Reviews of Sunshine Seasons

View Menus at Sunshine Seasons Dining Location

All Day Menu

Cuisines: American, Snacks, Seafood, Bakery, Asian
Read more about Sunshine Seasons including a link to the menu:

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
The Land - Future World - Epcot

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 09/05/2020

Have tried the mongolian beef, would recommend going to china pavilion instead.

Pros:

lots of seating indoor so great place to hide from the rain

Cons:

food was cold not the best quality

Reviewed by Liv Review Date: 05/15/2020

This is my favorite quick service spot in all of EPCOT! I always make sure to come here either before or after a trip on Soarin or Living with the Land!

Pros:

Delicious food, best vegan options, a lot of variety, quick checkout process

Cons:

Always very noisy

Reviewed by MoBach Review Date: 03/17/2020

Something for everyone, lots of choices, easy quick service location. Food is actually quite decent.

Pros:

Easy and fast.

Cons:

Lower quality food than some other places in EPCOT and seating area can be chaotic and crowded.

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

Really great healthy options, and yummy cupcakes for a sugar rush. Lol I still crave the rose gold mini cupcake that I had two years ago.

Pros:

Healthier options Bakery case

Cons:

Sometimes loud

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 11/14/2019

This is the first time I have been disappointed with a meal at Sunshine Seasons. I ordered a sweet and sour shrimp stir-fry at the Asian counter, and it was horrible, with too sour a sauce and uncooked vegetables. I became sick to my stomach later in the day.

Pros:

Convenience

Cons:

Made me ill

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/09/2019

We made a point of heading here for a light lunch, hoping to find the chipotle chicken wrap we discovered during our last visit. We were thrilled to find it again (grab and go case) and everyone in our party of 9 got one. So light, fresh and flavorful. Highly recommend for a quick meal on a hot day.

Pros:

Chipotle chicken wrap is fantastic

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 05/07/2019

Always a good bet, although lunch time is extremely crowded. the food is not extraordinary, but it is well-prepared, decently sized and not too outrageously priced. A good place for breakfast, lunch or a snack. Sometimes hard to find a table, and sometimes cleaning falls a bit behind, but overall, it is our top choice for a fast meal in Future World. It's also possible to avoid the usual fast food choices found in the rest of the parks.

Pros:

Good selection; healthy choices; convenient location

Cons:

Very crowded at lunch time

Reviewed by Challisgal Review Date: 02/26/2019

Ate here twice during a February 2019 trip and was pleased both times. For dinner had the slow roasted pork loin - the meat was very good and the portion size was huge. The staff was friendly and willing to substitute a side for me. Unfortunately, the texture of the corn muffin was strange. The second trip was breakfast. Just eggs and accompaniments, but far better than the resort I stayed out. (Port Orleans French Quarter.)

Pros:

Good quality and substantial portions

Cons:

Can get a little loud

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

The food was just alright, but was a nice reprieve from the sun and a place to sit down and relax

Pros:

A place to sit in air conditioning out of the sun

Cons:

The food could be better

Reviewed by kj831 Review Date: 01/12/2019

Plesantly Surprised. Usually I only either get a drink or a drink and a cupcake here, because 9 times out of 10 that i stop I'm at Epcot for a festival. But my best friend and I decided at the last minute to go to Epcot on Monday Jan 7, 2019. She ordered the salmon because she has to eat Gluten Free. She said it was delicious. I got a turkey sandwich, which was real Turkey (not the cold cut form), lettuce, tomato and chesse on ciabatta bread and macaroni salad. The sandwich was very good, but i think they should toast the ciabatta right before they give you the sandwich. There is so much of the sandwich filling that the sandwich falls apart a little. I was mildly concerned about trying the Macaroni salad, however it was delicious. The sandwhich you could probably split between 2 people, as it is very heavy. I'd definitely eat here again if there isn't a festival going on. Or if I just didn't want the festival food.

Pros:

food is very good

Cons:

wish the Ciabatta bread for the turkey sandwich was toasted