Reviews of Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Read more about Yorkshire County Fish Shop:

United Kingdom - World Showcase - Epcot

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/yorkshire-county-fish-shop/lunch-dinner

Reviewed by LLSS Review Date: 09/30/2014

Fish and Chips are just incredible. This is a staple any time we go to Disney World. Lines can get a bit long, but they go quick due to the limited menu.

Reviewed by andreau Review Date: 08/11/2014

Most of my family ate here in the first week of August while other members of my family wandered around the World Showcase. The line moved quickly and service was excellent. We absolutely loved the fish and chips. They tasted extremely fresh and the portion size was excellent. The meal was quite filling. I have seen that seating is difficult to find, but we found a very quiet and private spot within the gardens of the United Kingdom Pavilion.

Pros:

meal and service

Reviewed by seymourmomof3 Review Date: 05/11/2014

We stopped in to have some fish and chips for a late snack on April 20th. The food was really good but it wasn't great like the last time. The fish seemed a little smaller more batter this time. It is very hard to find seating around Yorkshire however we found seating by rose and crown pub next to the lagoon and it was a nice spot to sit and relax.

Pros:

Service

Cons:

No seating

Reviewed by mmc55 Review Date: 03/03/2014

Maybe it was bad luck but the product was uncooked. The batter was still wet. I had the fish during another visit is 2012 and it was OK. Still the seating was too limited - we did find seating on the other side of the Rose and Crown - some may think it is part of the Restaurants seating area only. A private party (6p 2/25) made the situation worst - wish Disney would not do that.

Pros:

Cons:

Food/Seating/Price

Reviewed by debsil4 Review Date: 02/12/2014

I ate here, with two friends, for the first time last week. I had always wanted to try it and it was okay, but I don't think I would eat there again. Maybe it's because of how we fry our seafood in New Orleans, but we all found the fish too moist and almost undercooked. We did like the thicker fries though. We were able to get a table; but the bird droppings on the ground in the area are disgusting.

Pros:

Good portion size

Cons:

Bird droppings on the ground in table area

Reviewed by hello12345 Review Date: 02/03/2014

The food is a 9.5 all day, everyday. Lack of seating is the first problem. Disney could lose the big round tables with 5 chairs and fit many more square tables with 4 chairs in the seating area. The 4 or 5 park benches in the courtyard do not cut it either when the band if playing. Final issue is the wildlife. I was walking with a tray of food along the main walkway and a bird swooped out of the sky and hit my tray. I had a firm grasp on the tray and it nearly came flying out of my hands. I expect that I may have to fight off birds and other fury rodents when seated along the water. But birds swooping down and trying to grab food as you are walking is over the top. Disney needs to take some steps towards getting rid of this wildlife problem. It is most likely the same wildlife and they now expect to be fed. They have no fear of humans and that is dangerous.

Pros:

Great fish

Cons:

wildlife and lack of seating

Reviewed by Hstepzinski Review Date: 11/19/2013

This place has great fish and chips and is worth the stop but be prepared to eat and walk because there is little or no outdoor seating.

Pros:

Good Fish and Chips

Cons:

no seating

Reviewed by sreynolds5 Review Date: 08/05/2013

Stopped by for fish & chips and were lucky enough to nab a table by the lake. Food was hot & delicious. Location by the water is charming. A great counter service option.

Pros:

Delicious food

Cons:

lack of ample seating

Reviewed by Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 07/28/2013

I am still dreaming about the fish and chips. I am the only one in my family that likes fish and always wanted to try this place. I finally had the opportunity and I am so glad. It was just delicious. We were walking and eating, but noticed that there was not a lot of seating if you really wanted to sit.

Reviewed by hello12345 Review Date: 06/04/2013

Best place to get fish at Disney. We eat here at least once every trip. Reasonable Disney prices without dining plan. Simple and limited menu make the line go quick. Only thing keeping it from a 10 rating is the lack of seating.

Pros:

good fish