Reviews of Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

The name says it all - great fish and chips. Quick service with little to no line. No complaints here

Pros:

Quick service without a line, high quality fish, what you’d expect from authentic fish and chips

Cons:

Outdoor seating, limited menu

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

I'm normally lukewarm towards fish and chips, but my wife and I cannot visit Epcot without a visit to Yorkshire County Fish Shop. The batter they use on the fish is next-level. I highly recommend checking this quick-service location out and grabbing a table near the water.

Pros:

excellent food

Cons:

limited menu (not a real con though)

Reviewed by KayleyB17 Review Date: 01/03/2021

Great fish and chips! Tasted amazing and I rarely eat fried fish.

Pros:

Great Fish

Reviewed by meltort Review Date: 11/30/2020

We decided to snack around the world during Food & Wine instead of each person getting a meal for lunch. So three of us shared this and I was wishing I had more. The fish was hot, flaky and crisp. The fries also were salted just right. Even my kids, who typically do not care for this type of batter, enjoyed the Fish and Chips. We dined here on Nov. 21, 2020.

Pros:

Fish & chips were delicious. The outdoor seating was a designated relaxation station but we had no problems getting a seat and it was a beautiful outdoor area.

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/17/2020

Excellent Excellent Excellent fish and chips. Well paired ale to go along with the fish. Everyone in our party walked around the World Showcase to look at all of the eateries, and all 4 of us adults chose the fish and chips. Long line, but it moved quickly.

Pros:

Good fish and chips. Good beer.

Cons:

Limited seating. We had to walk a ways to find a place to sit.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/03/2020

Best tasting food for fast food

Pros:

Fresh fish and chips. Very friendly staff. Always a must stop every time we go.

Reviewed by Buskea22 Review Date: 11/02/2020

My go-to fireworks food. My recommendation is to grab food at 8:30 or so, and grab a seat near the water for the show.

Pros:

Best fish and chips

Cons:

Greasy Potential long lines

Reviewed by Delilah1310 Review Date: 06/21/2020

super simple menu ... but it is perfect! the portion of fish was large enough to share. Plenty of outdoor seating, although once we had a lot of birds that visiting and hoping to get some scraps. DO NOT SKIP the dessert. I dream about that spongecake with jam - oh, so wonderful!!!

Pros:

food quality

Reviewed by 45stoutjay Review Date: 04/06/2020

Great place for a quick lunch or dinner in Epcot. Excellent Fish and Chips

Pros:

Fish and Chips 🙂

Cons:

Dessert

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

We love stopping here for our fish and chip cravings. It's always delicious and super quick. No fuss. Good price.

Pros:

Tasty, quick