Reviews of Kringla Bakeri og Cafe

Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Went week of Jan 11th and had schoolbread and lager. I wasn’t sure of the school bread but it’s soooo good! If you like custard donuts or coconut then you’ll love it

Pros:

Quick pastries, nice snack option

Cons:

Only snacks and sweets

Reviewed by nicoletighe Review Date: 03/24/2021

Try the apple treat here called Eplekake! It's an apple cake with caramel sauce, kinda like a spongecake apple pie with loads of caramel. I never tried the school bread but it looks great! It's a tiny hidden secret in Norway, but definitely a must do!

Pros:

Desserts and bakery items, has Frozen-theming to some items

Cons:

Hidden secret in Norway, very small, no indoor seating

Reviewed by MeganC Review Date: 03/23/2021

Try the school bread! The traditional roll combined with custard and coconut is odd at first but you just want to keep eating it. Great place for a quick snack that I would recommend taking on the road as the seating is extremely limited. The seating is also very loud and heavy as it’s all iron tables and chairs.

Pros:

Snacks are great School bread

Cons:

Seating is limited, loud, and heavy so take it to-go

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/05/2021

School bread is life. We tried it based off of pictures and recommendations online. The soft bread with the creamy filling and coconut topping are the perfect combination. We also tried the almond pastry and it was good but nothing to write home about.

Pros:

School bread, decor.

Cons:

Other pastries not as good

Reviewed by CarlJD Review Date: 01/25/2021

My wife and I spent way too long in a very short line. I only ordered 1 pastry here and it tasted very stale. Seating was very limited as well.

Pros:

Outdoor seating is covered, if available.

Cons:

Received a stale pastry, seating was incredibly limited, long wait time in line despite the short physical line.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/04/2020

Kringla is a MUST when eating around the world at Epcot! As someone who isn't a fan of coconut, I was shocked at how much I loved the famous School Bread. It's light, the dough is soft, the filling is creamy, and the coconut with icing completes it perfectly. It is one of my favorite snacks on property, especially for the price! Lefse is another great snack if you're wanting something super simple to satisfy a sweet tooth. Everything I have tried at Kringla has never been disappointing!

Pros:

Affordable desserts

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/31/2020

This is our fav spot to hit on the way out of Epcot at night. Take back to the room with tea and unwind!

Pros:

YUMMY

Reviewed by Morganne Review Date: 03/30/2020

Not nearly as good as France! School bread is not bad. Lefse was gross. Cute frozen cupcakes though

Pros:

Shorter line usually

Cons:

Not the best treats

Reviewed by kedkatie Review Date: 03/26/2020

This is the perfect pick-me-up after a long day walking around the park! The troll horn has always been my favorite treat, even when this was the true Norweigh Pavillion and not Frozen! Considering it is now the Frozen bakery in a sense, the line is typically longer and there isn't a ton of room on the inside of the shop. However, there is a snack for everyone, and it is always a must do for my family!

Pros:

great treats

Cons:

tight spaces

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/21/2020

Getting a treat from the Norway bakery and watching illuminations in Epcot was one of my favorite memories from our August Disney trip. Everyone in my family got a different sweet treat, and we all loved what we got! Sven’s Apple cheesecake was amazing! My husband loved the troll horn as well. Will definitely be coming back for dessert with the fireworks again.

Pros:

Amazing treats!

Cons:

Small interior