thing i don’t like is that people stand against the windows outside the restaurant which is a little annoying but other than that it’s lovely. please get their crème brûlé because it’s amazing!! i also don’t think prices are too bad, disney prices are always crazy but this is not too expensive and the food is worth it.

Pros:

the food and the prices aren’t too bad

Cons:

people standing against the windows

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/26/2021

Dinner on October 19. From Greeter to Host to Waitstaff, our most grateful of thanks. Professional, extremely courteous, knowledgeable, and FRIENDLY.

Pros:

Staff, atmosphere, service and food quality.. top of the line....

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/13/2021

We ate here on our honeymoon in Sept. 2019. My spouse had the Duck a'la orange and I had a seafood dish. I would have given a 10/10 BUT my partners duck was not particularly good. While My food was perfect and well seasoned, my spouses was rather bland and boring...the duck was particularly chewy (I cook a lot of duck at home and it should not be chewy). The soups were fantastic I had the french onion and my spouse had the lobster bisque and the dessert was SO tasty.

Pros:

Soups and Desserts are delicious, Great wine selection and good mixed drinks

Cons:

Entrees are pretty hit or miss as far as seasoning.

Reviewed by DisneyMama714 Review Date: 06/23/2021

Overall, this was a one and done for me. I ordered a salad and french onion soup and was very disappointed. My husband loved his Ratatouille though so I guess it's hit or miss flavor-wise. The biggest downfall is that it was $94 before tip for the two of us to eat there. That's an expensive soup and salad!

Pros:

Gorgeous inside, service was wonderful, castmembers are awesome

Cons:

Too expensive for what it is, bland food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/01/2021

Was really looking forward to this meal - we opted for the prix fixe for both of us, and both of us left almost our entire meal on the plate. The steak tasted like canned dog food, and the chocolate "mousse" was dense to the point of being difficult to eat. Even the bread was hard and stale. I hope it was an off day, but we won't be going again to find out.

Pros:

server was very friendly and pleasant

Cons:

food

Reviewed by mollybee72 Review Date: 05/26/2021

I love the atmosphere It was truly like eating in a fancy French restaurant (except my server spoke 0 French-LOL)
The drink he suggested (French Martini) was AMAZING. The Bread was great and he even offered to give me more to take home. I got the boeuf bourguignon and it was just okay. It was a lot fattier and did not have as much flavour as I thought it would. But I got the chocolate tart and it was great. My seat was not in a great location . away from any windows and stuck in a corner. It was late and not manty tables so I don't get why I was put in the corner. But I was by myself. maybe that's why.

Pros:

Great Cast members Beautiful restaurant Pri Fix Meals

Cons:

My Entre was just okay Server did not speak French

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 04/22/2021

Delicious food, excellent service in a unique and beautiful location. Feels like dining in France!

Pros:

Excellent menu and wine selection; great waitstaff , located in the heart of Epcot .

Cons:

Sometime difficult to book a table.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/30/2021

Grateful

Pros:

Apart from the food it was amazing, I have to startle the attention of Marta and the manager Jean Luc, specifically with my son's food and the alternatives they gave him. They insist and satisfy my son (special condition).

Cons:

Everything excellent