Reviews of San Angel Inn Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at San Angel Inn Restaurante

San Angel Inn Restaurante

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by MaggieHarpe Review Date: 01/16/2021

One of my favorite places to eat in WDW. The ambiance is perfect! We were lucky enough to get to sit by the water and could watch the boats go by and had a great view of the scenery. The food was soooo good! It is a wonderful place to go if your alone with your hubby/wife or a fun place to eat with the kids too. Plus it's inside so you get that much needed break from the FL heat.

Pros:

Yummy food, awesome Mexican theming

Cons:

A bit dark

Reviewed by SMDeMauro Review Date: 01/12/2021

Great service, much improved food! We had not been to San Angel Inn for quite a few years because our past experience wasn't great. But I'm very happy that we gave it another try. The food was much tastier this time and the servings were generous. My family enjoyed several traditional Mexican dishes and I really enjoyed the Caesar Salad with grilled chicken, which apparently has been on the original San Angel Inn's menu from the start. The setting is dimly lit, which is a nice break from the Florida sun, but might be an issue for those who prefer to see their meal a bit more clearly.

Pros:

Much improved food and service. Very authentic.

Cons:

Dimly lit.

Reviewed by GraceP Review Date: 12/06/2020

Food was mediocre at best. My husband ordered the queso, which was just melted shredded cheese. My chicken had way too much cheese. It was also pretty expensive for what you get. Would not come back.

Pros:

Atmosphere, good drinks

Cons:

Mediocre food, price

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/06/2020

The food was mediocre at best. My husband ordered the queso which was just melted shredded cheese. My chicken had way too much cheese on it. It was also pretty expensive for what you get.

Pros:

Atmosphere, good drinks

Cons:

Price, food quality

Reviewed by Camryn1993 Review Date: 11/02/2020

Atmosphere is king here. There’s nothing better than dining under the stars with views of boats floating by an old Temple with a volcano glowing close behind! The food however is very lack luster. I’ve never been very satisfied after a meal here, everything I’ve had is just alright. I will recommend it as just a one time dine to say you did!

Pros:

Beautiful atmosphere. Friendly servers.

Cons:

So so food. Very dark lighting which might bother some!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/10/2020

We must have hit San Angel inn at their absolute worst, Service and food were horrible, it was so bad that My wife and I both said never again, coming from Texas and having gone to Mexico many times the quality of the food and the horrendous service basically left a bad taste in our mouths

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Food, Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

Very cool experience.

Pros:

Decor and service.

Cons:

Loud. Tables are small and very close together.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/18/2020

One of my favorites now for years. The food is very authentic and some of the best Mexican food you will find in Florida. The atmosphere is amazing too, it’s like having dinner at night in a small town in Mexico.

Pros:

Amazing food and atmosphere

Cons:

Kinda dark to read the menu but I used the light on my phone and all was good.

Reviewed by kedkatie Review Date: 03/26/2020

San Angel Inn has been a must-do for as long as I can remember. My parents and I come here every single time we visit the parks. My biggest tip would be to get a reservation for 11:30am and sit right right to the water. The tables can be a little tight together, so getting here early and sitting by the water ensures a comfortable and beautiful seat! Funny enough, the Cesar Salad is one of my favorite things on the menu.. next to the queso and guac of course. The cast has always been so kind as well. We've never had an issue here or any complaints!

Pros:

Beautiful scenery, great menu, great cast members.

Cons:

Depending on the time of day, tight seating.

Reviewed by Jamiegii Review Date: 03/23/2020

My boyfriend and I went here for dinner for our 1 day in Epcot on our trip. I am very happy we did, we wanted something authentic and of course delicious. We each got a Blood Orange Margarita (amazing and definitely recommend), we started with chips and salsa and each got an entree. He got Chile Relleno, he enjoyed it a lot but it wasn't his favorite meal of our vacation actually. I got the Pollo a Las Rajas and it was so good, I was amazed and this was one of my favorite meals while we were there. Also the view was amazing and very cool to see the boats from the ride going by

Pros:

Food, Atmosphere, the View

Cons:

Its romantic lighting but could be considered a little dark