Reviews of San Angel Inn Lunch/Dinner

Read more about San Angel Inn including links to the menus:

Full Service - Lunch/Dinner
Mexico - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/10/2020

We must have hit San Angel inn at their absolute worst, Service and food were horrible, it was so bad that My wife and I both said never again, coming from Texas and having gone to Mexico many times the quality of the food and the horrendous service basically left a bad taste in our mouths

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Food, Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

Very cool experience.

Pros:

Decor and service.

Cons:

Loud. Tables are small and very close together.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/18/2020

One of my favorites now for years. The food is very authentic and some of the best Mexican food you will find in Florida. The atmosphere is amazing too, it’s like having dinner at night in a small town in Mexico.

Pros:

Amazing food and atmosphere

Cons:

Kinda dark to read the menu but I used the light on my phone and all was good.

Reviewed by kedkatie Review Date: 03/26/2020

San Angel Inn has been a must-do for as long as I can remember. My parents and I come here every single time we visit the parks. My biggest tip would be to get a reservation for 11:30am and sit right right to the water. The tables can be a little tight together, so getting here early and sitting by the water ensures a comfortable and beautiful seat! Funny enough, the Cesar Salad is one of my favorite things on the menu.. next to the queso and guac of course. The cast has always been so kind as well. We've never had an issue here or any complaints!

Pros:

Beautiful scenery, great menu, great cast members.

Cons:

Depending on the time of day, tight seating.

Reviewed by Jamiegii Review Date: 03/23/2020

My boyfriend and I went here for dinner for our 1 day in Epcot on our trip. I am very happy we did, we wanted something authentic and of course delicious. We each got a Blood Orange Margarita (amazing and definitely recommend), we started with chips and salsa and each got an entree. He got Chile Relleno, he enjoyed it a lot but it wasn't his favorite meal of our vacation actually. I got the Pollo a Las Rajas and it was so good, I was amazed and this was one of my favorite meals while we were there. Also the view was amazing and very cool to see the boats from the ride going by

Pros:

Food, Atmosphere, the View

Cons:

Its romantic lighting but could be considered a little dark

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/15/2020

Not very good food.

Pros:

Nice area to sit on a hot day

Cons:

Food isn't to Disney tier and the atmosphere is very dark.

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

The food is pretty much on par what I can get here in Virginia. But I don’t go here necessarily for the food. I love the atmosphere and the view.

Pros:

Gorgeous view Nice break from the heat, and it feels like nighttime even though it can be daytime outside Great margaritas

Cons:

Food is just mediocre Mexican

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/08/2019

9 for lunch on 8/5/19. We had a wonderful table, although a bit squished by tables around us. Server was efficient and friendly. We had combination plates, chile relleno (stuffed with pulled pork and pine nuts) and the market catch. The market catch was a tiny bit on the salty side and one of us thought the chile relleno was too sweet (I loved it!) The coconut flan was the best sweet we had all week. Chips and salsa flowed like wine and the margaritas were delicious - Wild, avocado and traditional. Atmosphere is charming and a lovely respite from the heat and sun. Moving up the chain on our favorites list. Now, please make over Donald's boat ride to Coco!!

Pros:

food, atmosphere, service, margaritas

Reviewed by debg33 Review Date: 06/09/2019

We always enjoy our dining experience here. The service and food is always good. Love the atmosphere.

Pros:

Food, service, atmosphere

Cons:

Lighting

Reviewed by tillch2 Review Date: 04/17/2019

We ate here on April 6th for lunch. We were seated within 10 minutes of our reservation. We enjoyed our meal, I had the queso fundido with chorizo and tostadas- have had them before and they were still very good.

Pros:

food and pleasant service- also good iced tea!

Cons:

can be a little too dark