Reviews of Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/26/2022

If you are from the UK wait till you are home for fish and chips. Don't waste your money. The chips are frozen chips and the batter on the fish is not that nice. There really greasy and nothing like British fish and chips

Pros:

Can mobile order

Cons:

Nothing like British fish and chips.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/08/2022

For a quick service, this place is a must! It's wonderful to get fish and chips and sit by the water in the evening. So relaxing and part of our tradition on trips.

Pros:

Good fish and chips, not pricey

Cons:

Greasy but I mean, you already know that going into it.

Reviewed by BayouBengal Review Date: 02/22/2022

They only do one thing, but they do it well. Large pieces of perfectly battered and fried fish and chips. Delicious!

Pros:

Inexpensive and delicious meal

Cons:

If you aren't into fish then this one isn't for you.

Reviewed by Chelsea Review Date: 09/29/2021

This was delicious! I am not a seafood eater but I always try to branch out while on vaca and I have heard such good things about the fish and chips here. So glad we tried it! The fish is not fishy at all, such good, crunchy batter and the fries are delicious. Definitely a must try!

Pros:

Crunchy batter, delicious fish, and mobile order!

Cons:

Outside seating, wait times can get long

Reviewed by MCarollasHubs Review Date: 08/28/2021

Great fish and chips! I always save room heading around the showcase for the fish and chips and it’s the perfect size for sharing.

Pros:

Great food

Cons:

Beware the birds and ducks are HEAVY here

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

In a park full of so much delicious food, this is my absolute must-get food. It's perfectly crunchy, salty, and when doused in malt vinegar, is a perfect meal or snack (if you share). this is also perfect if you are drinking around the world and need some fatty, salty food to soak up the alcohol. I had the Victoria sponge as well, and it was so delicious. You have to eat here!

Pros:

Deliciously classic English street food

Cons:

Seating (outside in the heat and may not be able to get a table)

Reviewed by DisneyMama714 Review Date: 06/23/2021

I cannot believe that it took me this long to try this place. This was the perfect Disney snack to share with my husband. It comes with two pieces of fish and french fries. The fish is fried up perfectly and I honestly wish I had gone back on my second Epcot day and had more.

Pros:

Deliciousness, yumminess

Cons:

may be hard to find a place to sit.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

The name says it all - great fish and chips. Quick service with little to no line. No complaints here

Pros:

Quick service without a line, high quality fish, what you’d expect from authentic fish and chips

Cons:

Outdoor seating, limited menu

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

I'm normally lukewarm towards fish and chips, but my wife and I cannot visit Epcot without a visit to Yorkshire County Fish Shop. The batter they use on the fish is next-level. I highly recommend checking this quick-service location out and grabbing a table near the water.

Pros:

excellent food

Cons:

limited menu (not a real con though)

Reviewed by KayleyB17 Review Date: 01/03/2021

Great fish and chips! Tasted amazing and I rarely eat fried fish.

Pros:

Great Fish