Reviews of Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Read more about Yorkshire County Fish Shop:

United Kingdom - World Showcase - Epcot

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/yorkshire-county-fish-shop/lunch-dinner

Reviewed by Delilah1310 Review Date: 06/21/2020

super simple menu ... but it is perfect! the portion of fish was large enough to share. Plenty of outdoor seating, although once we had a lot of birds that visiting and hoping to get some scraps. DO NOT SKIP the dessert. I dream about that spongecake with jam - oh, so wonderful!!!

Pros:

food quality

Reviewed by 45stoutjay Review Date: 04/06/2020

Great place for a quick lunch or dinner in Epcot. Excellent Fish and Chips

Pros:

Fish and Chips :)

Cons:

Dessert

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

We love stopping here for our fish and chip cravings. It's always delicious and super quick. No fuss. Good price.

Pros:

Tasty, quick

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/29/2020

This place has the best haddock. Anytime my family and I went to Epcot, this is where we would get food.

Pros:

REALLY good fish and chips

Cons:

They don’t have a wide selection of fish on the menu

Reviewed by MoBach Review Date: 03/16/2020

Awesome quick service for really tasty fish and chips. Always good, we’ve eaten here a lot and everyone always enjoys it.

Pros:

Outdoor seating, great fish

Cons:

Outdoor seating, may be hot out

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 02/21/2020

Hubby has to have him some fish and chips when we find ourselves in World Showcase. He said the fish was good this time, but the chips (fries) weren't very good.

Pros:

yummy fish

Cons:

chips weren't good this time around

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

I dream about the fish and chips. 🤤 Fairly quick service. Great for grab and go when you don’t want the long waits for a table at Rose & Crown.

Pros:

Fish & chips are beyond comparison Quick service

Cons:

Eat standing up??

Reviewed by snovak Review Date: 04/24/2019

Stopping here is a must on our visits, always loved the fish and chips ! I was there in January and I don't know what happened , but that was not the same fish and chips I remembered...before the fish was flakey and firm, this time it was almost mushy inside and soaked in grease. Fries were good as usual, very disappointed in the fish. I will probably give it one more try on my next visit to see if it was just an off day.

Pros:

Quick meal

Cons:

Not a lot of seating

Reviewed by MarLL55 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Just visited March 2019 -this is the best place ever for fish & chips. We just love the staffs accents-and when you order its just fun to hear them.The fish is crispy-not greasy and the fries are just as good.

Pros:

This is a great use of a quick service on the Disney Dining Plan. Food is great.

Cons:

We miss the shortbread cookies that used to come with the meals. Sometimes you might have to wait a few mins to find a table- depending how busy. Worth the wait!

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

They have the best fish and chips. It is consistently good. I have trouble eating fried foods but can eat their fish if I split a serving with my husband.

Pros:

great fish and chips

Cons:

only outside seating