Reviews of Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Read more about Yorkshire County Fish Shop:

United Kingdom - World Showcase - Epcot

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/yorkshire-county-fish-shop/lunch-dinner

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 02/21/2020

Hubby has to have him some fish and chips when we find ourselves in World Showcase. He said the fish was good this time, but the chips (fries) weren't very good.

Pros:

yummy fish

Cons:

chips weren't good this time around

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

I dream about the fish and chips. 🤤 Fairly quick service. Great for grab and go when you don’t want the long waits for a table at Rose & Crown.

Pros:

Fish & chips are beyond comparison Quick service

Cons:

Eat standing up??

Reviewed by snovak Review Date: 04/24/2019

Stopping here is a must on our visits, always loved the fish and chips ! I was there in January and I don't know what happened , but that was not the same fish and chips I remembered...before the fish was flakey and firm, this time it was almost mushy inside and soaked in grease. Fries were good as usual, very disappointed in the fish. I will probably give it one more try on my next visit to see if it was just an off day.

Pros:

Quick meal

Cons:

Not a lot of seating

Reviewed by MarLL55 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Just visited March 2019 -this is the best place ever for fish & chips. We just love the staffs accents-and when you order its just fun to hear them.The fish is crispy-not greasy and the fries are just as good.

Pros:

This is a great use of a quick service on the Disney Dining Plan. Food is great.

Cons:

We miss the shortbread cookies that used to come with the meals. Sometimes you might have to wait a few mins to find a table- depending how busy. Worth the wait!

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

They have the best fish and chips. It is consistently good. I have trouble eating fried foods but can eat their fish if I split a serving with my husband.

Pros:

great fish and chips

Cons:

only outside seating

Reviewed by Lauren kilpatrick Review Date: 09/27/2018

Great fish and chips

Pros:

Fast and good

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/27/2018

We stopped here for a quick lunch. We were very pleased. The fish was excellent.

Pros:

We sat on the small attached patio area It was right next to the lake and was a pleasant place to have a bite.

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 09/26/2018

Been eating here every annual visit to WDW and April 2018 was no different. Had to get an order of fish and chips and a pint to enjoy while we watched the British Revolution perform (who are fabulously fun, BTW). This time, the food was not enjoyable. We waited in line for the fish and chips for a very long time and when we finally paid, the cast member told us they had run out of batter for the fish and that the chefs were making more - so that was why the line was so lengthy. We paid, waited at least ten more minutes for our food to be done. Not sure if the kitchen kerfuffle was the reason but the fish was terrible. 90% soggy, oily breading, almost no actual fish to be found. Really, it wasn't edible. Tossed it and enjoyed the beer instead. Oh, well.

Pros:

Not sure there are any pros, as you can get a beer at the Rose & Crown pub or the outside stand, no reason to go here

Cons:

Abysmal fish and chips

Reviewed by Rockerchick15 Review Date: 01/29/2018

My husband went here for the Fish & Chips, and begged to go back! I will definitely make it a "must-do" place on our next trip!

Pros:

Food, beer

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 12/30/2017

My husband loves fish and chips. This did not disappoint! Fish is not my favorite, but after trying this, I would go back next time I am in strolling around World Showcase. The fish was hot and fresh, and we love to put vinegar on it all! Yummy!

Pros:

hot and fresh food